Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kaduna To Gusau. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna To Gusau. (617 Views)

Cargo Train Services From Lagos To Kaduna To Commence In April / My Train Story ( Kaduna To Abuja) With Pictures / FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna To Gusau. by jmao: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
[center][/center]Please i wish to know how may hour it will take me from kaduna to gusau,zanfara state. And how do i embark on this journey. Pleas share with me if you have idea in this contex.[b]Please i wish to know how may hour it will take me from kaduna to gusau,zanfara state. And how do i embark on this journey. Pleas share with me if you have idea in this contex.[/b]Please i wish to know how may hour it will take me from kaduna to gusau,zanfara state. And how do i embark on this journey. Pleas share with me if you have idea in this contex.
Re: Kaduna To Gusau. by alabiyemmy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buy a garmin GPS navigator and drive with confidence across Nigeria. Just input your destination and it will tell you your time of arrival and it will give you your driving route and direct you as you drive. Call Yemmy on 0703 694 9019. Or email alabiyemmy@gmail.com.
Re: Kaduna To Gusau. by Ghostscript(m): 12:14am On Feb 22, 2017
It's just five 5hours journey
Re: Kaduna To Gusau. by alabiyemmy(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2017
THEN YOU CAN USE IT THROUGHOUT NIGERIA AFTERWARDS.
Re: Kaduna To Gusau. by ijeshaboy: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
I live in gusau, I was transfered from Kaduna lastyear and I still drive to kd lastweek, it just 3 and half hour journey, kaduna(kawo) - zaria(pass through ABUTH straight) -giwa- funtua(katsina state)- gusau
Re: Kaduna To Gusau. by jmao: 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Facts And Figures Of Nigerians Illegal Migrants On Mediterranean Sea / FG Fires Managers Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Over Extortion / 5 Interesting Things To Do To Get A Job Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.