Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness (584 Views)

Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness by YaranMinna: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness by TippyTop(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2017
@op
It was an act of kindness, at the end he bought drinks for everyone there.
I liked how he pointed out the house of assembly which is just few blocks away.
This is the activism I like, make your point in a unique way. Great video.
Re: Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness by ayindejimmy(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
There's abject poverty in the land.
Between... Nigerians like awoof
Re: Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness by darknetcom: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2017
we were taught by our parents to be greedy to survive...

you can not realy blame them...

i was taught by my parents to be selfish too to survive..

who on nairaland can deny realy that??
Re: Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness by darknetcom: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
ayindejimmy:
There's abject poverty in the land.

Between... Nigerians like awoof

poverty my foot..

where did she get 15000naira to start trade the first place..??...
Re: Watch And Tell Me Please: Was This An Act Of Kindness Or Selfishness by ayindejimmy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
darknetcom:

poverty my foot..

where did she get 15000naira to start trade the first place..??...

There are many soft loans around called Lapo.
Especially in Lagos,. You'll find them giving loans between 30-200k to traders with 20% interest.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Taunting Nigerians And Mocking God With His Tower Of Babel / Nigerians To Buhari: Tell Us How Much You Spent Abroad On Medical Treatments / Gov. El-rufai Completes 100 Houses For Low Income Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.