Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (42456 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Give her watermelon
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by CICERO09(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
two of una dey confused
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by dacovajnr: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bro Relax..When a girl won't stop calling you Ugly it means she has something for you but doesn't know how to tell you...I get one wey dey call always me Big head everyday but now she won't stop giving me Head cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
She calls you ugly to her friend so that she can have you all to herself
She let's her friend think that you are unattractive and not worth dating just so that she wouldn't have to deal with her friends fighting over you.

girls do this without knowing. Not like they are some intellectual beings. No, No, No.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by addikt(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let's see yor pic bro, we Nairalanders are the judge, we tell her if you're ugly or not, if you Don Jazz her, na we go talk
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by alatbaba1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

I don't know how some girls,ladies or women reason!!!

Now she has been going around telling all her friends that am very ugly and she cannot for any reason date a guy like me!!!!

To my utmost dismay, the same gal gets confused, misses her steps and behaves sheepishly whenever she see's me and always wants to avoid me in public

The funniest fact is dat recently she has been sending me romantic text messages, and today she dropped one of such messages, openly professing her undying love for me.
I don't love her though!!

LADIES ABEG WETIN BE UNA PROBLEM

WHY ARE U DAUGHTERS OF EVE ALWAYS CONFUSED AND NEVER
STRAIGHTFORWARD

LADIES ANSWER ME PLS!!!!!

copy of the msg she sent u or u knw d rest
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by bohcogaberiel: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Iseoluwani: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
She z blind ooo, I just checked your dp,

No mind her

No gree for her sef, because if she see another wey better pass you she go sack you asap
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by lastpage: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

Now she has been going around telling all her friends that am very ugly and she cannot for any reason date a guy like me!!!!

To my utmost dismay, the same gal gets confused, misses her steps and behaves sheepishly whenever she see's me and always wants to avoid me in public

The funniest fact is dat recently she has been sending me romantic text messages, and today she dropped one of such messages, openly professing her undying love for me.

WHY ARE U DAUGHTERS OF EVE ALWAYS CONFUSED AND NEVER STRAIGHTFORWARD

You think they are confused, right?
At your own peril, they are actually smarter than majority of you menfolks.

You are the one who is confused otherwise, how do you equate a girl falling in-love with your WALLET.... with falling in-love with YOUR PERSON?

Dont worry, you go hear-am very soon.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by slurryeye: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

Are you waiting until she tell you "put your dick in my puna"

Dude she is in love with you and she wants the D. The reason she is badmouthing you with her friends is to make her friends lose interest in you. Typical young girl psychology grin. And I believe you're a novice too undecided
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by toluleke(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
You are not ugly at all. Maybe the girl is being sarcastic or just confused.
but babe you worwor sha ugly is a better word self.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by MuyiRano(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op, guys do that too. Some will tell a lady they're crushing on she's not beautiful but believe me, inside them, they really love the girl.
Some ladies will never tell you 'i love you' but playfully if they tell you 'you're idiot' or 'you no serious' my guy, just count yourself lucky.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op you should be happy she is making sure you are not available for any SIDE CHIC , side friend , even her friends should not like u
The moment they start thinking u cute .. too late for bae grin

Or

You are really ugly as she thinks and just uses u to boost herself
Like when she bored or not getting attention she will send u lovey dovey message .. u see ur confused .. exactly what she wanted

Thank me later grin
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by kolajoo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am not suprised because it's in their DNA bro.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by oodua007(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:
understand girl"s psychology .if she call u ugly that means in reality she finds u attractive cheesy
Truth
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by oodua007(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Smh
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by fortunechy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
she nids brain format

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
fortunechy:
she nids brain format

I support you...
The girl needs to be refurbished
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Michaelpresh(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
;Dstory story , story ;Dstory story , story
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by sekem: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

One random girl called you ugly.

Just one girl o!

So why are you generalizing?
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Niwdog(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin op by now you suppose to done get like 3pikin, so what are you still waiting for
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by cybriz82(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
no vex abeg can we see ur ugly face?
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Olubee22(f): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Saying you are ugly may actually mean she finds you attractive but doesn't want to admit it or it might just be her way of teasing you.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by YINKS89(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
I checked ur profile only to realise dat all the people u re following re females why don't u ask Dem directly.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by mathew2oa(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
inositol88:

bro with all due respect!!! borrow sense!!!!!
Guy u wicked o, see as u finish am

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Bamilajunior(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
kidman96:
there are interesting and educative topics dead and burried in various sections of this forum yet rubbish like these are pushed to front page by these dunces who call themselves moderators.

sad.

if u want to be happy in life, stay out of stuffs that don't excite u. trust me.
Stop using panadol 4 sum1 else's headache. u can't change the world, just like daddy freeze can't change nigerian pastors, like nigerian pastors cant change Big brother naija, like critics can't change naija music industry. ''shake ur bum bum'' music will continue to sell than ''you're beautiful'' music the same way mods will always push topics u don't like to the front page. so just scroll through n be happy or complain n be sad.

4 Likes

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by tolexy123: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
lemme see weda you are truly ugly. she might probably love the dick buh dislike d ugly face grin
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by DrayZee: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ohamzee:
old buhari is dead and gone to his grave
uhhh ahhh gone to his grave
who can finish this for me...
They planted a Gworo tree over his head...
Uhh!...Ahhh!....Over his head...!

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by kidman96(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bamilajunior:

if u want to be happy in life, stay out of stuffs that don't excite u. trust me.
Stop using panadol 4 sum1 else's headache. u can't change the world, just like daddy freeze can't change nigerian pastors, like nigerian pastors cant change Big brother naija, like critics can't change naija music industry. ''shake ur bum bum'' music will continue to sell than ''you're beautiful'' music the same way mods will always push topics u don't like to the front page. so just scroll through n be happy or complain n be sad.

you are probably one of the stvpid moderators.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by AntiWailer: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Stop paying her bills.

You will see that you are not loved 1 bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.