Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor (2305 Views)

Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician / " 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by Everblink: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
If Buhari does not die in office then I am not a man of God

A Nigerian prophet has declared that God told him President Buhari will die soon if the presidency does not come to see him.
The president of nigeria
A Nigerian seer, Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi, the General Overseer of King of Kings Deliverance Church based in Ebonyi State, has made a damning declaration that President Muhammadu Buhari will die in office and the Vice President, Yomi Osinbajo, will rule in his place.
Prophet Chukwudi made the startling declaration in one of his prophetic revelations at a service in his church located at Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi where he stated that if President Buhari does not die in power, then he is not a man of God.

Chukwudi in his statement said that although he hoped that the president is hale and hearty as the presidency has continued to tell Nigerians, the Lord revealed to him categorically that Buhari will not complete his first term as president of Nigeria.

“Buhari will die in office; if he does not die, then I am not a man of God. Osinbajo will rule in his stead. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy.

No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don’t want to come for prayers. Things will get worse,” he emphasized.

Addressing the presidency directly, Prophet Chukwudi said:

“I had early said he will die, now see what is happening. Nobody wants to come and see the man of God, no one cares read more....
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/21/if-buhari-does-not-die-in-office-then-i-am-not-a-man-of-god-nigerian-pastor/

Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by Jafar1: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
person go just carry wahala put for im head by himself, if u know he will die why shouting it

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by Gurumaharaji(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
prophet of ipob cum doom....I never like Buhari but we are admonish not to wish anybody death. I wish Buhari a quick recovery .!

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by greatnaija01: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
is prophecy now CHESS? or a special thing? every one dies one day.... I WONDER WHAT HE HOPES TO GET if the president dies.... there are better things to prophesy about than death.... he should be praying that the man should not die if he has love. THIS IS WHY THE MAN WOULD NOT DIE. am really not happy with the way these prophets try to be correct.... in the bible... when a prophecy like this is given the correct approach to avert it is always given too. BUT IN NAIJA.... it must happen and when it does not... they give excuses... pls lets pray for buhari to be ok. even if he has to leave office.... he doesnt need to die

Everblink:

A Nigerian prophet has declared that God told him President Buhari will die soon if the presidency does not come to see him.
The president of nigeria
A Nigerian seer, Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi, the General Overseer of King of Kings Deliverance Church based in Ebonyi State, has made a damning declaration that President Muhammadu Buhari will die in office and the Vice President, Yomi Osinbajo, will rule in his place.
Prophet Chukwudi made the startling declaration in one of his prophetic revelations at a service in his church located at Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi where he stated that if President Buhari does not die in power, then he is not a man of God.

Chukwudi in his statement said that although he hoped that the president is hale and hearty as the presidency has continued to tell Nigerians, the Lord revealed to him categorically that Buhari will not complete his first term as president of Nigeria.

“Buhari will die in office; if he does not die, then I am not a man of God. Osinbajo will rule in his stead. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy.

No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don’t want to come for prayers. Things will get worse,” he emphasized.

Addressing the presidency directly, Prophet Chukwudi said:

“I had early said he will die, now see what is happening. Nobody wants to come and see the man of God, no one cares read more....
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/21/if-buhari-does-not-die-in-office-then-i-am-not-a-man-of-god-nigerian-pastor/
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by kabrud: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
prophet of ipob cum doom
grin grin grin
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
You are doomed prophet
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by ephemm(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Don't worry, they will come.
How much you want?

Shey you go need money to take bribe God!

The funny thing is that lots of people still attend this kind of church.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by madridguy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by tchimatic(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
No worries.

Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by Jesusloveyou: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
If this fake ipod pastor did not die before buhari, you wil know i am not a saint.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by sleekyjay(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by oyinkinola: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
...the man of God! passing death message on somebody is misleading every one will die at is time, leave that to God and pray for him instead!
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by Onyinye15(f): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by CHARLOE(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
D thing pain am as dem no call am, ole, yahoo yahoo pastor!
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by obyrich(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please he should not die in office. Let him remain hale and hearty in London while Osibanjo pilots the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by Almaiga: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
By their names, we know them. With or without sickness they always wish d President death, but God pass them. Get well Mr President.
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by PROWESX(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
all these yahoo pastor sef dey can lie for Africa
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
What this man smoked is very strong angry angry
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by lollmaolol(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is it that bad?
Re: If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor by onatisi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari wont die,he will finish the catastrophic work he started on Nigeria and Nigerians and complete his term

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Animist Ceremony (original Religion Of The Hausa) / World Ranking Of Hospitals And Health Care Systems [2017] / Aregbesola Has Transformed Osun State: See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.