Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

What You Need To Know About Coca Cola Before You Drink - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Coca Cola Before You Drink (541 Views)

USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Coca Cola Before You Drink by Kollyman: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello,

Let me show you another use of your favourite Coke that might save you on the day of trouble, watch the video in the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd84LE8Xatg

(1) (Reply)

Lady Welcome Baby Afta 11yrs Of Marriage Afta Doctors Said Her Tubes Are Blocked / Please Help I Need Help With My Penis Size / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.