Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians (51533 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Something terrible has gone wrong with these people's brains. I no mention tribe oo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
More.

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by herzern(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dotuna3(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wat an insult even Kenya of all country dey talk. This is wat you get when our leaders failed to do the right thing. Rather they enjoy keeping money underground just like the useless yakubu

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ybalogs(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
See wetin Igbos don cause Naija.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ybalogs(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you. I have some
Nigerians up here in Heaven who are causing some problems. They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, Maggi sauce and Ogbono soup are all over their robes, hamhocks, Isi-ewu, Cow-feet and Bokoto bones are all over the streets of Gold; some folk are walking around with one wing,
they have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven clean. There are beer bottles all over the clouds, some
aren't even wearing their halos, saying it doesn't fit with their
hairstyles.The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel.
Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil.
The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? What the....!, hold on one minute.
The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do
for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute,"
and put the Lord on hold. After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?" The Devil said, "Man, I don't belieee.....hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned
and said, "I'm sorry Lord, I can't talk right now. These Nigerians put
the fire out,and now they are trying to install air conditioning!
They even bribed my guys!!"

252 Likes 44 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ybalogs(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Man died and went to hell, there he finds that there are different hells for each country, he decides to go round and choose the least painful to spend his eternity. He goes to the German Hell and ask, “what do they do here” He is told ” first they put you in an Electric Chair for an Hour, then lay you on a Bed of Nails for another Hour, then the German Devil comes in and Whip…s you for the rest of the day.
The Man does not like the sound of that at all so he moves on. He checks out the USA,UK, RUSSIAN Hells as well as many more. He discovers that they are all similar to the German Hell. Then he comes to the Nigerian Hell and finds that there is a Long Queue of people waiting to get in… Amazed, he ask, “what do they do here ?” He is told “First they put you in an Electric Chair for an hour, and then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour then Nigerian Devil comes in and Whips you for the Rest of the Day.” But that is exactly the same as all the other hells, why are there so many people waiting to get in ?” ask the man… A concern fellow calls him aside and said, “Because there is never any STABLE ELECTRICITY so the Electric Chair doesn’t work. The nails were paid for but were never SUPPLIED by the Contractor, so the Bed is Comfortable to sleep on… And the Nigerian Devil used to be a CIVIL SERVANT, so he comes in, signs his time sheet and leave for Personal Business !!! ………….IT PAYS TO BE A NIGERIAN…….Naija una carry ur wayo reach hell. LWKMD

206 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Booked
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARI cry

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by hungryboy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Some ediots here will be bashing a particular tribe forgetting that when e happen for dia
Dem no wan sabi whether you be igbo or yoruba or Efik
Na only Nigerians dem sabi

Majority of drugs entering the United States na from Mexico
But Americans never rise up burn down Legitimate Mexican businesses or beat up Mexicans going about their legitimate businesses

Black South Africans are the most pathetic set of people in this continent

First the were attacking Zimbabweans for taking their jobs

Next it was Somalis for taking over the roadside kiosk business

Now is Nigerians for dealing drugs

Those guys are just frustrated human beings
Make dem no go fight the white South Africans were corner all their riches

Make dem continue dey blame their fellow Africans for their problems

Mumu people

322 Likes 32 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Amarabae(f): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
No. Its not caused by drug dealers. Rather it is caused by the known fact that Nigeria is a LAUGHING STOCK of a country.
A caricarture that no-one takes serious.
A Failed Nation

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Ahmadgani(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
I no chop. Even kenya dey bash us
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Truth be told. the rate of drugs trafficking increases last two years. Why? The government we put all our hope on has failed us. As long as we breath , we got to strive and survival, that's the reasons a lot of Nigerians engage on drugs trafficking, scam, prostitution etc. Am not saying this is good, in fact I kick against it, but if the present administration keep at least 5% of their campaign promises, especially creating job opportunities. I believe this shame wont have come closer to us. Even black ugly monsters kenya want carry us shine. it hurts a lot.

24 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by EternalTruths: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
ybalogs:

Are you not among the illiterates who keep kicking against Biafra when you know that Biafra independence can help you get a Nigeria filled with perfect people.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ybalogs(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruths:

Are you not among the illiterates who keep kicking against Biafra when you know that Biafra independence can help you get a Nigeria filled with perfect people.
You don show with your refined comments as always. Your trademark is fully noted. Cheers.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by EternalTruths: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
ybalogs:

You don show with your refined comments as always. Your trademark is fully noted. Cheers.

You are welcome

The next time you kick against Biafra, just get ready for more dirt on the image of Nigeria. grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Horus(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9KIuA3M88

Why are Nigerians treated so BADLY abroad ??

1 Like

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by dannybomb(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2017
oh God, were is this country heading to. am tired of everything nigeria did this nigerians did that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by juman(m): 1:19am On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by konfused: 3:49am On Feb 22, 2017
hungryboy:
Some ediots here will be bashing a particular tribe forgetting that when e happen for dia
Dem no wan sabi whether you be igbo or yoruba or Efik
Na only Nigerians dem sabi

Majority of drugs entering the United States na from Mexico
But Americans never rise up burn down Legitimate Mexican businesses or beat up Mexicans going about their legitimate businesses

Black South Africans are the most pathetic set of people in this continent

First the were attacking Zimbabweans for taking their jobs

Next it was Somalis for taking over the roadside kiosk business

Now is Nigerians for dealing drugs

Those guys are just frustrated human beings
Make dem no go fight the white South Africans were corner all their riches

Make dem continue dey blame their fellow Africans for their problems

Mumu people

Brother, you are very much correct. Don't mind all these myopic individuals that don't reason at all.

See as everyone is quickly blaming Nigerians as if the drugs just disappear and appear on the streets of South Africa, don't they have custom officials?

Ike gwuru

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by ollaxworld: 4:04am On Feb 22, 2017
h
Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by jumobi1(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Those of you blaming Igbos, save Nigeria's name by allowing Biafra. Instead of you guys acting schizophrenic, stand for Nigeria. In those countries, Nigerians are maltreated not just Igbos. There's a reason other Nationalities are being maltreated too.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Flathea.d IPod yuts disgracing Nigeria since 1808..South Africans and Kenyans should be able to distinguish Nigerians and Biafraudians

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by MtuMsuper: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Apple1992:
Truth be told. the rate of drugs trafficking increases last two years. Why? The government we put all our hope on has failed us. As long as we breath , we got to strive and survival, that's the reasons a lot of Nigerians engage on drugs trafficking, scam, prostitution etc. Am not saying this is good, in fact I kick against it, but if the present administration keep at least 5% of their campaign promises, especially creating job opportunities. I believe this shame wont have come closer to us. Even black ugly monsters kenya want carry us shine. it hurts a lot.

Well well well, we "black ugly monsters " won't sit back and take your white or brown powder. And neither will we permit your cyber criminals and other assorted baddies. Proud to be a ugly black monster. Next!

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2017
I'm neither Igbo or Yoruba but you Yoruba's should stop accusing only igbos of tarnishing Nigeria's image. Yoruba's are at the forefront of cyber crime and that also has tarnished our image. So stop playing victim, you also have brought shame to Nigeria.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by Pavore9: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Apple1992:

The present government is not an excuse, Nigeria is not worse off than Zimbabwe but how many Zimbabweans are in Indonesian prisons for drug trafficking?

It is sad to say that some unpatriotic Nigerians have been running drugs over the decades, social media is just amplifying it.

You degrade Kenya but how many of them are in Nigeria doing drugs or cybercrimes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by darknetcom: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Flathea.d IPod yuts disgracing Nigeria since 1808..South Africans and Kenyans should be able to distinguish Nigerians and Biafraudians

to hell with south africans,kenyans and ethiopians...

me??..separate from biafrans..??...how??..

i should abandon my igbo brothers because the south african police and customs is corrupt??..

rubbish!!!... angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians by darknetcom: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Don't know why Buhari' has refused to let these Ipob touts go there way, they are really tarnishing the image of this great country abroad.

It high time we went our separate way angry

and who told you that all igbos are selling drugs abroad??..

after they finish with biafrans,they will come after you too!!...

they attacked zimbabweans too...

what did zimbabweans ever did to them??..

are zimbabweans known for selling drugs too??

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000 / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / Pictures From Moniya Train Station, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.