Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her (7944 Views)

Hi Girls:how Does A Girl Really Feel When A Guy Walked Up To Her???. / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2017
When a beardless guy approaches you and his dress sense is awful versus when a Peng guy who dress well and smells good with proper beards approaches you grin

The expression on the girl's face in the first pic is cracking me up, look so funny I had to take a pic
Moral of the story- looking good is good business

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by rawpadgin(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
the one that's having sambisa forest around is face have a poorer dress sense.
who wears a baseball cap on native

to the beardless guy, i say "NTOOOOR"!

why u go wear ur glasses for back of ur head?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by thunderfiremods(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
ehh...aw do get beards on my chin ...abeg e epp me

I cant jst be losing baes like dat na

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by stanleykoko: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:
grin grin

David, you are now a female. You this guy ehnn.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2017
stanleykoko:

David, you are now a female. You this guy ehnn.
Is mine the first one? Abeg leave me alone o! I take God beg you.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by slimthugchimee(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

thought i was the only one to notice oh
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by stanleykoko: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:

Is mine the first one?
Abeg leave me alone o!
I take God beg you.

Buhaha grin

Just don't try and scam people with this your moniker. You know what I mean angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by nrexzy: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Its our gang oooo....:#beardgang

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2017
stanleykoko:

Buhaha grin

Just don't try and scam people with this your moniker. You know what I mean angry
Can't you see this is a full fledged business with an office location?
You can call or pay us a visit if you're in doubt.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Beard is so in cheesy
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by stanleykoko: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:

Can't you see this is a full fledged business with an office location?
You can call or pay us a visit if you're in doubt.

Blablabla...

Female profile picture too.. I could see all that.. but I know you too well David.
Behave yourself. Shikena!
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
stanleykoko:

Blablabla...

Female profile picture too.. I could see all that.. but I know you too well David.
Behave yourself. Shikena!

That's her number on the profile too. grin

I'm basically doing this for the company.

Done that for people in the past.

So how well do you know me cuz I doubt if we ever met.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by stanleykoko: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:

That's her number on the profile too. grin

I'm basically doing this for the company.

Done that for people in the past.

So how well do you know me cuz I doubt if we ever met.

Yinmu!
Don't let me get into details..
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
stanleykoko:

Yinmu! Don't let me get into details..
They yaff come again o.
Bye bye before they lynch me.
I don suffer enough for una hand. cheesy
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
Regardless of his seeming fashion flaws, his heavily-beard look and laser-sharp hairline accentuate his looks and make him better-looking than the clean-shaven guy.

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by MrWhaley: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Queentito:
When a beard less guy approaches you and his dress sense is awful versus when a Peng guy who dress well and smells good with proper beards approaches you grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/4897527_img20170221073703_jpeg79b050ef88e9bd0bfb53651c3340287d

Moral of the story- looking good is good business
I am not understanding here. Who did the approaching, the guys or the Lady??

Cuz it seems you have chronic comprehension issues.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by stanleykoko: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:

They yaff come again o.

Bye bye before they lynch me.

I don suffer enough for una hand. cheesy

Msteew!
For your mind..
Bye joo.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
stanleykoko:

Msteew! For your mind.. Bye joo.
Like you don't know I've been through he'll and back.
Trouble isn't what I need now trust me.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by stanleykoko: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:

Like you don't know I've been through he'll and back.

Trouble isn't what I need now trust me.

No I don't know. angry
It was nothing compared to your sins..

I'm glad you don't need trouble anymore. You don soji finally.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by BrandR(f): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2017
stanleykoko:

No I don't know. angry
It's nothing compared to your sins..

I'm glad you don't need trouble anymore. You don soji finally.

I don soji o!

I know I got punished for that indirectly but it's all good.
I learned a lot.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Boboforthegirls: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Bumbae1:
Beard is so in cheesy
hey
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by CaroLyner(f): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
#Team beard gang cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:

Lol, people actually wear baseball cap in natives this days. I think it's a new trend
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
#Team beard gang cheesy
Soft work
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2017
BrandR:

I don soji o!

I know I got punished for that indirectly but it's all good.
I learned a lot.
You people should take your convos to somewhere else

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Queentito(f): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
thunderfiremods:
ehh...aw do get beards on my chin ...abeg e epp me

I cant jst be losing baes like dat na

Looool
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by rawpadgin(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Queentito:

Lol, people actually wear baseball cap in natives this days. I think it's a new trend
are u serious

well, one thing about me is that i don't go for what's trending unless i find it extremely appealing

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by rawpadgin(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
#Team beard gang cheesy
are u a transgender

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by CaroLyner(f): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
are u a transgender
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by commyluv(f): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
I hate guys with beards it piss me off.
Re: You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy.

I love bearded guys, I just like to touch the bears.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Pretty Nigerian Girl Snubs White Collar Job, Joins Nigeria Airforce (Pics) / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.