Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story (781 Views)

Four Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by Emmytrill(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
If there is one offence am brutal and unforgiving about, it is betrayal and disloyalty by a family member and close friends angry

I value friendship a lot and by my nature, i'm willing to go the extra mile for friendship sake. A friend of mine, after his NYSC was job hunting and requested to stay with me as he did not want to stay with his parents. Who no want freedom? As guy man, i said why not, my house na your house, feel free.

So the guy came in and all was going very well, he was using any of my belongings he wanted. At least my consolation was the fact that he cooks very well. The guy pass me wella for that level i admit. I don too eat indomie sotay indomie tire for me embarassed
There was this Benin babe i was seeing then, her wahala just too much and i called it quit, Benin and Warri girls, i no know which one wey their head dey hot pass grin

I didn't know that my guy was toasting the babe behind my back. Ok, that i could still tolerate to some level. But where the guy murdered sleep was when he began poisoning the girl's mind against me, advising her to do me 'strong thing' whatever that means, that will make me regret ever breaking up with her, and for her to date him, so she will show me what i threw away! embarassed

The dude didn’t know the babe was still loyal grin, as she sent me their chats. kai, i weak like dodo. I no sabi all these diplomacy sh*t, so I confronted him immediately. At first he tried to claim ignorance but when i showed him the evidence, he started stammering. Immediately, i asked him to leave my house and severed all ties with him before he connives with my enemies to poison me.

The guy has been apologising and some of my peeps have advised that i let go. Although i have forgiven, but that gap is still there. I no fit sleep well if me and the guy dey the same roof.
Any body with such experience? and did your friendship remain the same?
Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by optional1(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
you say u want advice ba come here

Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don't think is wise to live with the guy again.my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by Emmytrill(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wait i dey come grin

optional1:
you say u want advice ba come here
Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Who knows the next thing, he's going 2 do............poison ur food or send robbers or even assassins 2 attack u........ smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

U don't need 2 think twice about it..........send him away immediately, and d peeps asking u 2 4get, should welcome him into their house wit his properties....... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by NemzySeries(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
u can forgive him but kip ur distance and surveillance on d dude...... if u give him a 2nd chance to stay under same roof wit u i bet u wunt live to tell d story again

1 Like

Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by megareal: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Forgiveness doesn't equate stupidity. A backstabber will remain one forever. Wisen up and chuck him out. Forgive but don't forget else they will be a repeat or worse.

1 Like

Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Emmytrill:

Although i have forgiven, but that gap is still there. I no fit sleep well if me and the guy dey the same roof.
Any body with such experience? and did your friendship remain the same?

Pls continue with the action above that you have adopted l have experienced something similar to this and it has taught me a great lesson let me quote this GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT FLOWS THE ISSUES OF LIFE and also l refined and added this GUARD YOUR HOUSE/HOME/LIFE FOR OUT OF IT FLOWS THE ISSUES OF THE HEART

Honestly there are people who will betray you,stab you in the back while really pretending to be your best friend with smiles on their face wanting to know what you are,where you are in life etc.Hmm my brother l am still in shock with my own experience because the person is related to my family and the others are family members
Re: My Friend By Day, Enemy By Night Story by Emmytrill(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Na wa o, i can feel your pain bro. If you don't mind, you can share your experience.

dannio:

Pls continue with the action above that you have adopted l have experienced something similar to this and it has taught me a great lesson let me quote this GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT FLOWS THE ISSUES OF LIFE and also l refined and added this GUARD YOUR HOUSE/HOME/LIFE FOR OUT OF IT FLOWS THE ISSUES OF THE HEART

Honestly there are people who will betray you,stab you in the back while really pretending to be your best friend with smiles on their face wanting to know what you are,where you are in life etc.Hmm my brother l am still in shock with my own experience because the person is related to my family and the others are family members

(1) (Reply)

Desire-x, Hot Goat Weed, 60 Capsules / Collection Of Hilarous Poster/banner. / Woman Storms Wedding Ceremony To Do This Shocking Thing To The Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.