Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) (54772 Views)

Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Came: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
She knew he wanted to use her for ritual, they were separated two years ago, yet she went back to him.... When some things are shown to us, it is left to us to use our head, and take to our heels. R.I.P. to the dead.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by joepentwo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
NCAN 9ja south central

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
See him coconut conehead.angry Him nah the true definition of yoloba demon. Marry them at your own peril, psst.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ademasta(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jesus Christ
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Na wa.......women sef make una open una eye to see when its over, not till death
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Came:
She knew he wanted to use her for ritual, they were separated two years ago, yet she went back to him.... When some things are shown to us, it is left to us to use our head, and take to our heels. R.I.P. to the dead.

...meanwhile, ''CAME'', how many mentions do u receive daily
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Marriage is overrated.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017

The heart of man is desperately wicked

how can u cut ur fellow being

someone u must have confessed severally u love
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by lantres000(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Which one Police say make he use the Body pose for camera. Gezz police and their hopeless style of Investigation
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
ednut1:
sick idiot, parents and society no go let women rest, pushing them to the hands of beaters and killers. wont be suprised her parents advised her to stay put with the bastard. he shud be feed to lions in ibadan zoo
u are a very brilliant fellow
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Angel1696: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
God pls I beg u kindly protect my sisters and my females cousin from this demonic husband and give them a husband that will be like me.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by vicque(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
My father in heaven...please approve my visa and take me out of Africa.
Warris dis?
Ndi ofe mmanu abiala ozo.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
the man is a bloody liar!..this incident actuallly happened in my area!....the man wanted to use d wife for ritual!..the thunder dat will strike him is stil receiving lectures from amadioha
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by LordBuchi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wow! Not an Igbo?. I thought ritual is an Easterner? Anyways...RIP to the dead
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by kabaka1: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
A lot of mentally fckd up peep in naija
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
maberry:
As soon as I see the topic, I done already know the people involved
You are the biggest fool in Nigerian.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's y i hate ibadan people....awon alapata rederede undecided
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
success1smyn:
he's not telling the truth

Ritualists everywhere, may God save us o
at all.... this dude needs to be thought a serious lesson............
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by tripoli007(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
name checkers association were una dey ohhh .. our eleran brothers at work again

AFOnJA haba mana

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by jospepper(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Name Checked
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lalasticlala, thanks for a job well done.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
His generation have been cursed already with Dis deadly act.. Oh my goodness, see how he pieces his wife body parts like a meat.... The sight itself is gory
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Flexherbal:
Lalasticlala, thanks for a job well done.

U r welcome
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2017
I wonder where human being get the liver to slice a fellow human being like suya! Tope Alabi must hear this..

Aiye leooo ibosi ooo.
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Ibnjurayj(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2017
ednut1:
sick idiot, parents and society no go let women rest, pushing them to the hands of beaters and killers. wont be suprised her parents advised her to stay put with the bastard. he shud be feed to lions in ibadan zoo

I wouldn't blame the parents as they wish their girls good, if they they don't advice their girls to marry who will advice them? Or until every men on the streets slept with them while single and then breeding bastards into our society?

This country sha, the country where everyone want to be super-rich, a country where rich people oppresses the poor and look down on them as if they are nothing.

It amaze me when you try try to buy land in Nigeria and the agent will be telling you "that area is full of rich people so It's a nice place" an agent once told me that I shouldn't buy a land located somewhere in Lagos because there are many poor people there. I say to myself that this mentality of Nigerians must change.

Will all these stigmas on the poor not persuade them to be thinking of money rituals?

Money that don't last but if a man is hardworking and have perseverance and contentment nothing will make him do evil to his fellow because of wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.