Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife (29693 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Towncrier247: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
According to Matilda, it is a shame for Thin Tall Tony to deny his wife and children because N25 million which is the prize money in the competition. She even referred to his wife as a fool if she is happy with his acts in the house. Thin Tall Tony has been romantically involved with his fellow housemate, Bisola, for some weeks now. Recall that two days ago, TTT told Bisola that he is a single man "By The Grace of God". See Matilda's tweets after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/actress-matilda-obaseki-slams-married.html

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Towncrier247: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
more
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
wetin b ur own

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by nairaman101: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
perhaps she has a point, because this blow-job he received from Bisola. WATCH HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by dsmooth1(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2017
watin b ha own oo,,if she need his casavaa, say it
dnt beat abt d bush
ask n it shall b given

4 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Berbierklaus(f): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
We can keep saying wetin be her own,but she is right,I don't pray to end up with a man like that.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by pyyxxaro: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Weeping more than the bereaved kiss

4 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Towncrier247: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
We can keep saying wetin be her own,but she is right,I don't pray to end up with a man like that.

All thiese women defending Thin Tall Tony, i hope they won't come out raining curses when their own husband cheats

45 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by thestevens: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
The value of family is gone

13 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by tribalistseun: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Who is this olosho drinking panadol for another person headache. TTT is coming out a super Star. Maltida ABI maltina looks like husband snatcher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by tribalistseun: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
shutt up, you wish you can be him.

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by apcmustwin(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wetin concern u
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by 3seriez(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Its just wrong but if hez wife is down with his antics who are you to judge..

1 Like

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by RockHard: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
What people will do for money. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by misse1(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seen
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by jamex93(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
no face waiting concern u

1 Like

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by ChristineC: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lol. People will say a man need to hustle, after all he's doing it for his wife and family.

But then I ask, if roles were reversed and this same man watches his wife receive good head from another man in the name of a game; will he forgive and forget as long as his chic returns with cash?? No? Then don't tell me nothing angry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by ruffhandu: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
so you are a fan of the programme? I never knew.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by luscioustrish(f): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
She's right to an extent sha...but it's their bizness
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Boboforthegirls: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
She's right

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by HarveySpecter1: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jobless Nigerians
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Vanessa88(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Imagine, preying on a woman's weakness and lying about his marital status.. His twofacedness will definitely jeopardize his chances of winning

12 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by greggng: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
that guy will not escape any eviction he is involved

5 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Angelinastto(f): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jobless Nigerians, Celebrities of our time!
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Kennyodinye(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
OmO I go deny That Wife o....If I No Bring Money Provide For Family She Go Insult Me And Probably Divorce Me Sef.
Before I Leave For The Show I go Just Tell Am Anything I do In That House Is Fake O....Whether I Bleep Anybody Its Just For The Money, You Know It Is You I LoVe grin

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Mennalyne(f): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
How many of u re so sure dat she is his wife nd NT his baby mama cuz if she is really his wife she should av uploaded wedding pictures showed us wedding certificates nd even snapped her ring na instead of telling us 5 things about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by officialJP(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
she's right but i hate amebo wetin concern's u..... in akindele voice
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Sultty(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Don't judge bi*ch 25mill can make u do a lot of things and besides she cannot give that kind of money yet she can criticize the hustler angry

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
True words. Nigerians condone any type of criminal/shameful behaviour once money is involved.

We worship money in this country and that's why we kill each other, steal from each other and commit all manner of atrocity in the quest for material gain!

Just throw your values out of the window when dealing with money, otherwise you're either a 'hater' or a fool. And some people wonder why this society is this messed up? One word: ETHICS! That's the missing variable in the Nigerian equation, not GOD!

9 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Olateef(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Immoralities is now the order of the day..
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bottomline remains, Mrs Tony was well aware of what may go on in the house, so y'all shouldn't blame the man, if his woman is cool with stuff.

Like the stupid show isn't scripted? Oh! Please.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by lielbree: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
A man who can deny his family because of money can certainly use them for money rituals...

His wife should be careful!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins / BBNaija: Ebuka Speaks On 5 New Housemates Being Fake / BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.