Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds (49580 Views)

Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" / Evicted #BBN Housemate, Soma, To Feature In “jenifa’s Diary” - See Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by SalamRushdie: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Caseless:
Wetin that fat toolz de feel like? "You won't enter any airport in Nigeria again. Plane would land in your compound".

She sounded silly

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pedagogue:

Really!!!

Look at the amount of words you wasted over a seemingly harmless public joke between a wife and her husband! Are you so uptight that you don't have a single iota of humour!

May God save this generation! I had to re-read your comment more than 5 times to be sure of what you were talking about!

Any person with moderate intelligence should know that she was just joking!

You need to find a better avenue to vent your frustration. Describing women as "brainless and stupid" shows the kind of upbringing you have.

My problem is not basically about your comment, but that your comment has many likes- which unfortunately suggests that many people share your views.

You and your likes represent what is wrong with Nigeria. You major on the minor, and minor on the major. Instead of lashing out at the government that has stopped you from acquiring quality education and kept you in poverty, you are venting your frustration on someone's wife, and other women!

I'm so pissed!
While I don't agree that women are brainless, the dude has a point, that supposed joke is inappropriate for a married woman, in the general sense. However, we don't know what the story is with her/spouse, so he may see nothing wrong in it, that doesn't make it okay for the public, hence the need to discuss such tasteless jokes in private.

Banky is her hubby's mate and if he too sees the nonsense of it all, I'm sure her hubby will think twice before laughing at such.

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by TexasR: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
darocha1:
Please what is Soma?

Exactly
I thought it's the name of an Indian beverage company in Sango Ota
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by thecavemanesq(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

This is why i will never get married, i will just go adopt 4 kids and take care of them till the day i die
[color=#006600]
The only women i respect and worship are our mothers cool cool cool

Why are these Instagram ladies of our generation so stupid and brainless ?? shocked shocked shocked

You have your husband's phone number cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

You live in the same house with your husband cheesy cheesy cheesy

You talk with your husband everyday cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b]Why in the hell would you be reporting someone to your husband on Instagram
[/i] ?? grin grin grin

Get married to these brainless women[i]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] at your own risk[/b][/color]

You just read my mind bro.
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Let her husband catch you lmaoooo
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by Caseless: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

She sounded silly
aswear!
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by dukeo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

This is why i will never get married, i will just go adopt 4 kids and take care of them till the day i die

The only women i respect and worship are our mothers

Why are these Instagram ladies of our generation so stupid and brainless ??

You have your husband's phone number

You live in the same house with your husband

You talk with your husband everyday

Why in the hell would you be reporting someone to your husband on Instagram ??

Get married to these brainless women at your own risk

Liked and shared.. cheesy grin
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

So you think men are the ones with brain eh?
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by wizkidblogger(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa:
This toolz mumu sha, see how she's laughing at an obviously innapropriate joke, what kind of joke is that one sef?

Her husband better be careful, that dude will feck his wife if care'a not taken, nonsense.

Why even post, to show off that he(Soma) finds you sexy? Biatch please.

as in, the thing weak me. And she was even laughing eh..
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by bibijay123(f): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

All na for showbiz o grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

thank you so much , very Annoying set of females in this generation ,in my own time we had core values and respect for both ourselves and home but what I see in this generation makes me cry
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by makizee(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
I know the economy is bad but so manh of y'all are really frustrated, even someone with half a brain would see she meant this as a joke....gosh..

May this economy pick up before somebody will kill another untop joke wey dem no get !
Re: Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds by kellyoneinamill: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

dont u get it that she was just fooling around just like he was? do you guys just derive so much pleasure these days in bashing women? na wa o! and see the number of likes. jeez! its statements like these that ,makes some weak hearted celebs to attempt suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) / Patoranking's Harvard Speech, American Says It's Impossible, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.