Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out (532 Views)

Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Help / Glory be to God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello good people. I seriously need help and I don't know where else to turn to. I need financial help to be able to sort out my school fees issue, I'm in my final year in the University and my dad is currently down with sickness. Our exams starts on Monday and I can't even concentrate or bring myself to read cos they don't allow anyone who hadn't paid at least half payment to write exams in my school. Please I'm begging anyone who God puts it in his or her heart to help me out. I don't want to spill please. I can provide any proof you want me to provide eight here please. My name is Ebunoluwa and my school is ekiti state university I'm in philosophy department and I'm in 400L
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by greatnaija01: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
how much do you need and what school do you attend

Anaximander:
Hello good people. I seriously need help and I don't know where else to turn to. I need financial help to be able to sort out my school fees issue, I'm in my final year in the University and my dad is currently down with sickness. Our exams starts on Monday and I can't even concentrate or bring myself to read cos they don't allow anyone who hadn't paid at least half payment to write exams in my school. Please I'm begging anyone who God puts it in his or her heart to help me out. I don't want to spill please. I can provide any proof you want me to provide eight here please.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
My basic school fees is 56,000 and we pay faculty due too which is 8,000.my school is ekiti state university
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please I'm begging for help.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by ifenes(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anaximander:
Hello good people. I seriously need help and I don't know where else to turn to. I need financial help to be able to sort out my school fees issue, I'm in my final year in the University and my dad is currently down with sickness. Our exams starts on Monday and I can't even concentrate or bring myself to read cos they don't allow anyone who hadn't paid at least half payment to write exams in my school. Please I'm begging anyone who God puts it in his or her heart to help me out. I don't want to spill please. I can provide any proof you want me to provide eight here please. My name is Ebunoluwa and my school is ekiti state university I'm in philosophy department and I'm in 400L

You don't need certificates to be successful dear sister. I see no reason for you to be worried.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Ranchhoddas: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Anaximander:
Hello good people. I seriously need help and I don't know where else to turn to. I need financial help to be able to sort out my school fees issue, I'm in my final year in the University and my dad is currently down with sickness. Our exams starts on Monday and I can't even concentrate or bring myself to read cos they don't allow anyone who hadn't paid at least half payment to write exams in my school. Please I'm begging anyone who God puts it in his or her heart to help me out. I don't want to spill please. I can provide any proof you want me to provide eight here please. My name is Ebunoluwa and my school is ekiti state university I'm in [b]philosophy department[/b]and I'm in 400L
I was wondering where I had seen your name before until I saw that. Then it came back to me.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Wanted party, Loves Too Much Sex, Estranged Lover Ste / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 10/05/2017) / Check Out What We Were Told To Do In Our Fellowship Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.