Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Soul Sisters! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soul Sisters! (5545 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul Sisters! by makydee(f): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like two peas in a pod, like we were carved from same tree, like chips off same block, like birds of a feather, we are very much alike, it was just the usual games we play at first, but before my very eyes, we clicked, like clockwork, my negative moves which attracts the contemptuous look and judgment of aggrieved external parties who might not really matter looks positive to her.

And like every Companionship made in heaven, i felt the same way, i have a brother who's close to my heart, i don't feel the same way about you two, but the only feeling that rival the way i feel about you is that feeling i feel for my closest sibling, i haven't met you before, i might never meet you, but the only good thing that came out of romance section is the friendship i have with you, you'd never stab me in the back, you're that friend who'd say hey Debbie, what you're doing is stupid, wait for me lets do the stupid thing together.

You're the friend who would look at my shortcomings, my efficiency and call it my awesome and laudable features, the day i see your replica is the day i believe they're two alternates of everyone on earth, and i doubt theres any like you, let our ship set sail and never sink, a journey in the best ship (a friendship) in the best company.

smiley
Cc MzLarem
Mhisbliss
Diddy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soul Sisters! by royalmoron: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ghana girl paragraph it now,is it only dick you knw how to Bleep?

4 Likes

Re: Soul Sisters! by darbeelicous(f): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
warris going on here.... Ayam not understanding undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Soul Sisters! by makydee(f): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
royalmoron:

5 Likes

Re: Soul Sisters! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
All this for me? Awwwww I'm getting emotional. Thanks

Np: Hey, soul sister - Train
Re: Soul Sisters! by EmperorLee(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Checkmate, lol

Meanwhile, person look finish open moniker, name am Badgang shocked. Only you na gang ? grin
Re: Soul Sisters! by SINZ: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
cool
Re: Soul Sisters! by Badgang: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
EmperorLee:
Checkmate, lol

Meanwhile, person look finish open moniker, name am Badgang shocked. Only you na gang ? grin
Na 50 people in one body cool
Re: Soul Sisters! by Dicksonpussy2: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
undecidedlesbians

2 Likes

Re: Soul Sisters! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
makydee:
Like two peas in a pod, like we were carved from same tree, like chips off same block, like birds of a feather, we are very much alike, it was just the usual games we play at first, but before my very eyes, we clicked, like clockwork, my negative moves which attracts the contemptuous look and judgment of aggrieved external parties who might not really matter looks positive to her.

And like every Companionship made in heaven, i felt the same way, i have a brother who's close to my heart, i don't feel the same way about you two, but the only feeling that rival the way i feel about you is that feeling i feel for my closest sibling, i haven't met you before, i might never meet you, but the only good thing that came out of romance section is the friendship i have with you, you'd never stab me in the back, you're that friend who'd say hey Debbie, what you're doing is stupid, wait for me lets do the stupid thing together.

You're the friend who would look at my shortcomings, my efficiency and call it my awesome and laudable features, the day i see your replica is the day i believe they're two alternates of everyone on earth, and i doubt theres any like you, let our ship set sail and never sink, a journey in the best ship (a friendship) in the best company.

smiley
Cc MzLarem
Mhisbliss
Diddy

undecided

Re: Soul Sisters! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
undecided

I'm understanding, I think
Re: Soul Sisters! by TrapHedges(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Np: ucl theme song
abeg who sing am
Re: Soul Sisters! by Badgang: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just died and came back shocked

I saw Jesus sad

And i'm so emotional right now that i'm gonna cry. cry

Thanks a lot dear..You guys are the best thing to have happened to me here and i have no regrets letting you into my world. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Soul Sisters! by EmperorLee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Badgang:
Na 50 people in one body cool

#50 man shall fall that day if you KROSs my lane ohh
Oya back to the matter
Open and close#
Re: Soul Sisters! by Draei: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Something is coming up, i'm sure.
Re: Soul Sisters! by makydee(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
comradespade:

undecided
This msg isn't for you hun smiley
Re: Soul Sisters! by Badgang: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
EmperorLee:

#50 man shall fall that day if you KROSs my lane ohh
Oya back to the matter
Open and close#
Touch your toe...
Baby oya yo di
Re: Soul Sisters! by Splinz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.
May this sweet words of friendship bind you all forever.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soul Sisters! by makydee(f): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Draei:
Something is coming up, i'm sure.

smiley
Re: Soul Sisters! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:
abeg who sing am
Jon Champion
Re: Soul Sisters! by EmperorLee(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Badgang:
Touch your toe...
Baby oya yo di

You sabiiii grin. Orunmila bless you diaaah.
Re: Soul Sisters! by EmperorLee(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
KissChrixx:

Jon Champion

Hahahahahaha Burn Burn Burna
Re: Soul Sisters! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
royalmoron:

Jesus!!!!! Chill brah

Savagefinder, get your arse here cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Soul Sisters! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahaha Burn Burn Burna
Addicted to PES sad
Re: Soul Sisters! by LordZero(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapHedges:

abeg who sing am
Sikiru Ayinde barrister featuring Fela Anikulapo and Brenda Fassie

2 Likes

Re: Soul Sisters! by MizzK: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
makydee:

smiley
Cc MzLarem
Mhisbliss
Diddy
my heart flutters and leap for joy when i think of what i have with you guys, its like living in denial, not believing the fact that something so good can come from romance section, at least I'll leave Nairaland happy that i got the best friends ever, its amazing that we get along and feel this way when we haven't met before, thanks for appreciating me this much, i love you

And yes you're all free to call me lesbian tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soul Sisters! by TrapHedges(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
KissChrixx:

Jon Champion
lol pes fam..nor be him abeg
Re: Soul Sisters! by Badgang: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
EmperorLee:

You sabiiii grin. Orunmila bless you diaaah.
cool
Re: Soul Sisters! by Dicksonpussy2: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
lesbians, they can't hide it any more, #nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Soul Sisters! by Draei: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
makydee:
smiley
lipsrsealed
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soul Sisters! by EmperorLee(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
KissChrixx:

Addicted to PES sad

I go give you 3 goals, and you still no go see draw sad
Re: Soul Sisters! by MizzK: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dicksonpussy2:
lesbians, they can't hide it any more, #nonsense angry
grin e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy / Molested By My Older Aunt / Who Rocks It Better Between Hushpuppi And Ronaldo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.