Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. (2605 Views)

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here / Spiritual Gifts And Ministries Of The Holy Spirit / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by Rilwayne001: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
tintingz:
Yes, I'm hearing your thoughts now. cry

Oh well, oya start telling me
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by Raphael81(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
adadike281:
mine is very strange, before a relative die, I must have seen him die in my dream and the person will die within that very month.

This one strong ohhh, and u don't intercede on their behalf
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by tintingz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
grin

Oh well, oya start telling me
You're singing Daddy-yo by wizkid in your mind, I lie? tongue
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by Rilwayne001: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
tintingz:
You're singing Daddy-yo by wizkid in your mind, I lie? tongue

I don't even have the song on my phone talkless knowing how to sing it. Maybe your alleged "gift" is fake tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I don't even have the song on my phone talkless knowing how to sing it. Maybe your alleged "gift" is fake tongue

You're lying ooo, I can hear you singing it "daddy yo me dance".

Please I need to see Dr. Xavier the X-men founder.
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by adadike281(f): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Raphael81:

This one strong ohhh, and u don't intercede on their behalf
Yes , I do and with powerful intercessory prayers, God will deliver some but the person will know that indeed, he passed through d valley of death. In fact, I laugh when people say there is no God or spiritual powers.
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by Raphael81(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
adadike281:
Yes , I do and with powerful intercessory prayers, God will deliver some but the person will know that indeed, he passed through d valley of death. In fact, I laugh when people say there is no God or spiritual powers.

Wow would love to learn more from u
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by poshestmina(f): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2017
omotola1:

Yeah bro, most of these experiences are long ago.
There's another gift I have, I can narrate my past events, I can remember things that happened even when I was 3 years old (I know some people won't believe this). grin
Events that people will ordinarily not remember after several years. The picture will play in my head when I need to remember.
Same with me .i know things that happened even b4 i was born and i feel familiar to places and things i had never seen .I found out i was a reincarnate of my grandma .long story short .don't feel so comfortable ,as 'powers' were handed over to u so were problems(seriouS spiritual problems) .pray and go for delivery ,those are nt of God
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by omotola1(m): 4:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you sure you don't have any issues with your retina?

A spiritual gift should be valuable to the body of Christ, I don't see how this ability will help another Christian
Dumb. cry
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by AfricaNigerian: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zoharariel:

It has nothing to do with God. I don't believe in your useless God,
did you just called the Living and Almighty God useless? oh! i weep for you my brother from the dust, let me tell you this; no sinner on earth goes unpunished but may my Living God forgive you for you don't know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by omotola1(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2019
tintingz:
Yes, I've a gift, I can move things with my mind (telekinesis) and hear people's thoughts(telepath). Anybody knows where X-men school is?
This is weird. grin
Re: Do You Have Strange Spiritual Gifts? Come In And Share Your Experiences. by wizardus: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
omotola1:

Yeah bro, most of these experiences are long ago.
There's another gift I have, I can narrate my past events, I can remember things that happened even when I was 3 years old (I know some people won't believe this). grin
Events that people will ordinarily not remember after several years. The picture will play in my head when I need to remember.

I do too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esu Is Yeshua (jesus) - Scholastic Debate By Asar Imhotep / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an / Rochas Okorocha Wins The Most God Fearing And Successful Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.