Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer (42032 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Trader Bites-off His Customer's Ear In Port Harcourt This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by vertueptime: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Some car dealers are crooks, they need correct panel beating like this
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Deepfreezer(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
darkenkach:
I refuse to believe this story.
same here. I don't believe this guys story. Let the car owner speak.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by jamesbridget13(f): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Kobicove(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bloggers and lies!

This does not look like someone who was roughed up, no cuts, no bruises, no bleeding

You expect us to believe this crap? undecided

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Limitless72(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is inhumane for the military....why would they handle what is beyond their jurisdiction,,,,I pray the government intervene and protect the interest of the common man..
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by adecz: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
No evidence or pictures?? Maybe this is just a mad or epileptic man...... No spoil soja name ohh.

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Deepfreezer(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Story
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Btruth: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is he sure if those men are soldiers? If yes, that crippled guy is the best man to talk to now oooo. He has a good connection with their Oga @ the top.

Useless men in army uniform.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by IPOB123london: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
if there are lesson to learn here

number one

the afonjas always like to disbelief news like this whenever it comes from the east?

i have to say i like that attitude

and u still wonder the reason evil has overwhelmed this useless country

any silence over evil is evil on its own and this zoo is reaping its consequences im afraid

number two

watch the boko harem buhari foot soldiers deny the report

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by KingAfo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Murano is always a problem car

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by bakkunm: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
I pray the same or something like that will happen to you maybe you can believe. Nigerian soldiers pls stop all these for God sake.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by eightsin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
We need the faces of the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by inourcare: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by akigbemaru: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Soldier
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Antoeni(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Instead of dis military boys beating ,molesting innocent and defenseless citizens, they should channel that strength skills and training to boko haram

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Memories12411: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
He wants to get 500K by force. Nobody could record a video or snap a picture of the alleged soldiers? As if it wasn't done in Naija.

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
why is this happening only in Nigeria. ..dis is inhumane
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by farouk2much(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
dljbd1:
hmmm...are you sure those soldiers touched him?
He looks like he's staging his pose. I can't see swollen lips or eyes and can't see blood anywhere.
I am not understanding. undecided
i've noticed that my friend
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Resees: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ugly country just because of that car you beat a fellow human being to that point?
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by EazyFrenzy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
they are paid to protect us ooo, given respect cos of the duty they hold. yet brutalize the citizens dey shuld protect as if we are the enemies....
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Endtimesmith(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
If they are army enough,they should go and finish boko haram,na civilians body dem dey strong,wicked lazy miscreants.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Very sad indeed, please continue to share the story on all platforms.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Eledan: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where are the soldiers?
At best, you will get a case of UNKNOWN SOLDIERS
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
hmm
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Cris955(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
this is too much
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by blackboy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let the victim talk. This is a picture not a video so no comment
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by sholarb(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op, advise your friend to take 8 soldiers to car owner and do same/worse to him. An eye for an eye.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by greggng: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
The story doesn't add up. Is not logical. I put it to u that u lied and until u tell us the real truth status quo remains
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by michoim(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
And where are the soldiers?

The guy does not look like a car dealer.

Many people are now telling fake stories online.

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by khalids: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
No photo's of the soldiers.....this might be a losing case. Picture of a guy lying on the floor is not sufficient for us to conclude that he was maltreated by soldiers.,,
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by iluvdonjazzy: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
It seems we are now in a military regime. Those soldiers must be courtmarshaled and dismissed.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
dljbd1:
hmmm...are you sure those soldiers touched him?
He looks like he's staging his pose. I can't see swollen lips or eyes and can't see blood anywhere.
I am not understanding. undecided
he go just dirty himself for ground bah ,because he mad

Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / See The Face Of One Of The Policemen Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In Abuja(pics)