Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation (2557 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by mmb(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by DAramis: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
He will be like I have possessed my Possession.
That feeling you have, when all your personal efforts is being crowned with grace.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by ettybaba(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mum op.
This is the VP's office.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by ufuosman(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osinbajo-- finally.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by temitemi1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
finally grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Photo shop
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Baba is gone grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
After much much

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by darknetcom: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
mmb:
cc:lalasticlala

make him dont get too bold....hubris...

that seat is still not yours...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by darknetcom: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
ettybaba:
Mum op.
This is the VP's office.

okay then...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by anibi9674: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
hmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by Elnino4ladies: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Finally am here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Baba is gone grin
na you kill him abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by CoolFreeday(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless my able VP

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by lollmaolol(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
DAramis:
He will be like I have possessed my Possession.
That feeling you have, when all your personal efforts is being crowned with grace.

No, he was asking God to take over.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by papaejima1: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Baba God Noni !

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
*BREAKING NEWS*

Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has appointed former President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria High *Commissioner to UK* . His major assignment includes amongst others, receiving of *Nigerian delegations* to UK and receiving *international calls * Snapping pictures with his visitors

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by mankan2k7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whoever call me a mere comissioner can come and feel my swag

I am in charge, d dullard no fit do me anything

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by EMPEROniro: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Power sweetooo my ppl. From mere comissioner to mere president. Abeg may my case be like in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by DAramis: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2017
lollmaolol:

No, he was asking God to take over.
Where you there?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by sosy25: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Do I look like a "mere commissioner"?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by NeedGiftcards(m): 5:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Shall we ...

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by gebest: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2017
AWESOME

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by Mrbigman1(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2017
His like "DJ Khalid", bitch! We taking over, the deaf and the dead can kiss my boney ass.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by PatriotTemidayo: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
"Now is the time to build a nation"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by momentarylapse: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Chai.....this chair sweet die! cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by Biggty(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Finally am the president, God punish all haters including Saraki
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by vedaxcool(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin

Osinbanjo be like: Chio see my life now, See as wailing zombies wey dey insult me and my oga, come dey lick my anusss because say fanaticism and tribalism done destroy their life.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation by calabaman(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
in Flavours voice...

FINALLY OOOOOOOOO

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN NOW.

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammadu Buhari Is Using Made In Nigeria Drug-lai Mohammed / Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / The Real Story Of The Numan Herdsmen Attack In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.