Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) (6089 Views)

Where Is Airforce1(pics) / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Daddy ChrisAirforce1 over the years you have nurtured and groomed me into the fine young man I have become today......i say thank you once again, I still hope to get to your level someday and i know you won't fail me.

BEHOLD THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF AIRFORCE1 !!

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Whose picture did this one goan steal again?
Why dyu people like doing identity theft ehn? sad undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by dorry62(f): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
This is serious
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Pikin, don't be dull like dad o

7 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Things we do for attention. SMH

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Madam we are not the same people, how many times do I have to ring it into you people's ear?
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
This guy is cute

Op
Nairaland girls like guys like you

Keep doing your thing.
Don't fake it.

Be real and you will go places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Madam we are not the same people, how many times do I have to ring it into you people's ear?
Fvck arrahia, did i quote you??
Agba oponu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
This guy is cute

Op

Keep doing your thing.
Don't fake it.

Thanks boss...Your advice is golden
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by SINZ: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by BleedTilYouDie: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Bruh this stupidity is getting out of hand.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
This guy is cute

Op

Keep doing your thing.
Don't fake it.

See where your own thing that you have been doing has lead you.
Berra stop smoking.

10 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See where your own thing that you have been doing has lead you.
Berra stop smoking.

Better people dey talk
This sales girl too dey talk

Me and your boify (if you have any) No dey the same page.

Bounce!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Fvck arrahia, did i quote you??
Agba oponu.
You don't have to insult me to get your point across.....just say you are feeling the boy, I can understand.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Better people dey talk
This sales girl too dey talk

Bounce!
Lmao.. Hahaha grin grin

Uncle failed career, are you talking to me?
I resemble your 250N eyelash gehfrend? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

You don't have to insult me to get your point across.....just say you are feeling the boy, I can understand.
Pikin.. I was talking to your daddy.
Shoo off.

6 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by koolet: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Better people dey talk This sales girl too dey talk
Bounce!
dats too harsh
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Genea(f): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
u read my mind grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Airforce d GOAT

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lmao.. Hahaha grin grin

Uncle failed career, are you talking to me?
I resemble your 250N eyelash gehfrend? grin

My degree before career yellllls

What have you done to better your life?
Last time I checked you've lived in Ibadan all your life.

"Awon brown roof" association of nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Genea(f): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Thanks boss...Your advice is golden
hahahahaha, u need to wash ur head aswear... Person wey do u this thing wicked oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:
Airforce d GOAT
Watch your mouth....Nobody hurls insults at my daddy on my thread.
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by TrapHedges(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:
youre a thick wankkk

1 Like

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Lsofdk(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Heh... not again...
Oh... this ain't supposed to be happening undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

your people must be ashamed of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by herlarho(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2017
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NKAN BE. LIKE FADA LIKE SON BOTH ARE
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

My degree before career yellllls

What have you done to better your life?
Last time I checked you've lived in Ibadan all your life.

"Awon brown roof" association of nigeria.
"Brown roof".. Like the brain in your head ahbi? cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by olaleks007(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
mouth sealed
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
"Brown roof".. Like the brain in your head ahbi? cry cry

Madam you are becoming a nuisance to this thread...Kindly move on
Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Madam you are becoming a nuisance to this thread...Kindly move on
Pikin.. Is your mummy aunty pinkjacket or you are an illegitimate pikin?? sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

youre a thick wankkk

You're always in the habit of insulting people that are far better than you unprovoked.. Yet you think you're matured.

I've come to realise most of you fuckboys/man do this to make the girl on this section like you or think you're intelligent.. But it's OK.

We know people wey we better pass for real life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Founder Of #metoo Movement, Who Even Tried To Sleep With Her / Look At My ASS! Slay Queen Parades Her Bare Ass On Social Media (video). / Lady Reveals How Her Man Transformed Her From ‘church Girl’ To Classy Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.