Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World (5908 Views)

Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by olaztek(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Boer Boel

While a very loyal breed, these dogs can get very defensive. Originating from South Africa, they are a very protective dog who have a purpose of protecting farms and homes.

Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by olaztek(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Wolf Hybrids

Technically, all dogs are descendants of wolves, but a lot of the dogs today are still bred directly with wolves. Because of the obvious danger with wolves, breeding with them can result in an extremely unpredictable animal. Dogs of this type are actually banned in quite a few states.

Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by olaztek(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Chow chow

They need some serious attention from owners if they don’t want them to become super aggressive. Once that is done, the Chow Chow will be fiercely protective of it’s owner.

Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
All dogs?
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by coded06(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2017
finalboss:
dont like dogs before...this ones are scary

Bros OG Boss Hailing. Help my ministry too. i

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
finalboss:
boss man...
abeg extend that ur blessed hand on me..

...first bank.. 3086140770
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Faboosuarez(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
The German shepherd is least dangerous,ND d pit bull is most dangerous, d op didn't arrange ds shii well
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Edipee(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
finalboss:
Who said finalboss is Seun?
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by louiskay(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=finalboss post=53941461]dont
Thanks and God bless...
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Endy10(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Boss, na all the dogs you just list so ooo. Which dog you want make we come buy? Just tell us you don't love dogs instead of these story wey you just post. You didn't even put up cute pictures of the breeds. I'm sure you can make a Chihuahua look dangerous.
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by GodsLastBorn: 1:55am On Feb 23, 2017
i want this

Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Laveda(f): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2017
These are scary shocked
Re: Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World by Nostradamus: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2017
olaztek:
Basenji

A Basenji is another breed of hunting dog, but they are also known to be the 2nd hardest dog to train of all breeds of dog. This makes them completely unpredictable even to long time owners.
no be kerewa dog be this? (bingo )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boerboel Pups For Sale At A Give Away Price / Female Boerboel Pups Available At Affordable Prices / Please Show My Dog(ekuke) Some Love Today Is His Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.