Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,847 members, 7,798,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out (11266 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / I Am Not Biological Father Of My Child -actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2017
UNBELIEVABLE!!! I Am Not The Biological Father Of That Baby-Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Cries Out.

Comic Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as ‘Aki’ took to his Instagram page, to share photo of the newborn baby below and minutes later, news went flying all around saying the actor and his wife have welcomed a new child.

Well the actor has now come out to debunk the rumor, saying the child is not his . <<<Click to Continue Reading ,,,,See more photos of mother and child>> https://lindaikejblog..com/2016/06/i-siept-with-my-son-for-money-mother.html

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by freezy9: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2017
This short boy...But you were the Biological Kpansher smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2017
you dey mind Nigerians.... akporoko is their second name...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by thunderfiremods(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2017
dat lady wise pass u na...grin
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by ojootaru: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
This really an unbelievable story, I thought this Great actor already has children of his own
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Snow02: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
miss leading asf
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
''
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
) – Apply Now
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Bluezy13(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmm...

Since January 1.
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Bluezy13(m): 5:10am On Aug 13, 2018
ojootaru:
This really an unbelievable story, I thought this Great actor already has children of his own

He is referring to a particular baby.

Think well.
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Job Recruitment - Apply Now
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
waoo
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2018
– Apply Now - Jobs/
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
– Apply Now - Jobs/
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
angry
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
sadfg
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
asscaasret
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by NobleAngell(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
I pray you have yours soon
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
amen
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2020
saddt
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Haaaaa!!!.....I thought is away match matter ...

Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
:ogh
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 4:46am On Oct 03, 2020
nbk
Re: I Am Not Biological Father Of That Baby-actor,chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Cries Out by Naijabash(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
;lo[

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Photos From Seyi Shay's Yolo Yolo Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.