Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) (33245 Views)

Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Who Happily Drives A Dangote Truck In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by MissEdified(f): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Things are hard and everyday, echoes of hardship ring through Nigerians' ear just to put food on the table.

This man, apparently working for the waste truck company, was tired after a hard day's job and must have fallen asleep unconsciously in this dangerous position on the highway!

May God Help Us......

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-man-comfortably-sleeping-at-back.html

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by malikombi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Number 19 on 101 ways to die

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yes na so. Ole lo ba Omo je

Anyhow anyhow. Make money show.

I love hustling men. Unlike some people known for hard drugs and robbery!

BTW if he is the owner of that truck he earns times 5 the salary of most bankers and doctors that run their mouth here.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari should just resign

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Talk of a man who has no functioning nose!

I wonder how e take balance well inside odor dey sleep...his posture imply sat he dey gbadun the sleep die with the cool breeze grin grin

Thunder fire poverty!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think he's well relaxed on the truck. Abeg make the man sleep jare. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by shurinz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Naija
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by pbethel: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
He must be exhausted but dats a dangerous place to sleep. If d vehicle should enter a pothole dat is deep...... Hhmmm
God help and bless him. He is trying.. Better than been idle

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nah His Best Rest Place Be That
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Talk of a man who has no functioning nose!

I wonder how e take balance well inside odor dey sleep...his posture imply sat he dey gbadun the sleep die with the cool breeze grin grin

Thunder fire poverty!

No foul smell in their dictionary...Everything smells good cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
hustling things, not easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Man must hustle to survive, but that position of sleep is risky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Naija Version of
1000 Ways to Die #406, "Untamed Death"
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by PoisonedOne: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
This man even looks very clean, most of those guys that work with the garbage trucks mostly look like they were rescued from a sewage tank.
I keep wondering if they were charged to look like "waste" before they're lallowed to deal with waste.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2017
hustler

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
so person no fit receive fresh air again without been in the news eye.

I tire ooo.

before I forget

Breaking news !!!
SNAKE AWARENESS.....
Just yesterday on Nat Geo Wild, it was
announced that a very dangerous snake has just
been discovered.
Scientists claim that the snake is an enhanced
species of the reptile family.
According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases
0.5cm in length every times it feeds and it feeds
every 30 seconds or less.
This particular snake cannot be killed or harm by
weapon except it bite itself.
This is the most dangerous snake ever recorded
in the history of man.
This snake can only be seen in Nokia touch light
mobile phone under game option, Snake Xenzia.
Thanks for carefully and patiently reading
through.
You can now go back to what you were doing.
If u r angry coman beat me

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
suffer suffer fr world
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by maynation(f): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
9JA WCH WAY
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
God bless our hustle

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
The man be like:

What shall a man do?

I cannot kill myself

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Isn't this kinda people among the vulnerable in society Apc and buhari promised to pay 5k monthly?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
grin Easiest way of expressing his predicament.

[/code]Iamtiredofthislife[code]
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Ibi ti aiye ti ba alakori loti nje
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Permit me to ask you this, WHAT IF BUHARI WERE YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER?

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by obembet(f): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Sleeping on duty

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by stonemind(f): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
h
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Akan(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
When a country has turned upside down then downside up becomes the norm.
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by emmanuel1990(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Is Buhari the cause?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria / Chikezie Emmanuel Uzuegbunam Makes 100 Brightest Young Minds In Africa 2017 List / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.