Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155792 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
I explained to her that we needed to head out back to the Mami to be with the rest of the crew and just incase they won't give us any extra time, so she got up nd we walked back to Mami hand in hand. When we got there it was crazy i kid you not, it was like Sodom and Gomorrah, from the entrance of Mami to the bar we picked out to chill, come nd see corpers chilling, dancing, drinking, smoking, kissing, grabbing, pressing, me nd Lara just dey laugh. It was like 90% of them were high to the point of no return. Even the ones wey dey form Mr seriousness and Mrs seriousness dey were high to stupor. Even the ones that have never bought a bottle of beer since their day one in camp were high, the crazy thing was that they now paid us our first Alawee a day before we left camp. Come see now see the way corpers were spending like the money is unlimited. We finally got to our spot nd trust me they were not the same people we left, they have changed, I don't know wat mark put in the kush but it was nasty, everyone was high, dancing like crazy. Immediately we entered William just shouted the couples are back nd they all hailed us, shouting and hyping us to come join the party.

We went in nd joined them in doing watever they were doing, suddenly William came nd said mitch make i dey with Lara small naw nd I gave him the go ahead to dance with her. Kizzo came up to me nd said hafa hop e go well nd I gave him my mischievous look nd he understood that all that is well ends well... Lol

I looked at the time and it was 10:15 nd I was happy they havnt blown the bigle, bt inside of me I knew we had just some minutes left nd I want to make the best out of it... Watch out.... One last Rodeo....

As I stood by kizzo and was watching them dance it occurred to me wat we used to do back then in school whenever we were at parties, we would form a circle nd would be coming out one after the other to showcase our dance moves. I went in nd told everyone to chill out for a min and I explained to them how it's done nd they liked it. First off the circle was formed nd while the music was going on I just jumped in the middle of everyone and started dancing like crazy, showing off moves, even kizzo and William didn't know I had it in me, they were just shouting and hailing me, go mitchy, go mitchy, go mitchy, I was just dancing with all the joy in my heart, then after 3 minutes I stepped out nd the next person went in, just like dat everyone was having their turns nd it was like the night should not end....

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sommyblaze(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Emmerich09:
I explained to her that we needed to head out back to the Mami to be with the rest of the crew and just incase they won't give us any extra time, so she got up nd we walked back to Mami hand in hand. When we got there it was crazy i kid you not, it was like Sodom and Gomorrah, from the entrance of Mami to the bar we picked out to chill, come nd see corpers chilling, dancing, drinking, smoking, kissing, grabbing, pressing, me nd Lara just dey laugh. It was like 90% of them were high to the point of no return. Even the ones wey dey form Mr seriousness and Mrs seriousness dey were high to stupor. Even the ones that have never bought a bottle of beer since their day one in camp were high, the crazy thing was that they now paid us our first Alawee a day before we left camp. Come see now see the way corpers were spending like the money is unlimited. We finally got to our spot nd trust me they were not the same people we left, they have changed, I don't know wat mark put in the kush but it was nasty, everyone was high, dancing like crazy. Immediately we entered William just shouted the couples are back nd they all hailed us, shouting and hyping us to come join the party.

We went in nd joined them in doing watever they were doing, suddenly William came nd said mitch make i dey with Lara small naw nd I gave him the go ahead to dance with her. Kizzo came up to me nd said hafa hop e go well nd I gave him my mischievous look nd he understood that all that is well ends well... Lol

I looked at the time and it was 10:15 nd I was happy they havnt blown the bigle, bt inside of me I knew we had just some minutes left nd I want to make the best out of it... Watch out.... One last Rodeo....

As I stood by kizzo and was watching them dance it occurred to me wat we used to do back then in school whenever we were at parties, we would form a circle nd would be coming out one after the other to showcase our dance moves. I went in nd told everyone to chill out for a min and I explained to them how it's done nd they liked it. First off the circle was formed nd while the music was going on I just jumped in the middle of everyone and started dancing like crazy, showing off moves, even kizzo and William didn't know I had it in me, they were just shouting and hailing me, go mitchy, go mitchy, go mitchy, I was just dancing with all the joy in my heart, then after 3 minutes I stepped out nd the next person went in, just like dat everyone was having their turns nd it was like the night should not end....

Mitch!!!!!!!!!! Pleas comman continue..

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
They kept on going into the circle one after the other until they all danced, everyone kept on having their fun but before we knew wat was going on the bugle was ranged. I looked at the time and it was 10:32, we have had so much fun but still corpers didn't feel like going back to their hostels. We all were unready to leave the Mami, girls still holding on to their guyz, the hard core drinkers didn't wanna leave the table, the loners were still hanging around, the hard core lovers like me and her were in each other's arms not willing to depart anytime soon. As I stare into her big beautiful eyes nd her calm smile, I'd wish we were posted to the same place tomorrow hopefully. So kizzo came to me and said the soldiers have entered the Mami and they are chasing corpers back to their hostels and I was like damn I needed a couple of minutes with Lara. So I told kizzo I was going to meet him back at the hostel so he went with ladi, I couldn't spot William I know he must have taken kemi someplace cool for a lone time. So I took Lara's hands nd as we walked out of the Mami thinking most of the corpers must have gone onto their hostels but we were shocked to see that almost everyone was outside their hostels, singing, dancing, doing all sorts without giving a care wat the men in uniform will do. I knew this wasn't going to go down well so I took Lara to a cool place and we were there for like a min, before the soldiers came out in their numbers to chase everyone back to their hostels. We were abit far from where they were so we didn't care we were just making out like crazy nd not giving a damn about anything, then a guy ran past nd said guy you still dey here... Dem dey come ohh, right there I knew I needed to run back to the guyz hostel, I gave her a long kiss and a tite hug and wished us good luck tomorrow, cuz that's wen we will be getting our posting letters to different places in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
I stood by and watched her ran back to her hostel, while I carefully did the same to avoid been caught. Wen i got back to the hostel it was in a hot frenzy mood, guyz were all hyped up, they were all in high spirits, gisting and telling each other how their night went with their girls. I went to my guyz nd we all hailed each other nd kizzo asked me how it went nd I told him it was good but it was hard to let go. William was just smiling like a he-goat and nd knew kemi must have given him some hot sauce. All in all the night was a night to remember, the 3 musketeers, the 3 strangers that turned friends, we never knew we had so much in common, its amazing wat 3 weeks can do. We went outside by the corridor nd sat down on the pavement just gisting and talking about everything. We talked about wat our faith would be tomorrow, how happy we would be if we get posted to the same place, I wanted it so bad but deep down I knew it's gonna be hard. Imagine wat we did together in just 3 weeks now imagine how our service year would be if we were to be in the same place for a year, it would be massive. We talked about life after service and things we would like to do nd places we would like to work, stuff like dat.
We were there for a while just talking about different things and also spending our last night ever in the hostel, we were all high as kite but we just knew we needed to be there at least for a while. Kizzo looked at the time and it was almost 12am and he suggested that we go in and crash cuz we will be waking up early tomorrow, so we all went in and almost everyone has slept, we crawled up in our beds and slept off, it was like i just blinked twice and gbam it's morning, I looked at the time it's past 5am, I saw guyz packing and arranging their bags, I got up nd woke the guyz up, we started packing up our things, wen we were done we headed out to the Mami to take our baths one last time, got dressed in our 7/7 full kit, by now it was past 7am nd we were very hungry so we went to have breakfast, while we were almost done eating Lara just walked in with her friend they came to eat too. At first she didn't see me, I just paused the food i was eating like a movie and i was just looking at a Goddess from afar, admiring her until she looked towards me and our eyes locked. She just smiled stood up and walked towards me and the guyz, she hailed us and gave me a little spank on my head and said wat happened to your phone all of your phones she meant me and the guyz, have been trying to reach you hoping we could grab breakfast one last time before we leave isseluku. I apologize nd told her my phone was down I didn't charged because of how crazy yesterday was, she knew wat I meant nd smiled. She looked back nd called her friend to come join us, they ordered nd we all had breakfast together. While we were eating I was just thinking about our posting letters, hoping we can get posted to the same place.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
While in my thoughts i heard the bigle being rang for everyone to head out to the parade grounds, mehn the moment of truth is here i said out loud and we all shivered. We got done eating and carried our bags heading to the parade ground, me walking hands in hands with her, hoping for the best. Wen we got there we were told to line up according to our numbers so me Lara and the guyz had to leave each other. We were so much that the place was kinda chocked up and if u don't listen well you won't hear your name. As the names were being called they were being given their posting letters, as i stood by waiting for my turn and as i watched those who just collected theirs, some were full of joy, others were just in the middle while most were not happy at all. Sad faces blurred the parade ground, let me give you an example, for instance i want to get posted to Asaba cuz it's the capital and there is more opportunities there but I got posted to ughelli a smaller town far off with fewer opportunities compared to Asaba. So that's wats going on, I heard a guy shouted warri warri at last thank God oh, he was very happy, I also saw a matured beb crying while her friends were consoling her nd telling her kwale isn't dat bad naw lol. So it's that crazy, I tried spotting kizzo or William but I couldn't so I just chilled till it got to my turn, wen I heard my name I signified and collected my letter and left that tight place. I wanted to open it up but I decided to wait for my guyz.

I stood in a corner wondering wat will happen, how would I feel if I don't get wat have hoped for, but still i know wat will be will certainly be! I opened it up nd Sapele smiled down to me, I was like yeah yeah yeah.... Cuz I wanted Sapele or Asaba, damn I was so happy then I thought of my guyz and Lara and i was going round looking for them. Asking one or two ppl if they saw them but nah, then boom from nowhere kizzo touched me from behind nd I turned nd shouted kizzo na sapele for me ohh, pls tell me it's the same thing for you? He kept quite, he eyes were sad, he's mood had changed, and he said mitch na kwale dem throw me ohh! I was like damn damn damn, i was sad, pained, and wasn't believing how things were just turning out. I told him to calm down and let's look for William that who knows maybe William too might have been posted to kwale so he might no be alone. We went searching for William and found him, he's also been looking for us, we i saw him he was full of smiles and he shouted guyz Its Asaba oohhhh.... I was happy for him but I was sad for us, for the fact that we won't be serving in the same place, NYSC gas finally succeeded in tearing us apart, throwing us far away from each other in this big state wit 25 local government. He asked us nd I told him mine, while kizzo just gave him his posting letter cuz he does not want to say it. We were not all happy mostly for kizzo cuz kwale sounded just off, I know Asaba is alright and sapele is cool too. But as the men that we are we just licked our wounds and hoped for the best.

Then it hit me... Where is Lara? I told the guyz we should look for her and we did for a while but didn't see her, nd I was getting worried. Then William said we should check inside the multipurpose hall we all went in nd saw her sitting on a bench alone, she was beyond sad, the moment I saw her like dat I knew something was wrong. I went in sat with her nd was consoling her, the guyz came too, then I asked bby where were you posted and she looked at me and said mitch it's ughelli, tears was just running down her cheeks, and I felt exactly what she was feeling that moment. She was very very pained cuz she wanted Sapele or Asaba too. Nd most of her friends were posted to these places, mehn it was sad to see her cry for the first time. It broke my heart to see her like dat.

It's true wat they say that... What NYSC has brought together, posting will tear it apart. But I wasn't going to let that happen to us, right there i promised her distance wouldn't dare tear us apart, that no matter wat we will make trips to see each other every month. That no matter what we will always be together!

By this time different busses were packed outside taking corpers to their various locations in delta, nd there was only one bus left going to ughelli so I didn't want her to miss it cuz time is a huge factor wen going to a place you havnt been to before. So I wanted her to get there on time, so me and the guyz helped her carry out her bags to the bus, we took it in for her, she went to William hugged him, did the same to kizzo and came to me, hugged me, looked me in the eyes nd gave me a kiss and right there I knew am really really down for her. She whispered in my ear and said... Will be seeing you around Mitch... Don't miss me too much... She smiled and got in the bus.
We all stood and watched the bus leave the camp, all I was thinking was wen next am I seeing her.... Soon cause I really can't wait....

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
We all walked back to the bench and sat down... We didn't speak to each other for like 10 minutes, I was just thinking how the next few weeks or months wound be, adjusting to a new town, the pros and cons of being in sapele, how my students will react to me, if they will like me, cuz I was posted to one of the most popular secondary school in the heart of Sapele... C'mon it's Mitch they don't have a choice... They would bless the day I stepped foot in their school... I also thought about getting an apartment to stay not too far from the school, some schools give accommodation to corpers but it's wack trust me!

Kizzo drew my attention wen he said he's ready to go, mehn I felt it down my bones. He was also posted to a secondary school in kwale, we saw him off to the bus and he shook hands and hugged then he got in. It's wasn't long and the bus got filled up and they left...

William said he would soon be on he's way too, and luckily for him he's got an anty in Asaba can you imagine... He's a lucky son of a gun... He was posted to local government so he doesn't have to be in class like the rest of us. We sat down and I thought have not been to Asaba and its on the way to sapele so i thought instead of just going to sapele, since William got an anty in Asaba why not spend a night nd see the night life of the town. I told William nd he said it's a good idea but he needs to call he's anty first to inform her he's coming with a friend. He called her and she accepted, so we took one last look at where it all began... Isseluku camp... We got in the bus arranged our bags, and off we go......... ASABA....... >>>>>>>>

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
We left isseluku and we were on the road to Asaba... Funny enough it wasn't dat far... We got to a stop nd William said we should get down, we did and crossed to the other side of the road, I took a glance and Asaba isn't dat bad with wat have been seeing. No wonder all the posh bebs from camp wanna be here... Girls like good things lol... We got a cab and William called a name for him and he started moving, not long we left the main road and took a left into a cool street with dope houses no jokes... We got to a huge black gate and the driver stopped, William paid him nd we got down. He knocked on the gate nd a gate man opened then William said is this the house of... He called he's aunty's name and the gate man nodded and brought out a phone to call, we heard he saying madam he don come just now. Then it's like she asked the gate man to pass the phone to William and he did, they talked for like 10 seconds and he gave the phone back to the gate man and he let us in.

When we got in, the house is huge like really huge nd I was like William what does your anty do again? And he laughed and said she has a couple of private schools and I was like mehn the parents of those kids must be paying high fees. As we were still walking in, we spotted a lady dressed like a maid coming towards us, she approached us nd ushered us in, took us to the sitting room and told us madam will be back soon. I saw the suprise in Williams eyes and from the looks of it he does know he's anty is more wealthy than they thought. Cuz it's he's first time going to her house, while sitting we were served juice and some snacks. Watching a huge a*ss TV not long she came back nd we greeted her and did all the normal things. They both went upstairs to talk and all, while I sat there remembering how it feels to be in a real house, watch TV comfortably, eat home cooked meals I missed dat one, and for the past 3 weeks camp has taken all that from us I just relaxed. Later William came nd took me to our room, I took my bath and he did too. Soon the maid came to knock on the door saying dinner is ready on the dinning table. We went to eat and came back to the room.. I looked at the time and it was almost 8pm and i thought I would be leaving this town tomorrow I can't just stay in here till then, besides I came to see the night life. I told William nd he also said he was just about saying we go out... One last Rodio before heading to sapele...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sconp: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow. I can feel the emotions between you and Lara from here

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Viralmilez(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Wow this story is bomb� Nice story emmerich09. Going to camp next week, i also choose delta, lets see if i get posted there. Still waiting for the call up letter to be out today

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
sconp:
Wow. I can feel the emotions between you and Lara from here
yeah it is strong...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Viralmilez:
Wow this story is bomb� Nice story emmerich09. Going to camp next week, i also choose delta, lets see if i get posted there. Still waiting for the call up letter to be out today
Thanks man!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ivyobaro: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mehn....this story got me.
I know its an old tread but i really enjoyed it.
U can be a writer u know

Going to camp next month. Im a pcm...batch B stream 2.
Hope i get posted to delta smiley

Nice one bro
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Thane(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
nice story you had. I purposely had my fun in camp with lots of people, having fun with only a group of people can be cranky esp when leaving. But you guys for do reposting asap, that's like 5k nah

I rep Ogun state camp 19B1 .

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Thane(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kesterkendra:
Bros me too.. Show us abeg since OP don dey misbehave

I want to see too o
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kesterkendra(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Thane:

I want to see too o
the picz has been pulled down I guess

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Sambaby7640: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Rapsodee:
you can see omolara pic nw
Bro I just discover this thread of recent and I don almost through with the reading but one thing Abeg you fit show me this lara pics?

Abeg Abeg even if na IG or OP IG handle you fit tell me I go manage am.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Sambaby7640: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kesterkendra:
I don't know who you are, but you deserve some accolades.. To the omolara abi laura girl, she try but I was expecting one kind half cast.. Now I know the reason op couldn't upload her pics. Looking at this babe, she has chopped op's money and used him as a "lean on brother" in camp.. I'm sure she ran back to her real boyfriend immediately after nysc... And to this guy that found these pics, how did you do it? You sure say u no be witch??
Bro I just discover this thread of recent and I don almost through with the reading but one thing Abeg you fit show me this lara pics?

Abeg Abeg even if na IG or OP IG handle you fit tell me I go manage am

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 2:49am On Oct 23, 2019
I recently came upon a platform where NYSC can tell their stories. This is the website link InterviewStories . I believe a lot of us will want to share our NYSC story too.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by HolyTitus(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
All we're saying, let's see Lola (1000000000ce)

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by osamz007: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
read the whole thread within two hours.. I must say it was fascinating.. can I get to see the omolara

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Daum: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2020
osamz007:
read the whole thread within two hours.. I must say it was fascinating.. can I get to see the omolara

From 3am to 6:15am
I no see Omolara......na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by osamz007: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Emmerich09:

May we see Lara now

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by darfay: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Robynwelo1:

Exactly! I come here everyday expecting. I guess it will be fun for people that will read it to the end some time later.

hehe
you were Right!!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2020
GENERALSEIFDAN1:
I recently came upon a platform where NYSC can tell their stories. This is the website link InterviewStories . I believe a lot of us will want to share our NYSC story too.
Yeah it's a good idea bro...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sterlingbrown: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Just found this thread...who get this lara picture abeg.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
sterlingbrown:
Just found this thread...who get this lara picture abeg.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by callmeRichie(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
please show us omolara for God's sake, lol! This story won't make sense to newbies like us, if we don't get to see this babe! @OP or anybody that has her pics please...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by callmeRichie(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Emmerich09 post=88649310]

Bro do well to show us her pics abeg... This story won't makes sense to newbies if we don't get to see her pics bruv. I hope you're happily living ever after too sha

Bless up!

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Mattworld(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
After religiously following the thread from page to page, I was disappointed when I couldn't feed my eyes with the pictures of the highly acclaimed "Omolara".

I took an unpaid investigation into identifying her identity and it paid off. If you want to appease your curiosity, you will have to perform the little task stated below.

Go to Facebook and sing this song by our beloved African China.
" ...if I say 'Omo', you say 'Lara', another man
say 'Smalls', omo na you sabi..."

Sharp fellaz will understand...

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.