Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

Overland Airways Refuse To Refund My 34,400 For More Than A Month Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Overland Airways Refuse To Refund My 34,400 For More Than A Month Now (847 Views)

Fire Engulfs Overland Airways Aircraft At Lagos Airport / How Can I Get First Nation Airways To Refund My Hard Earned Money.help! / AVIATION SCAM? Overland Airways Receives Passengers Payment Online Without Flyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overland Airways Refuse To Refund My 34,400 For More Than A Month Now by adabs21: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello readers,
So i booked a flight last month with overland to Asaba, only for the flight to be cancelled. I ended up going by road because the meeting was officially important. I contacted their customer care afterwards and i was told to fill a form which she( the customer care attendant) sent to me, I did so immediately and scanned it back, after which she acknowledge receipt and said i should be refunded in 14 working days.
My brothers and sisters this is more than a month now, I have sent mails upon mails they keep saying next week, next week.. Me i don tire oooo abi which kind wahala be this one. I even copied complaint commision in one of my mails but those ones no even acknowledge say dem see the mail.. Abeg if you know anyone that works in Overland Help Us beg them oooo Return My money oooo I no be father christmas and No I am not flying your airline ever again in my life!!
Re: Overland Airways Refuse To Refund My 34,400 For More Than A Month Now by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Overland is a lousy airline and you may never get a refund. You can try calling them to re-route to a busy route eg Abuja or PH, re-schedule the ticket then u sell it to someone else.

Or just re-schedule for your future use.
Re: Overland Airways Refuse To Refund My 34,400 For More Than A Month Now by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2017
ifyalways:
Overland is a lousy airline and you may never get a refund. You can try calling them to re-route to a busy route eg Abuja or PH, re-schedule the ticket then u sell it to someone else.

Or just re-schedule for your future use.
Most of the Airlines in Nigeria are worthless. I wonder why the regulatory agencies let them get away with scamming people. My friend came to Nigeria a little over a month ago from New York with Arik Airline with return ticket and the airline was taken over by the government and my friend had to buy a one way ticket back to New York because Arik would not refund his money for the return leg to New York.

(1) (Reply)

Five People Arrested In South Sudan For Being In Possession Of Bush Meat / Ex-Wives Of Britain's Bachelor Who Just Won £71million Jackpot Reacts To His Win / Nairalander At The Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.