Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend (1929 Views)

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / Why Did Mhisbliss And Berlyn Left / I'm Back From My Ban With Another Bang! Read Deep Inside* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
undecided
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

she"s a newbie.be considerate na cheesy
Newbies can't know the mods. Lai lai! Her comments and posts shows she / he was a member.A banned one! And I have the slimmest idea who whitehousechicken could be!
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by deathstroke(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

Newbies can't know the mods. Lai lai! Her comments and posts shows she / he was a member.A banned one! And I have the slimmest idea who whitehousechicken could be!
Who else than that puff puff
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by wizsolzy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Person open account for nairaland 2day and e don get over 167 comments and 7hrs online

wizsolzy

Johnsown1

Toshiba49ja

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

All my oga's please how is dis possible

if ah tel u say d tin no baffle me ah dey lie

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

haha abeg let the cat out of the bag grin grin grin.. grin
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
deathstroke:
Who else than that puff puff
she no get puff type of fonts
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

haha abeg let the cat out of the bag grin grin grin.. grin

Nah!!!!
Just watch film. Ah ah. We dey observe. Evidence never complete
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
cummando:

Nah!!!!
Just watch film. Ah ah. We dey observe. Evidence never complete
jessica seth pt 2 abi? grin
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Johnsown1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Person open account for nairaland 2day and e don get over 167 comments and 7hrs online

wizsolzy

Johnsown1

Toshiba49ja

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

Na witch
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by ikombe: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

she"s a newbie.be considerate na cheesy
Guy check her profile undecided

No be person go tell u say dis gal don spend more time on nairaland than the owner seun undecided

This wan na new moniker.

Which newbie spends upto 8hrs on the first day of registration cheesy

195 comments on the first day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Guy check her profile undecided

No be person go tell u say dis gal don spend more time on nairaland than the owner seun undecided

This wan na new moniker.

Which newbie spends upto 8hrs on the first day of registration cheesy

195 comments on the first day
lol na prolly one of those fake monikers i guess grin
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Idamond: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lie lie your last post was 19-jan 2019 at about 2:08pm..so which one is last year
Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:

wizsolzy

Johnsown1

Toshiba49ja

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

shocked

FadaLawd shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
herzern:

The first word of your sentence started with a lower case alphabet.

When writinq,There is nothinq like "i",It's always used as " I"

There should be a question mark (?) after the word "Please"

Can you now see reasons why I have to be here,ma'am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Are Men Scarce In Nigeria / Episode 3 Of My Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.