Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Meet Google Duo, New Video Calling App for Android and iOS - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Google Duo, New Video Calling App for Android and iOS (453 Views)

Can Anyone Use Video Calling App In UAE? / Tired Of Using Skype? Google Duo Is Here / How To Enable Whatsapp Video Calling On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Google Duo, New Video Calling App for Android and iOS by Dareal90s(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Google Duo, a simple video calling app announced at Google I/O on May 18, 2016, alongside messaging App Allo is now official. For many, video calling might not sound like something new. Hangouts, Skype, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger as been meeting all video call needs with friends and loved once not to mention the anticipated WhatsApp video call feature and the Facebook group call which is gaining prominence.
Duo which has it’s strong point as a simple 1-to-1 video calling app available for Android and iOS takes the complexity out of video calling so that you can be together in the moment wherever you are. And this is what sets it apart from all other video calling apps. Lets me take you into the world of Duo

(1) (Reply)

New Laser Beam Tech Could Help Sniff Out Weapons Grade Uranium : / How Can I Root My Tecno W3 / 7 Mind-blowing Facts About The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.