Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155947 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alaadin(m): 3:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Emmerich09:
So my Lara smalls ended up the winner of miss nysc ND she was all smiles, the show was over and her friends were all around her, different people came to congratulate her, rejoice with her and several pictures were taken. Almost everyone wanted a selfie with her, it was already getting late ND the time for light out was close, I told her I wanted a moment with her and she understood exactly. She told her friends to help her carry her stuff to the hostel that she will be with them shortly so they all left. Kizzo and William had already gone, so I took Lara to one of her favorite places to chill, deep down I just wanted to have a part two of her sweet lips, hug her tight and kiss her like never before. So we got to the fields ND sat down on the grass, she said thanks so much mitch if it weren't for you I won't be able to make it this far, then I said I didn't do anything bby, you already got all it takes to go all the way, all I did was just to give you a little push and dats it. She smiled and said you did more than just a little push bby thanks again, nd I said it's all good hun. Then she started talking about the contest how nervous she was when the results were being called out, she thought she wasn't going to win it, but deep down she was hopeful that everything would turn out fine and thanks to you bby it did.... We both looked at each other for a sec deeply without saying a word, our heads kept drawing closer and closer reaching out to each other, our eyes locked in, we were inches form each other, [b]our lips finally met and it was glorious we started kissing like two starved kids, lips clutching, tongues waggling, her lips was so sweet and soft, i started sucking on her tongue and she did on mine too and it felt so damn good... I stretched my hands pulled down her zip from the back of the gown she was wearing ND started rubbing on her back gently, she moan in a way that encourages me to do more, we were both on fire for the first time ever, our hormones were ragging and obviously we needed this, before I go on I must say she has got the best of the best boobs ever they are not too big and not too small they stand firm like third mainland Bridge in Lagos and I have always admire them from afar but tonight those babies would admire how i will handle them like a queen that they are, I slide my hands from the her back to the front as if am opening my iPhone slide to unlock... As I was about unhooking her bra we heard the most annoying sound ever... The bigle.... I was so angry and furious at the same time[/b] ND she saw how badly I wanted to feel her and make her feel good, she smiled ND said I feel the say way bby but we have to go now people have started approaching, I helped her to zip her gown up ND we both stood up and I walked her down to the hostel, we kissed for a while without giving a f**k if anyone was watching then we separated ND she went inside. Mehn Dat night was the best night ever since I got to camp, i was so excited about how everything went that Dat except for the fact that they have to blow that damn bigle. I ran back to the hostel and hailed my guyz like never before, they thought it was because she won the competition not knowing that it was way more than that, I hop on my bed and slipped my hands into my bag pack to get a little bottle of my vodka to ease off the night.... While i sip I play back the events all over in my head again and again ND it felt good I must tell you... Lara is awesome.... Tomorrow is camp carnival and it was epic.. Stay with me guyz....

See devil at work oooooo

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alaadin(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Emmerich09:
After waking up at first then looked at the time it was almost 3am, so after thinking of how the day would pan out I lay down back on my bed then i drifted. I was so surprised when i woke up nd saw 4:05am I was shocked to see that the soldiers aren't already here shouting at us. Then I heard someone say so it's because today is our last day in camp dey want to treat us well. I just smiled and thought damn this guyz might leave us to stay till 12am dis night ooo, meaning we can stay in Mami till 12am or so i thought..... So that morning was the most peaceful morning ever in camp, I cant believe I slept till 4am and it felt so good cuz it's been a while.

So i came down to see kizzo was already awake and William too, we hailed each other nd started talking about how suprised we were to have slept an hour longer, just right then they announced that we should all be in the same parade ground by 5am,immediately everyone started rushing to take their baths and stuff, we just went to the Mami and took our baths, dressed up and straight down to the parade ground. They did their usual shii all along my mind wasn't even there, I just wanted to see Lara so badly and tell her of our plans for tonight. I looked all over for her but i wasn't seeing her, so I decided to chill cuz it was still dark, then as i was just standing in line with other guyz, someone just slid into my back nd held me tightly i smiled nd thought it was my Lara. I turned around to be shocked seeing damy of all people I was like damy wat are you doing here, this is not even your platoon, next thing I heard was mitch why are you treating me like dis, I was a bit embarrassed cuz some ppl were close to us and must be hearing our discussion. I was like treating you how?
That's how she started ranting about how i havnt seen her in a while and never bothered to ask about her or even call her. I was like damy dis is a very big camp it's possible for us to be here for 2 weeks and not even see each other so if you really wanted to see me dat bad why didn't you call me. She started telling me how sick she had been nd how she had been in the camp clinic for almost a week now, I was surprise to hear that but I didn't let it show, i just asked her hw she's feeling nd she said as you can see am better mitch, she held my hands and said since today will be our last day in camp, I really want to spend it with you!

In my mind I was like shey olori buruku ni geh yi sha (I hope this girl is not way crazy) when she said that i just smiled and said we will see about that damy and i just left where she was nd entered another line scanning for Lara. Then I thought about what just happened then i was like dis damy is a crazy girl ooo maybe her camp boyfriend has dumped her she's now looking for a guy to eat he's money before she leaves here, God forbid dat won't work, she can't come nd spoil my already planned out day with Lara and the guyz...

I looked around further but couldn't see her so i just thought she Might be in the hostel or something. So by this time it was almost 7am and the day is bright, we were all sitting on the grass and our platoon commander was addressing us, telling us how good we have been so far and how happy he has us in his platoon. When he was done talking to us and left, we were all still sitting nd talking generally about how we were going make our last night in camp a memorable one, that's how i felt a pair of soft, sweet, palms covering my eyes I couldn't see bit I knew she stole the show cuz everyone was just looking at us, I already perceived her scent and I knew it was Lara. She can play for Africa, she told me to stand up gently and when I opened my eyes she was just there standing nd smiling like a baby. I just hugged her and said smalls, that's the name I gave her and she really likes it cuz her name is Lara so I call her Lara Smalls. I was like where have you been hiding out all morning? Have been looking all over for you, she apologized and said she was just arranging some of her stuff in the hostel and i Said Okey. We were still there standing while the bigle for breakfast was rang and i told her we should go have breakfast and discuss how tonight is going to be, she looked at me mischievously and said you dis boy what are you planning? I looked at her winked and said you will know wen the time comes. We went to the Mami bought food nd chaow like crazy, when we were through and i called the lady to come collect her money. She came and i asked How much she told me and I brought out my wallet and just when I was about to pay her, lara just intercepted nd said she wants to pay her nd I said no she shouldn't worry about it, I stretched out my hands to pay her and Lara intercepted me from paying her again. I looked at her nd said smalls chill out i got dis and as I was about paying for the third time she just snatched the money away from me, deep her hands in her waist pouch brought out money and paid the lady. I sat there looking like what type of girl will do dis in our current Nigeria,then she said something that made me fall more in love with her, she said why must you be the one paying for me almost all the time it's not fair mitch, let's share the burden of financial issues together from naw on. She took the money I wanted to pay nd pushed it down my breastpocket lol, but seriously those words she said to me makes me know that she's very different from the normal camp girls that will eat you dry to the bones.
I looked at her for like 2 minutes straight without blinking and she started say mitch, mitch, what is it? Are you okay? Did I offend you by paying for the food? I broke my silence by saying you are wonderful bby, what you did was a kind gesture that very few girls would do, so I say thank you, she laughed and said you dis mitch you are too down to earth with your words and reasoning, which is good for a gentle man like you, when she said gentle man we both paused looked at each other and laughed like crazy. I smiled and said what makes you think that am a gentleman, she said are you seriously asking me that question? I say yeah, she said okay incase you don't know or you don't see it, let me tell you......

You see a gentleman is someone you don't meet everyday, and when you are lucky enough to meet one like I just did recently you should know at once.
A gentleman is one who sees things differently from other men, the way he talks, walks, his attitude and above all well to go charisma says it all. So my mitchy bby believe you me when I say you are my gentleman, mehn when she said those words it was like I should lift her off her feet and kiss her so softly, I felt good inside me hearing her voice out her mind to me in that way. So next thing i said so bby how are we going to crown up this night in grand style, and she gave me the most amazing answer of all time by saying am down for you bby let's go all out and have fun......
Stay tuned
More updates coming soon
Let me go and sleep before I will be late for work tomorrow... My eyes are already closing its blinds lol... grin

Love e sweet ooooo

This one no need money e still sweet

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alaadin(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Oga come finish this ur tori abeg I use one sleepless night finish am thumbs up on ur story

una still dey together?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alaadin:

Guuuuuyy wink
Alaadin.... I'm feeling you ma nigga...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dhabrite(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Just started the story yesterday and I must say I am swept off my feet. Abeg I wanna to see the girl picture oo!

And OP come finish wetin you start, the only place I wanna read is where you banged the Lara girl and I am done grin

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Happy weekend y'all.... Updates soon....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ApostleK: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Hey update plssss! Ghost reader deactivated

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wow op, I 'm thrilled at your effort to put all this experience into writings even though It took a longer period to finish

I must commend your way of writing, I wish I know how to write like you

I just discovered these thread yesterday and I can categorically state to you, that it's the mostly intriguing article I have ever read on nairaland

I learnt alot from your story
please kindly do the finishing touches and post Lara's pic for us to see if you still intends to ( for those who are yet to see her)

kudos to you, you actually did a great job

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ucee1994(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rapsodee:
At last av been able to see Lara's pics on her IG profile.. she no too fyn like dat but she try. quote me if u wan see her pic
show me the babe pix na...😂

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ApostleK: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Pls coman finish d story naaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rapsodee:
At last av been able to see Lara's pics on her IG profile.. she no too fyn like dat but she try. quote me if u wan see her pic

Guy, I want to see the "Queen"
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kingtim(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Emmerich09:
Alaadin.... I'm feeling you ma nigga...
Come finish the story na

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by noblechoco(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
hmmmm thanks for this I really really really really enjoy the story as if am there more ink to ur pen more strength cant wait to see the face of our queen tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Slimzjane(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Wow this story is a bomb!!!! mitch mitch three gbosa for you....You descriptive is top notch. 100 kisses for you ;DWow this story is a bomb!!!! mitch mitch three gbosa for you....You descriptive is top notch. 100 kisses for you

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dxpecial(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mitch come and show me the girl pic lara na since August I even defended u when all was castigating u not until someone went to investigate the pics and posted it here already he has taken the pics down and I can't see it mind u since August I am just visiting this thread

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by SOLOMOURINHO92(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2018
camp finest documentary, there is need for it to be dramatized. kudos man

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by fr4ncesc: 2:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Rapsodee:
lol.. Na now I just dey read the story, jf I no see her pics e no go make sense. I beg tell me her i.g username or better still quote me with her pic because the one way u upload b4 no dey again. I BEG
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ThisKC(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Slimzjane:
Wow this story is a bomb!!!! mitch mitch three gbosa for you....You descriptive is top notch. 100 kisses for you ;DWow this story is a bomb!!!! mitch mitch three gbosa for you....You descriptive is top notch. 100 kisses for you

sent you a mail, kindly reply
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ThisKC(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
OP, I spent my spare time for 3+ days straight reading this story. you're good a narrator who can only get better.

But you didn't totally end it yet + no Lara picture���. All the same, nice write up. It isn't easy penning down life experiences.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
noblechoco:
hmmmm
thanks for this
I really really really really enjoy the story as if am there
more ink to ur pen
more strength
cant wait to see the face of our queen tongue
noblechcoco am glad you read up to dis point and really enjoyed it... Thanks....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Slimzjane:
wow wow wow Jane nice one dear.... Thanks hun it wasn't easy tho even up till dis point I havnt still finished it and you guyz loved it anyways and it gives me strength to finish it...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
dxpecial:
Mitch come and show me the girl pic lara na since August I even defended u when all was castigating u not until someone went to investigate the pics and posted it here already he has taken the pics down and I can't see it mind u since August I am just visiting this thread
my G dx no vex bro... I asked her nd she said she doesn't want me to post it, she's a Muslim y'all know dat right nd some of the things I wrote up there dat we did, he Religion forbids... But I will post it... We will settle it... You guyz deserve to see her, for hanging on dis long...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
SOLOMOURINHO92:
camp finest documentary, there is need for it to be dramatized. kudos man
smiles... Thanks boss...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
ThisKC:
OP, I spent my spare time for 3+ days straight reading this story. you're good a narrator who can only get better.

But you didn't totally end it yet + no Lara picture���. All the same, nice write up. It isn't easy penning down life experiences.
now dis is someone who knows wat u takes to write, he understands the rudiments... Thanks man...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
When she stood up nd was moving close to me, I thought she wanted to tell me something but there she just sat on top my laps. Started bouncing her big ass on me like wattttttt lol... I looked over at kizzo and he gave me the nod I needed, immediately I balanced my two hands on her waist like I was holding on for my dear life and it was just swinging like the pendulum.. It felt really really good trust me and I never felt like letting go lol. I never knew she could whine like dat, she kept on good strategically and smoothly and before you knew it all eyes on us and the view was epic in the eyes of all. Wen she noticed the much eyes on her she quickly stopped nd sat down back breathing hard. I stare at her amazed by wat she just did nd she gave that good girl bad girl smile that gave me a kick in my you know who....

So the party continued nd everyone was all getting cozy with each other, the drinks nd slifs have started working nd I wish I could get as high as dem but then again no. If I over drink I might just miss out on my last moments on camp with her, nd trust me I want to be on a clear eyes to experience it yes...

After she sat down, a couple of minutes later ladi and her crew stood up and started dancing, I was like ehhh vodka ti woh body. Come see bebs dey dance like say dem no go see tomorrow, see ass dey bounce like say spring dey under am, see boobs dey fly commot bra like say d handle cut.... Mehn i was just in total joy seeing all these things going on cuz I know we all getting laid... Lol

I sat back with Lara and was watching every girl dancing with all the goodies they possess... Soon William the akwa ibom nigga slide he's way behind kemi and held her waist omo I was like guyyyyy, they were dancing, next ladi came for kizzo ooh not just ladi but her crew... Aswer kizzo is a man amongst ladies, he was just rubbing and touching watever part he likes... Soon the whole lot was on the dance floor and it was crazy aswer, see bebs no jokes see bebs... It was like our fathers own the camp... Everywhere was just blown away by us and it was a sight to see.
Me and Lara was dancing just like everyone else but In a different way... Mehn it was nasty cool. There's wat alcohol does to ladies mostly vodka, if you ask dem rum or vodka they prefer vodka but wat it does to dem later is crazy, it opens them up and shows the real dem, you see some dancing seductive wen dey are high on v nd it means dey want sex, while some becomes stubborn they won't give ear to whatever u want to say. So it was mostly all seductive dances where going on with the girls, while my niggas were just assisting them in which ever way their body flows...

The air was filled with mixed feelings and I must admit I was one of those who felt dat way, one reason is that d journey from the first day of camp ends tonight. Cuz as early as 7 tomorrow we will have packed up our bags nd will be headed to our different destinations around delta state....The Big Heart....
Secondly most of us here sadly may never see each other again not because of delta is very big but faith might not be inclined to share our paths again. So this is the reason why i tagged this night A Hardcore Night no jokes we going hard while we can...

They all took a moment off dancing and everyone was just sited, drinking, eating, dragging, we were all up cozy in the spirit of fun. I was so eyes locked with my Lara letting her know I got her nd trying to tell her our love doesn't end here but it is where it started.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Luthercboi709(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
AUDITION AUDITION AUDITION
DIMASTV

Are you good looking? Do you have great communication skills and good with presentation and inbuilt swags?
*Are you dramatically funny with a natural ability to dance and make people laugh?
*Do you think you have the qualities to be a very good presenter?
*Have you got the right appeal to thrill the audience?
*Do you have the requisite presentation skills and voice
Then it is time for the Nigeria populace to applaud you as we launch you to stardom.

Must look good and speak well with good dress sense
Intended applicants are expected to possess highly creative presentation & scriptwriting abilities.

Send us an email to DIMASTVNG@GMAIL.COM
Please specify the following on your email: Location (where you currently reside),
Recent Photograph.. only successful shortlisted candidates would be invited to audition

You can also follow us @Dimastvng

NOTE: Also open to I.T. students
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by julaion: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
wow omo camp life sweet oh

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
We were all still chilling wen a waiter brought a bottle of Champagne (Andre) nd he said the light skin guy sent him to bring it to our table. I turned my head around and saw him looking towards me nd made a peace sign with his hands and I responded nd thanked him. Then i told everyone where it came from, kizzo called my attention nd asked if it's okay we accept it and I said yea we should.
Now let's go into the fun part nd trust me it was lit, we started off with truth or dare. Nd how we played is that, if you were told to do a dare nd you know you can't do it then you will drink a bottle of any alcohol on the table for 10 seconds, come see bebs gwopping down beer, vodka, rum, see guys wey no wan tell truth dey drink like crazy. Once you carry up the whole bottle nd start drinking the whole crew will be hailing you nd be clapping their hands, my dear if you are not smart enough nd let the hailing get into ur head u will get uselessly drunk aswer... there was all kinds of drinks on the table, from vodka to whiskey, to rum, to champaign to beer. So ur brand must be there!
We then moved on to spinning the bottle mehn dis one mad mehn it was like our table was the center of attraction, Co corpers dey look from their own table, waiters taking a sneak peek wen dey are on call, even soldiers in Mami were watching. We moved on to devils basket asin all these games was wat made the night a memorable one, come see bebs dey pick number, there is a task for every number so once you pick number 5 nd it was time for ur turn, they call ur number nd the task on the number. So if number 5 states that you will pick a girl out nd tongue kiss her for 3 minutes then u have to do it or buy an expensive drink. if you choose to do it and the girl you picked says no then she would buy a less expensive drink. All in all it was a beautiful thing to experience, have always got my chills in camp from day one no dulling but this night... This night should be tagged (Epic) and the memories of today would be worth taking along with me for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kingtim(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Following Bumber To Bumber. Plz Dont Carry This Story To Next Year O

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ehinmowo: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Emmerich09:
We were all still chilling wen a waiter brought a bottle of Champagne (Andre) nd he said the light skin guy sent him to bring it to our table. I turned my head around and saw him looking towards me nd made a peace sign with his hands and I responded nd thanked him. Then i told everyone where it came from, kizzo called my attention nd asked if it's okay we accept it and I said yea we should.
Now let's go into the fun part nd trust me it was lit, we started off with truth or dare. Nd how we played is that, if you were told to do a dare nd you know you can't do it then you will drink a bottle of any alcohol on the table for 10 seconds, come see bebs gwopping down beer, vodka, rum, see guys wey no wan tell truth dey drink like crazy. Once you carry up the whole bottle nd start drinking the whole crew will be hailing you nd be clapping their hands, my dear if you are not smart enough nd let the hailing get into ur head u will get uselessly drunk aswer... there was all kinds of drinks on the table, from vodka to whiskey, to rum, to champaign to beer. So ur brand must be there!
We then moved on to spinning the bottle mehn dis one mad mehn it was like our table was the center of attraction, Co corpers dey look from their own table, waiters taking a sneak peek wen dey are on call, even soldiers in Mami were watching. We moved on to devils basket asin all these games was wat made the night a memorable one, come see bebs dey pick number, there is a task for every number so once you pick number 5 nd it was time for ur turn, they call ur number nd the task on the number. So if number 5 states that you will pick a girl out nd tongue kiss her for 3 minutes then u have to do it or buy an expensive drink. if you choose to do it and the girl you picked says no then she would buy a less expensive drink. All in all it was a beautiful thing to experience, have always got my chills in camp from day one no dulling but this night... This night should be tagged (Epic) and the memories of today would be worth taking along with me for a long time.

I hope God provide the resources you need to enable you and your precious Lara tie the knot.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
As I watch the night go on with different activities going on, I knew I needed a moment with Lara but she's having so much fun and i didn't want to spoil it for her but then again we don't have much time. Normally lights out is by 10pm when the whistle is blown and all corpers have to return to their various hostels. But I was hoping today would be different since it's our last day in camp maybe the soldiers would be able to squeeze in a little bit more time for us. I took a glance at the time nd it was 9:14 meaning we have like 45 more minutes to go. I was like why does time runs so fast wen you having fun? I sat back and watched Lara dancing with kemi, kizzo was with ladi and they were all over each other. Everyone was just catching their fun knowing that by this same time tomorrow we will definitely be miles away from each other, the alcohol in my system is getting high nd I need to step it down a little bit, so I ordered for an energy drink climax and was taking it with ice. Then Lara noticed that I was just sitting watching them catch their fun, she stopped dancing and came straight up to me nd asked why I was taking an energy drink and I explained to her I wanted to calm down abit and she took it from me to have a sip. Then she asked me a question that has been on my mind for a while now, mitch wat if tomorrow comes nd they post us miles away from each other, wat would happen to us, to all the good times we have spent together cuz I don't wanna be far away from you.

I dropped the glass of drink looked straight into her eyes and said, yes delta is big but it's not big enough to separate us. No matter what happens I promise we will stick together. Then I lean closer to her ear and said do you mind taking a walk with me? She stretched her hands towards me nd I stood up and pulled her up from her seat and we took a walk away from all the loud music to find a cool place for us to have some adult private time.

As we were both heading out of Mami to our favorite spot under a big tree i signaled kizzo dat we would be back shortly. So we held hands tightly with each other heading out to the tree, in my mind I was thinking we would have the place to ourselves but nah. Na dat time you go know say your favorite place is also another guy's favorite place to bring he's girl. We got there nd there were like 8 corpers guys and girls doing up close and personal. They don't even give a damn if they got caught or anything... I mean who cares it's the last night in camp nd most of the soldiers are in Mami drinking their heads off.

So I located a spot under the tree for me nd Lara to sit, the funny thing is that just a small distance from where we were sitting was 2 corpers kissing and touching nd rubbing and doing watever lol. We just looked at them nd smile meanwhile dat view gave me more courage to be with her the way I wanted to....

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
We both sat down side by side looking at each other and not saying a word then i held her hands nd called her by her full name for the first time omolara, since the first day i stepped foot in camp and saw you i knew it has to be you nd no one else. Am glad you gave me the opportunity to be your friend and also more than a friend and i don't want to loose you.. Some may say 3 weeks in camp is too short to fall for someone but trust me it's more than enough time, we both knew wat we felt from the start, from dat first day i approached you asking for where I could make a photocopy. To tell you the truth I didn't need to photocopy anything I just wanted a chance to lock my eyes with urs, a chance to put my face in ur memory and from dat day on its been a journey up to this moment. After saying all this i paused for some seconds and looked at her and saw she felt d same way, then she said mitch to tell you the truth it's nothing personal but I don't like fair guys and haven't dated one up till this moment, I don't know wat or how you did it but am really really into you for real nd I want us to grow as one... Omo wen she made that statement I just couldn't hold it anymore I stood up nd bent down in front of her, looking straight into her eyes drawing my head close inch by inch and hoping she meets me half way, nd she did when we both locked out lips together kissing like there is no tomorrow. We didn't care if anyone was watching, we were kissing deeply, tongue waggling, lips biting mehn it was crazy. Aswer i havnt felt dat good in a long time nd i know she hasn't too.

We broke the kiss cuz we needed to catch our breath lol, i told her to come sit on my laps nd she did i told her I wanted to sing her a song, at first she was suprised but when she saw dat I was serious she calm down and listened to me sing, there were corpers close by oh but I cared less cuz love is indeed blind. Wen I was done singing we was so emotional and said no one has ever sang for her like dat before nd she said it was cool. I was about to say thanks wen my phone rang nd it was kizzo calling me.

I picked up nd he was asking where we were I told him then he suggested we head back to Mami cuz it was almost 10pm and I told him we were on our way. Then I looked at the time nd it was 9:55 I was so angry ehn. I didn't want the night to end aswer, deep down I was just hoping the soldier's would give us at least 30 more minutes. I told Lara we needed to head back to the Mami and I saw the look in her eyes she wasn't ready to go anywhere but to be with me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.