Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee (628 Views)

Help A Fellow Nairaland Member With Little Pimples Issue / Nairaland Member As Speaker At 61st International Statistical Institute Congress / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by Hadampson(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
On this special day, some years ago, a special child was born and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of her peculiarity and beauty.. that child is QUEENITEE.
Happy birthday QUEENITEE, wish u many happy returns in good health, joy, riches, peace of mind, success, fame and other good attributes that makes life worth living..

Nairalander please join me to wish this wonderful angel..smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by Nogodye(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Happy birthday QUEENITEE...wish you all the best in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by Hadampson(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nogodye:
Thank u..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by queenitee(f): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Hadampson:
On this special day, some years ago, a special child was born and behold there was great joy in heaven and on earth because of her peculiarity and beauty.. that child is QUEENITEE.
Happy birthday QUEENITEE, wish u many happy returns in good health, joy, riches, peace of mind, success, fame and other good attributes that makes life worth living..

Nairalander please join me to wish this wonderful angel..smiley
Thanks love,God bless you
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by queenitee(f): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Nogodye:
Thank you
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by Nogodye(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
queenitee:
Thank you

You're welcome
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by Hadampson(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2017
queenitee:

Thanks love,God bless you
U're most welcome dear.. xo where iz moi cake??
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by queenitee(f): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hadampson:
U're most welcome dear.. xo where iz moi cake??
Been trying to send it,but I dunno what's wrong

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Nairaland Member....queenitee by Hadampson(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
queenitee:
Been trying to send it,but I dunno what's wrong
Hmmm okay

(1) (Reply)

See what SAfrican Boy Posted On Facebook about his father's d*ck / How My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years And Made Me Commit 4 Abortions -teenager / What, Really, Is Wrong With Nigerian Pentecostalism? A Brief Look At Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.