Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! (1626 Views)

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by Teedawg: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Transferwise bot Is an international money transfer app that is used to send money from your mobile around the world through Facebook app.that means now from your Facebook app you can directly send money around the world from your conversation box..even thou this is a great achievement how secured and trusted can this be...? when I saw this the first thing that came to my mind was yahoo boys aka internet fraudsters.. wouldn't this new development make it more easier for fraudsters to defraud people and get money transfered to them faster and easily...??because anyone can just create a Facebook account In about 1 minute... what are your thoughts on this.
Re: Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by SueZuckerberg: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Teedawg:
Transferwise bot Is an international money transfer app that is used to send money from your mobile around the world through Facebook app.that means now from your Facebook app you can directly send money around the world from your conversation box..even thou this is a great achievement how secured and trusted can this be...? when I saw this the first thing that came to my mind was yahoo boys aka internet fraudsters.. wouldn't this new development make it more easier for fraudsters to defraud people and get money transfered to them faster and easily...??because anyone can just create a Facebook account In about 1 minute... what are your thoughts on this.

Are you on Transferwise? Please I need to hear your opinion. Transferwise aren't verifying my account because I submitted Driver's license. They claimed to only verify Nigerians with a valid Nigerian passport? How were you verified? Is it the same with you, too? I understand they wouldn't accept my utility bill because it doesn't carry my name but the ID... What do you think?
Re: Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by Teedawg: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Are you on Transferwise? Please I need to hear your opinion. Transferwise aren't verifying my account because I submitted Driver's license. They claimed to only verify Nigerians with a valid Nigerian passport? How were you verified? Is it the same with you, too? I understand they wouldn't accept my utility bill because it doesn't carry my name but the ID... What do you think?
use WU
Re: Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by SueZuckerberg: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Teedawg:
use WU

Okay I'll. But I am still curious. What did you use to pass verification stage? Voters card, Drivers license, National ID? What exactly did you use? Ad do you mind saying what WU means? As in, what papers got you verified?
Re: Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by MarkWayne89: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Is this legit?
Re: Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by SueZuckerberg: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Teedawg:

You're not answering me. What did you use to pass verification stage? Voters card, Drivers license, National ID? What exactly did you use? Ad do you mind saying what WU means? As in, what papers got you verified? I don't have any problems with Transferwise demands I only want to be sure it's fair. If you don't tell me I would still find out, only if there are no Nigerians on there. So please how were you verified?
Re: Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! by twosquare(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2018
I saw your posts all around. Let me just answer it. I used NG passport for verification on Transferwise. No problem; was approved without any difficulties. Get a passport.
SueZuckerberg:

You're not answering me. What did you use to pass verification stage? Voters card, Drivers license, National ID? What exactly did you use? Ad do you mind saying what WU means? As in, what papers got you verified? I don't have any problems with Transferwise demands I only want to be sure it's fair. If you don't tell me I would still find out, only if there are no Nigerians on there. So please how were you verified?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The All New Infinix Hot S3X Is Now Available And Here's What's In The Box / ZTE Blade S6, 16gig ROM, 2gig RAM, 25k / Huawei P30 Pro Features, Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.