Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love (2476 Views)

How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Dec 10, 2009
What period? cool cool
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 10, 2009
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Like seriously?!
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 10, 2009
You are married so you should know these things.
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You are married so you should know these things.

Like seriously, why do obnoxious people like you take a thread that was posted,
not intended to hurt anyone and turn it into a thread of arguments
?
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 10, 2009
Obnoxious me? That was really just an innocent observation but I guess you are just waiting to pounce on people, whatever floats you boat I guess undecided
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by SweetT1: 3:07am On Dec 10, 2009
Let me find out y'all fighting in here,
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by tanimz(f): 3:34am On Dec 10, 2009
LOL @ Post

Good question
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Onilude(m): 4:38am On Dec 10, 2009
is normally between 2 o clock and 4 o clock so that the children will be sleeping. is 2 o clock if the wife sleep first but if the husband sleep first is around 4 o clock. i use to look at my aunty and uncle when i am very small in their house in primary school

1 Like

Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Busybody2(f): 4:55am On Dec 10, 2009
@ topic

me, me, me, i know the answer - its in the "night time", what present do I get for being the only person to answer the question correctly cool
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Onilude(m): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2009
busybody is a lie. they also do the thing in the daytime
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by ikamefa(f): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2009
undecided chei dis one na jamb kwueshion? grin
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by humblemate(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2009
I do make love in the morning and could not tell more about what time at night!
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by doggyall: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2009
Every seconds of the night, ooh wait, and day too.
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Busybody2(f): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2009
Onilude:

busybody is a lie. they also do the thing in the daytime

If this na life and death matter, na so you go don fail and have your life hanging in the balance, the "topic" says NIGHT, olodo tongue cheesy
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Onilude(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2009
busybody hot hot baby, as long as is me and you, we can do it in the daytime or anytime at night, for as long as you want. Waoooo. anything you want ok?
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2009
with threads like this, its small wonder Google is censoring NL
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by OgidiBoy(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

@ topic

me, me, me, i know the answer - its in the "night time", what present do I get for being the only person to answer the question correctly cool

How do you know, are you a pervert peeping into ppls window to see what they doing ?

*** ogidiboy runs for his life****
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Busybody2(f): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2009
seun _:

kilodo? why you abuse am like that?

Abuse ke, trust me I am being very very nice by calling the knucklehead an olodo lipsrsealed tongue

Onilude:

busybody hot hot baby, as long as is me and you, we can do it in the daytime or anytime at night, for as long as you want. Waoooo. anything you want ok?

You and who angry You miss road abi na gbana dey shack you tongue

OgidiBoy:

How do you know, are you a pervert peeping into ppls window to see what they doing ?

*** ogidiboy runs for his life****

Oh its the Mummy's boy with the 12mm cocktail sausage which Amebo no 1 can't get enough of angry grin
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Onilude(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2009
@busy body: Dont mind him, he doesn't know what he is saying.

are u talking of me and you? I was just joking o. Michelin is my babe forever and i will never let you come between us.
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by amebono1: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2009
once its 12 midnight all the couples in the world wakes up to have a long session that will last them till 3
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by OgidiBoy(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2009
Busy_body:

Abuse ke, trust me I am being very very nice by calling the knucklehead an olodo lipsrsealed tongue

You and who angry You miss road abi na gbana dey shack you tongue

Oh its the Mummy's boy with the 12mm cocktail sausage which Amebo no 1 can't get enough of angry grin

Watin concern me and Amebo, I thought you and I had something cry
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by THEAMAKA2(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2009
i have not married but with corner corner love im doing u know, i prefer 1.am to 3.am
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Krayola(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2009
THE_AMAKA:

i have not married but with corner corner love im doing u know, i prefer 1.am to 3.am
Hey babe. kiss kiss Are u almost here? I left the back door open. hurry up. . . i got sumn special for u grin
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by semid4lyfe(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2009
And she says she's married. Some mothers do have em!

THE_AMAKA? What happened to THE.AMAKA?
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by Kelvinj(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2009
Well as 4 me, sleep no dey my agenda oo
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by HarryPotter1(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2009
ehmmmm i think 4rm wat i hve notice they do hve sex around 1am-3am.you know wen the night is dead u hear strange noise and a little moaning then u know dat deliverance has started.lol
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by brooklyn99: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2009
Somebody sleeps WITH The Amaka??urrrgh!I just threw up all ova myself
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by THEAMAKA2(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2009
@semid4lyfe

None of your business
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by OgidiBoy(m): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2009
brooklyn99:

Somebody sleeps WITH The Amaka??urrrgh!I just threw up all ova myself

You need to take that back friend, I don't think that a very nice thing to say about a lady sad
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by 190: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2009
mama Gee

Just keeps getting crazier and crazier wetter and wetter
Re: What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love A LovePeddler. / The Secrets Of Happy Marriage / I'm I Being Too Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.