Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January (18127 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / Today Is 10th Of February. No December And January Stipend From Npower / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by easzypeaszy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Got these message from npower to reupdate my account..I have not being paid December and January.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Boswell89(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Have gotten non too. Pls how can one contact them??
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by AutosBay(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
All delay tactics don't worry by 2019 they will behave well

In 2faces's voice e be like say dem want to act another movie again oooooo

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Filibuseagle(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Boswell89:
. U'll receive a text telling u 2 visit npvn and update ur bank information that the previous is invalid. I've update my. Keep praying God will see us through. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by OLUWOLEM: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
but l haven't be able to access my profile.
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by easzypeaszy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
OLUWOLEM:
but l haven't be able to access my profile.
after I received d text n login my bank details ws nt der so I hv to updates it...after dt I could nt edit again

1 Like

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by easzypeaszy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Boswell89 post=53934010]Have gotten non too. Pls how can one contact them??[/quoteI I went to d state coordinator(sokoto) so they use my fone number to chck if I came fr d verifictn process n its show Yes..so dey took dwn my name n fone nmbr..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by easzypeaszy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Boswell89 post=53934010]I I went to d state coordinator(sokoto) so they use my fone number to chck if I came fr d verifictn process n its show Yes..so dey took dwn my name n fone
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Withambition(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by ORACLE1975(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2017
What again?
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by obembet(f): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by obembet(f): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by sakalisis(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Einl(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2017
The ones they submitted before, why is it not valid??
Nigerian things are so stressful.
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by ironheart(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2017
The instructions looks simple but they will still fail n blame the government again

2 Likes

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by princeade86(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2017
this one na nonsense

1 Like

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by seunlayi(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Rubbish policy rather than creating farm settlements
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by ironheart(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Einl:
The ones they submitted before, why is it not valid??

Nigerian things are so stressful.
because it wasnt done right
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Deeypeey(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Eehs like FG don forget about us wey dey other N-Power categories oo...I shud ve chosen my "N-Teach" jejeli sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Einl(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2017
ironheart:
because it wasnt done right

That's not an excuse.

As you are submitting it, you should be told whether what you're doing is right or wrong.

Not 2 months later via text when hunger don wire the person.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Deeypeey(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2017
princeade86:
this one na nonsense
...wey go make sense
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by ironheart(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Einl:

That's not an excuse.

As you are submitting it, you should be tol
sorry bro, doesnt work that way, privacy matters, have u done BVN for all ur account n later discovered one bank has an issue? Why didnt the bank notify u at the point of registration? I can bet you that.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by kasany(f): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Boswell89:
u don't need to contact them just go to your profile and re-update I didn't get myself.

1 Like

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by jegz25(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2017
did any1 realized d ones wey dey insult diz govt pass na dem wan chop dz npower money pass

1 Like

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by omsal84(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2017
I did not receive December and January allowances and when they sent me a message to go to my state (ebonyi) npower office for the update, they collected 1k from everyone who had same problem and another 500h for what they called digitization. But till now they have not updated the profiles...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by Jokkarm2: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2017
i just checked now every details is correct and perfect.
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by airminem(f): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Patience And Follow The Right Update Processes.
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by smithyemy: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2017
i got a message from npower yestday also;they ask me to re~update my personal bank details so that they can pay my stipends.also,they reiterated that my previous bank details are invalid.i did accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by namedo: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
An N-Power Staff in Edo State, Zainab Adamu supposedly posted to Urora Junior Secondary School in Benin City suburb has not been reporting for work since she assumed duty early January, 2017. Report reaching the school authority shows that in spite of this nonchalance, she continues to receive her monthly stipend. The authority concerned should please make her choose between the N-Power job and her other engagement
Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by OJtOp2(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2017
omsal84:
I did not receive December and January allowances and when they sent me a message to go to my state (ebonyi) npower office for the update, they collected 1k from everyone who had same problem and another 500h for what they called digitization. But till now they have not updated the profiles...

Aba .... I have not heard this from any state participant except Ebonyi, na Wa o? this is not fair at all ... please tell us the officials collecting money from you

1 Like

Re: Npower Message To Participants That Are Yet To Receive December And January by jaycool01(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2017
namedo:

An N-Power Staff in Edo State, Zainab Adamu supposedly posted to Urora Junior Secondary School in Benin City suburb has not been reporting for work since she assumed duty early January, 2017. Report reaching the school authority shows that in spite of this nonchalance, she continues to receive her monthly stipend. Unconfirmed report has it that she is engaged in a gainful employment elsewhere. The authority concerned should please make her choose between the N-Power job and her other engagement

are you the principal of the school or what?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / 30 Guidelines That Will Help You Ace Your Next Interview / Including CGPA In Curriculum Vitae Or Resume, Necessary Or Unnecessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.