Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) (4081 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body. / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) by Sapiah: 2:36am On Feb 22, 2017
This is what I have been doing for the past week, I'm getting wrinkles from grinning and neck pain from looking at my new bootay!!

Ok let me start from the beginning. As some of you booty-hungry ladies will remember I have been on a quest to find someone that does hydrogel injections in California in order to avoid the long flight.

At last I had 700cc's in total injected last week (the price is $1250 for up to 1000cc's and if I want the rest of it injected in a 2nd procedure it will be free) I am very very very happy with my results, I have gone one size up, don't need a belt to hold my jeans up anymoresmiley Everything looks so much better on me, I'm trilled!

I had the procedure with Dr. Mel Ortega (qualified gynecologist, FDA approved here and a true artist!) It lasted an hour 30 minutes, was a bit unpleasant, but I have a high pain tolerance, just kept thinking of the final result :wink: . Dr Mel and his assistant Sharon were brilliant, they kept me entertained throughout the procedure, offered refreshments etc., Sharon even walked me to the station on my way home. I am forever grateful.

The rules post-procedure are: no sun/sunbeds for 2 months, no sitting down on your bum for few days, avoid bending over, no gym for 6-8 weeks, no massages for 6 weeks. And by the way hydrogel is legal to use here.

There is one thing that I would like to make very clear, I do not take any referral fees, that is why I am sharing all his info with everyone. I know this has been an issue b4, so just wanted to mention it. I have been on this quest for 3 years and if I can make someone feel like I do now that's my biggest reward. I honestly wish you all best of luck.

I do not have any b4 pics, but Dr.Mel took lots of b4s and afters and he said that he will post them on his website, and email them to me. If you want to see them drop him a quick email and ask for Sapiah's pictures as I have told him that I don't mind him sharing them with anyone interested.

He is quite a busy man as he travels to New Zealand, Canada, within USA, UK, Australia quite often, but he will respond to any of your queries, just be patient.

Finally here's his website https://www.butticious.com/ or butticious@gmail.com so you can contact him directly.

I am still so excited so if I have left out some crucial info just shout out and I will answer all your Qs as I visit this site on daily basis. ( Honestly if someone can count the hours I have spent here, they'll put me in a mental institution smiley)

All the best and God bless.

P.S Thank you all sooo much for sharing info on forums like this one, it changes people's lifes!

Re: I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) by matrix199(m): 3:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice butt after. But just one thing you need to ensure....

...Try not to fall sick, else the butt would flatten. And when you recover, the butt would still remain flattened, until the butt enlargement procedure is repeated.
Re: I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) by dingbang(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Why not just try to appreciate your body you young ladies reading this...
Re: I Finally Did It!! Hydrogel Butt Injections In California :) by Meankitten: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Beware!! Butticious.com is a Bogus Company!! The review you see is fake. Once you send these scammers money you never hear from them again!! Unless of course there claiming your product is stuck in customs and you need to send more money to "unstick it". ,They are thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant Fast / New Health Products For Everyone / Viewer Discretion: Medical Marvels Including Tree Growth In Human Lungs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.