Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155989 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
ped007:
Nice writeup...
Still following...
And learning from your story...
Truth be told.... I intend being 'on-my-own' in camp for just one reason (their delay in mobilizing my set)
Thanks bro, but seriously when you get to camp you can't be alone, u can have at least one guy or guy u flow with. Just make sure the person is reasonable...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dipsandra(f): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
and ur qf,,didn't she call u all through while u were in camp?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dipsandra(f): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
am enjoying ur story.. am a pcm,,pray I get posted 2 a qood place and on time... kissam enjoying ur story.. am a pcm,,pray I get posted 2 a qood place and on time...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
dipsandra:
gf
They were not officially 'dating' yet...
The guy is just smart, i.e not asking her for a relationship directly, to avoid her saying "NO".

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dipsandra(f): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
ped007:

gf
The guy is just smart, i.e not asking her for a relationship directly, to avoid her saying "NO".
oqa I meant his babe at delsu... kiss
ped007:

gf
oqa I meant his babe at delsu...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
dipsandra:
oqa I meant his babe at delsu... kissoqa I meant his babe at delsu...
Owk... Oya OP come answer...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2017
dipsandra:
if you read carefully from the beginning, you will see where I wrote that I was having issues with my relationship and it was finally over some Days before I traveled to camp.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2017
dipsandra:
oqa I meant his babe at delsu... kissoqa I meant his babe at delsu...
so you knew she was in Delsu you should have also known we ended the relationship officially before camp.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by drakespearz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
My guy u too much kontinu.
Pls I have a question for you abt the football stuff, to feature in the football aspect of camp, must I come with my complete football kit like boot etc?
Thankyou

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
drakespearz:
Pls I have a question for you abt the football stuff, to feature in the football aspect of camp, must I come with my complete football kit like boot etc?
Thankyou
yeah bro once you have your kits you can bring them, Wat we did was that we paid money to rent kits for those of us who didn't come with kits. So bring Urs so you don't have to pay for it.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2017
So I got to the mami, saw Kizzo and William chilling with two bebs, inside of me I was very happy that for the first time we were all gonna be chilling with bebs. So I got there shaked my guyz nd sat down , they introduced me to the girls and I talked to them for a sec. So I joined them in drinking and waiting for Lara, William asked Mitch how far Lara nw nd i said she's on her way nd he said okay, it has passed 20 minutes nd am yet to see her coming or receive her call. Yet I kept my chill and continued drinking with my guyz and teasing the girls, it was more than 30 minutes nd I started to feel alone and worried, so I put a call through to her, it rang up to 3 times she didn't pick Dats when I sensed that there is a problem. While I was bothered thinking about her and wat next to do, Kizzo and William was chilling, laughing and having fun with the girls. So I was just worried nd angry about her not being here with me nd not picking up my calls, so Kizzo noticed i was moody and said guy wey ur Queen naw? Today wey we wey no dey get mind bring bebs come nai she wan com fall ur hand?dey all laughed and I got angrier nd dailed her number again dis tym she picked up nd said Mitch am so sorry hun I won't be able to make it, Wen I got to the hostel my bunkmate is sick and was throwning up so we had to take her to the clinic. Am so sorry if I had ruined ur night, and i said it's okay dearie you did the right thing. Talk tomorrow so I hung up, and told the guys Wat happened but they were too tipsy to believe me, Kizzo was just on my case saying that Na me no even get level , saying I was the one telling them dat dey had no girls but look who's sitting down alone and they laughed. I was angry but I had to maintain and plan for another day to show them who the boss really is, so we retired for the night nd went to our hostel to sleep but they won't allow me to sleep in the hostel Cuz they kept on teasing and Whinning me about being stood up by Lara, but you know wat they say, he who fights and run away lives to fight another day. Stay tuned guyz, it just keeps getting better...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2017
I managed to ignore the guyz and I slept off, woke up the next day went over to the mami as usual and took our bath. Got dressed and went over to the parade ground, the praise and worship was going on so I joined them, one thing about the parade ground is that it can be very strenuous because we get to stand from 4am to 7am, so just imagine waking up nd going out to the field as early as 4am to stand in the cold. So after the usual it was past 7am, and we were told sit on the grass then I saw Lara coming to meet me, she sat down close to me with a smile that can make you forgive and forget anything she did to you. She said Mitch am sorry about last night and I told her it was nothing just dat my night was boring without her and she smiled and said she would make it up to me. So were seated there and there were two guys directly seating in front of us, one was Spencer a tall dark yoruba guy and the other was tunde a yoruba guy too, then Spencer turned back and saw Lara immediately he said hey fine girl Wats up, Lara said fine nd he didn't rest there he continued talking to her but Lara wasn't giving him attention Cuz he was just bugging and he wasn't smart enough to know that she wasn't in the mood to talk or get familiarize with. So he left his friend nd sat close to Lara and continued talking, I just kept my chill nd was watching the African magic playing before me, next thing he did was he brought out his phone nd said lemme have your number now and Lara said no. He kept on asking then Lara was getting irritated by dis and he winked at me giving me signals to help her lay out the guy, but I locked up as if I didn't know Wat was going on, but dis guy didn't give up o he continued disturbing her drawing close to her then I started getting Pissed. Lara was now using her elbow to hit me a bit for me to help her out, then I know I had to interfere then I said. Bro Wats up nw leave her nw since she no gree give you number, immediately he shouted at me and said, guy which one be your own? Abi you don marry her I looked at him nd smiled, he kept on talking to her then i picked up my phone nd wrote, beb don't mind him and his smelly mouth he's just so Damn desperate then I passed the fone to her and she read and laughed out loud and whispered to me and said you are a bad ass we both laughed. He saw dis nd felt intimidated and he saw Wen Lara was giving me back my phone nd he thought I had collected her number, he flamed up nd started saying all kinds of shii but we just ignored him and kept talking. From that day he kept seeing me and Lara together and it got to a point where he gave up on her, nd she said to me bad guy you don collect that beb Abi body dey sweet you Abi I laughed nd said Spencer you no try naw, no be so dem dey take talk to woman, so from that day we became friends and each time he sees me and Lara he will come over and say hi. So we left the parade ground that morning and she said she wanted to go freshen up that we should meet up later, den I went to join my guyz at the mami to chow. After chowing there was lecture that day and we went into the hall late nd there was no where to seat so we stood at the back. Soon Lara called me and asked where I was nd I told her soon she came nd we were all together.... Then something happened that made life difficult for me, for awhile in camp....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2017
your way of writing is cool...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Angelswt:
Waiting for him to say "ur way of reading is 'cooler'..."

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
your camp attendance would be like
mami )---92%
hostel)---5%
parade ground)--3%

19 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Angelswt:
Thanks dearie...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
ped007:
Waiting for him to say "ur way of reading is 'cooler'..."
Lol bro ur funny...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
oseka101:
your camp attendance would be like
mami )---92%
hostel)---5%
parade ground)--3%
Hahahaha but seriously mami is the life of camp... After all the daily stress and activities you know you can just chill at the mami every evening with your friends.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
So she came to where we were inside the hall and I was glad to see her, prior to that day me and Lara had grown into a different level. We are always together everywhere in camp except her hostel, we had gotten so close that she tells me stuffs, people around already knew us Cuz we are always together, some guyz in my Platoon were beefing me because am with her, dey don't talk to me even when I hailed them bt I did not care about it. We had gotten so used to each other that we always wanna be with each other, we play, we laugh, I would tease her and she will do the same, I would tell her how beautiful she is nd she will start feeling herself den I will say, do you think ur even fine sef because am just helping ur Mata and she would laugh and say, do you know how many guyz wants to be with me on camp? because am managing you Abi we will both laugh hard. Sometimes when we are alone nd we are very close to each other and I will be looking into her eyes and she will just ruin the moment by saying, I know you just want to kiss me Oya go ahead Jawe, I will just smile nd chill. So we became very close nd I was loving every single moment of it Cuz there's never I repeat never a dull moment with Lara. Back to where I was, she came in nd we started talking I was with Kizzo when she came, we talked for a while and the lecture became very boring as usual so we decided to just chill outside the hall. We were there for like 5 minutes before commando came and started chasing people inside, so we were heading back into the hall and all of a sudden Lara said she doesn't wanna go inside, that she would just seat at the door entrance to receive fresh air nd I told her to come inside that we should all stay together how I wished she didn't stay outside . But she refused so I left her nd stood at the back of the hall with Kizzo, and in the next 15 minutes I saw the commandant's car drove past in front of the hall and I guessed he saw Lara, so he parked came down nd walked towards the hall where she was, she was sitted with another girl. So he came and started talking to the other girl first but I knew his plan was to talk to Lara, he was just using that girl as a decoy to get to Lara. So I chilled nd payed attention to the lecture and like 3 minutes later Kizzo said Mitch yawa dey oh see camp commandant dey talk to Lara nd I said ehn you mean am, I did like I didn't know nd said for where dem dey? He told me but said I should not look immediately Cuz the camp commandant was very strict and he likes punishment too so peeps were scared of him. So I just turned and saw that he has started talking to Lara and she was even smiling at him, I felt somehow and didn't let it get to me but deep inside of me I knew that from that day onwards he won't let her be and he didn't.

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by FunnyDude(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Naso camp commandant take collect omolara from u abi, op abeg which name will go give dis Nigerian movie be this? Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:27am On Mar 12, 2017
FunnyDude:
Naso camp commandant take collect omolara from u abi, op abeg which name will go give dis Nigerian movie be this? Nice write up.
Lol it's not a naija movie bro, it's all true and thanks alot ... Updates coming soon...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2017
He stood there talking to her for a while then he ordered for a chair from one of the corpers, he sat close to her and was talking to her and Asking her some questions i kept on stealing glances form time to time, I wasn't bothered at first but deep down I know dis dude ain't gonna let her be. He was there up until the lecture was over then he left. I met Lara outside the hall and didn't even asked her about her encounter with the commandant I just chilled nd we moved on to other things. We later separated nd she went to her hostel and I did too, I lay on my bed nd started thinking about everything that has been happening in the past few months, how my relationship with Ada went bad and was finally over, how bad I felt that period. How I came to camp and met Lara on the first day nd how I couldn't help but talk to her, how we became friends and how far we have come in the past weeks, how my feelings for her had grown immensely and Hw I love being around her Cuz she gives me joy. She makes me feel good on the inside even though she won't say it out lol, I find myself being attracted to her in not just a way but various ways nd I did not want that to end or be threatened by some dude who doesn't know shii about her, so I told myself that if this dude had any bad motives towards her that i would do all I can to protect her from him. Cuz I know soldiers and their crazy lifestyle when it has to do with women so I don't trust him, so the next day we were at the afternoon parade ground and he came there. Immediately I saw him I knew he had come because of Lara, before I knew it he started tackling to her and Asking some questions den singled her out, me seeing this I knew my instinct was right, after the parade we got together nd I asked her Wat did she do to the camp commandant that he was that interested in her and she said she didn't do nothing nd dat was how he came to where she was sitted yesterday and was talking to her. I just played with the issue and told her that she's so pretty Dats why she got his attention and she smiled nd said Abi na. Bt I just chipped in nd said Lara u have to be careful about him, I know soldier guyz nd Hw they are with women so please be careful nd she said okay. So after the afternoon parade we all went to our different hostels to chillax, I got to my hostel nd met with my guyz then William asked about Lara and I said she's cool, I noticed he had taken a special interest in her Cuz he knew about my last relationship and he was like Mitch Lara is the girl for you I swear down no dull dat beb, immediately Kizzo chipped in and said Mitch William no lie, the beb dey alright no dull moments with her even though say Na you she dey mostly dey with but any time she dey with us, she dey burst our head. On hearing this I laughed nd said guyz guyz make Una swallow chill pill Yes I like her very very much and she's all I want in a lady, but u guyz have understand that we just met nd still getting to know each other better, differently she had a life before coming to camp and it might be all sweet and rosey for her unlike my just ended relationship with my ex. So am falling for her but I don't wanna ruin things with her, OK Wat if I ask her out nw nd it changes everything nd she pulls away from me? Dats wat am scared of guyz, Kizzo nw said Mitch relax Lara likes you, can't you see it for ur self, Abi you tink say Na because of ur money she dey hang out with you? She gallant on her own oh I said, ehhn so Wetin be ur ish? I looked at them both and said guyz make Una chill for this matter first abeg. William nw said Mitch there's no tym, plenty fine boys dey dis camp oh, wey tall, fair and hold cash pass you oh. I just left them nd said guys am tired nd hop on my top bunk bed nd acted like I wanted to sleep badly but I kept on thinking about what my Gees just told me. And seriously am into her like 100% but I just wanna chill a Lil and see Hw it plays out...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
oseka101:
your camp attendance would be like mami )---92% hostel)---5% parade ground)--3%
Updated already...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
dipsandra:
am enjoying ur story.. am a pcm,,pray I get posted 2 a qood place and on time... kissam enjoying ur story.. am a pcm,,pray I get posted 2 a qood place and on time...
updated..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2017
drakespearz:
Thankyou
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Angelswt:
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Emmerich09:
updated...
alright!!!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2017
nice!!! following keenly!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Angelswt:
nice!!! following keenly!
Always mention me bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
ped007:
Always mention me bae cheesy
smiley
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
I hope you didn't lose Lara to the commandant?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
sparkle4u:
I hope you didn't lose Lara to the commandant?
Lol it's unfolding...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.