Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (44771 Views)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Kolababe: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, was in Nigeria recently and he had a no holds barred interview with Linda Ikeji Tv where he revealed details of his childhood in the slums of Mushin, how he met and fell in love with his Australian born husband, Anthony at the age of 41. He revealed that they plan to have kids. He disclosed that at 42, he has never had sex with a woman before. Watch the interviews after the cut...

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/lib-exclusive-i-dated-three-girls-but-i.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJnjIeRWAYM?t=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP26ASWEpU4?t=7

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Kolababe: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
more
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Backinfront(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
No one gives a fucck.

42 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by delli(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
So what my own

You want to re-direct what God has done and you think his not seeing

You own space for hell na special

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by herzern(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
ariesbull:
why do they always come as yorubas? from bob risky to denrele et al

But why
undecided
condomuser:
Afonjas disgracing us sine 1400 BC

Two "Pastors" were cauqht in the SE some weeks aqo red-handed.

Your ill obsession with the Yoruba race will effect your suicide!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Incognito101: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Missing the sweetest thing ever.

Anyways, Ko kan aye...

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by ikp120(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I never fvck pussy before o. Abeg me na gay too? embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by mokoshalb(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
you will die virgin. grin

7 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by apcmustwin(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Live ur life and be happy on ur own terms Bisi. To each his own

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by apcmustwin(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
itsik:
Na this kin ones wey cancer dey reap off their anus.
Filty animals.
Let all these I too sabi wey dey nairaland.com come and quote me. Hidiats.
Please dont bring gay to our country. There is no benefit attached to it if not pervertism and building wrong foundation for younger generations.

Lest I forget, you said you are planning on having a kid?
Gay idiots. Whos eggs are you going to use to produce that kid. Or you gonna impregnate this black mofo?
Cos if you think gay is cool and natural, then dont try to meet a lady to have a child for u deranged fools. Just keep having sex with eachother
Maybe with time one of you will impregnate the other. If by then cancer never reap apart where the baby will come out from, if there's even going to be a baby.
Am just so pained by this hopelessness and stupidity.
y are you so pained over how someone else lives his life??

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by holatin(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
and ow izz it my business ?

for this sunny afternoon ?

mod I tire for you oooo
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by IgiveFreebies: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
maaaaaaaaadneeeeeessssssssss

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by McBrooklyn(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
cool
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by iamdurent(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls try it. Its sweet.

May God heal u . amen

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Lasskeey: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
angry....I don't want to have A MAN-MOTHER undecided undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by owobokiri(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
You for put your abunna for fridge nah..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by friendly101: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
mtchewwwww
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Lasskeey: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by MrGreenMavro: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin :Dw
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Judah95(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
I like this blatant lie. Guy, your new name is LIE-NUS MBA.

In another news..

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Dygeasy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Who is granting these people interviews?

Does being gray equate to celebrity status in Nigeria now? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by IMASTEX: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
you need our tea for men
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by itsik(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Na this kin ones wey cancer dey reap off their anus.
Filty animals.
Let all these I too sabi wey dey nairaland.com come and quote me. Hidiats.
Please dont bring gay to our country. There is no benefit attached to it if not pervertism and building wrong foundation for younger generations.

Lest I forget, you said you are planning on having a kid?
Gay idiots. Whos eggs are you going to use to produce that kid. Or you gonna impregnate this black mofo?
Cos if you think gay is cool and natural, then dont try to meet a lady to have a child for u deranged fools. Just keep having sex with eachother
Maybe with time one of you will impregnate the other. If by then cancer never reap apart where the baby will come out from, if there's even going to be a baby.
Am just so pained by this hopelessness and stupidity.

16 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
some foetus deserves the toilet treatment. his mother will never be happy wherever she is.
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by wellmax(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
That explains why he is gay
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by AdonaiRoofing(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
But with your fellow men instead..... Fool!!!

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
LovePeddler
Re: Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" by WinkWrld: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
try pussy out. its much fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.