Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 (1156 Views)

I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Btw Samsung S7 And Lg G6 which is better? / Pls Guyz Which Is Better Btw Samsung M20 Vs A30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by stonekc(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls i need ur ideas and opinion,btw galaxy J5 nd galaxy S5,wch should i go for, and wch is better pls...thanks
Re: Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by Ebubemg(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
stonekc:
pls i need ur ideas and opinion,btw galaxy J5 nd galaxy S5,wch should i go for, and wch is better pls...thanks
my neighbor and classmate is using j5 and am using s5, s5 is better by far o, it have better camera, finger print, water resistant, 2g ram compare to j5 1.5g ram, my storage is 32,screen quality, this are the ones i can think of, them no be mate
Re: Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by stonekc(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Ebubemg:
my neighbor and classmate is using j5 and am using s5, s5 is better by far o, it have better camera, finger print, water resistant, 2g ram compare to j5 1.5g ram, my storage is 32,screen quality, this are the ones i can think of, them no be mate
but dia prizes na almost d same for market..i enta CV yday,s5 was scarc so ivwas advised to take j5 after comparin both prizes.s5 na double sim
Re: Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by Techm8: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2017
s5 is way better.
Re: Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by Ebubemg(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2017
stonekc:
but dia prizes na almost d same for market..i enta CV yday,s5 was scarc so ivwas advised to take j5 after comparin both prizes.s5 na double sim
the double na mini? If not go for the double, u go see s5 for Nairaland buy, j5 na expensive Shit and why u no go see s5 for cv, u no find am well be that.
Re: Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017

Aesthetically, the Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 Lollipop with its TouchWiz twist is a sophisticated and modern affair, with bold colours and cleaner fonts, icons and menus. Some may feel that this simplification has dumbed down the Galaxy S5, though. We definitely agree that the phone doesn’t quite feel as ‘classy’ or business-like since it received the Lollipop update.
Samsung has reined in some of Lollipop’s flavour though, such as toning down some of the new ‘cartoony’ menu animations and avoiding the big bright tiles that dominate the dial screen of pure Lollipop devices. These changes may have been a step too far for some of the Galaxy S5’s devout crowd, but the Galaxy S5’s menus are noticeably snappier following from the update.
Notifications and settings receive the most obvious changes. Notifications now appear as white tabs that can be accessed in a drop down menu and cleared if needed.
If you delve into notifications settings you can now activate/deactivate the notifications of apps on an individual basis, which is handy.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 looks very much like a classic Samsung phone. It’s available in Black or White, and has a familiar but attractive rectangular style with rounded corners. It’s very slim for a mid-range phone, measuring under 8mm in thickness, and weighing in at a solid yet not too heavy 146g.
The phone feels good in the hand, and isn’t too big to use single-handedly.
The screen is a very nice size for a mid-range phone.

Both devices are top notch but the Galaxy S5 takes the cake here.

Read on the detailed review of: Samsung's Galaxy S5 Vs Galaxy J5.

stonekc:
Re: Comparing Btw Samsung Galaxy J5 And Samsung Galaxy S5 by stonekc(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

Aesthetically, the Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 Lollipop with its TouchWiz twist is a sophisticated and modern affair, with bold colours and cleaner fonts, icons and menus. Some may feel that this simplification has dumbed down the Galaxy S5, though. We definitely agree that the phone doesn’t quite feel as ‘classy’ or business-like since it received the Lollipop update.
Samsung has reined in some of Lollipop’s flavour though, such as toning down some of the new ‘cartoony’ menu animations and avoiding the big bright tiles that dominate the dial screen of pure Lollipop devices. These changes may have been a step too far for some of the Galaxy S5’s devout crowd, but the Galaxy S5’s menus are noticeably snappier following from the update.
Notifications and settings receive the most obvious changes. Notifications now appear as white tabs that can be accessed in a drop down menu and cleared if needed.
If you delve into notifications settings you can now activate/deactivate the notifications of apps on an individual basis, which is handy.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 looks very much like a classic Samsung phone. It’s available in Black or White, and has a familiar but attractive rectangular style with rounded corners. It’s very slim for a mid-range phone, measuring under 8mm in thickness, and weighing in at a solid yet not too heavy 146g.
The phone feels good in the hand, and isn’t too big to use single-handedly.
The screen is a very nice size for a mid-range phone.

Both devices are top notch but the Galaxy S5 takes the cake here.

Read on the detailed review of: Samsung's Galaxy S5 Vs Galaxy J5.

bro thanks for ur info...u just nailed it...dats y i luv nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 New Software Update For Rebooting Bug Fix And Others / Phantom 6 Plus Android Nougat Upgrade To Roll Out August 4th / Who Can Help Get Nokia C6 Calibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.