Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,620 members, 7,801,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. (874 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by menaxe: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
As i write this,my heart is so heavy with grief,my name is mack a final year student, i have this girl i have been dating for 7months now and this i have known for 4 yrs
I So much love this girl no ''doubt'' and she loves me too as she claims. Last week my BEST FRIEND FELL PREY to the machinations of my girlfriend,, and was caught red handed trying to have a canal knowlegde of each other.
pls dear friends, am so confused cos i dont know how to handle this sitation, is to punish my friend who betrayed me by not reporting ma girls advances towards him to me,or my girl friend cos am sure she was the one that started it it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
Why are you blaming your girl? it takes two to tangle. Cut out both of them from your life because they obviously dont care for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by candyshore: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why are you blaming your girl? it takes two to tangle. Cut out both of them from your life because they obviously dont care for you.

well said
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by menaxe: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
thanx,dear ebonyeyes,but i so much love her that am even defending her,but my sis is mad with me for doing so. i was the one who brought her into the university,i was beside her when she was writting jamb and post ume,and she ve gained admission she tried paying me back byyyyyyyyyyyy,
Sum body help me!!! am goooooing krazy,i feel like spending some time in a rehab center.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
Im sorry you have had to go through this sad but better now that you are still bf and gf than husband and wife. If she is truly remorseful and you think you can forgive her then take her back but if you cant forgive her then cut her out. You will find someone right for you smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2009
Fashy both of them.They are betrayals.Leave the d alone ,she is a jambite and she wants to explore.By the time she is thru,she will come back to u but dont take her back.If u try ot cage,she will still fly.Just let her be.Take heart and take experience as part of life.
pple dont know the value of what they have until it is gone.
God will heal ur broken heart sooner than u expected.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by eyoniggar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
it is ver sad to feel your girl probably see something more interesting in your friend  than you. that thing dey pain.But anyway move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Basildon1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If she is truly remorseful and you think you can forgive her then take her back but if you cant forgive her then cut her out. You will find someone right for you smiley
why the unnecesary optimism, this guy needs to just leave and never turn back. I would even be scared rather than annoyed that two people close to me can pull that on me.
I CANT BLIV THAT GOING BACK TO THIS RELATIONSHIP CAN BE SUGGESTED!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by menaxe: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
she  was remorseful,and i forgave her, but still scared if she will still continue that way.probably she might have been doing it to other guys ,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by chocomillo(f): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ Poster, i really hate to tell you this becos I KNOW IT HURTS, but if your girlfriend left you, she doesn't love you.And the other person,if he was truely your friend,he would never have done that,so it makes no sense getting her back.Let it go and move on , you deserve better wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by nethacker(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
@post.pls lets be realistic here.How many of we guys would believe our friends if he told us dat our girl is making advances at him.No guy will believe his friend cos of the love n trust he has for d gurl.Except maybe him just wan chop n clean mouth, pls no offence but lets be pragmatic
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by menaxe: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
A true and bonafide friend is one should be counted on in of good and bad situations not,the one who will backstab you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Spyker: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
What do your heart tell you, do it. For me, i will forget both of them before the connive and kill you.
Goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by nethacker(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
menaxe:

A true and bonafide friend is one should be counted on in of good and bad situations not,the one who will backstab you
but sincerely,would u hv believed him if he had told u? how would u feel if he had told u? I am very sure u would NEVER believe him lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by dammiecool(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
see axe man wey dey think like axe boy, who you wan punish?
abeg bone d two of them n move on with ur life, dats why me like ma Klans men we no dey fight because of G- string
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by menaxe: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch swing with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Kelvinj(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
Eyaa, kpele
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by agathamari(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2009
love is blind. use your brain not your heart. cut your loses and find someone who actually cares because it is obvious that niether yor gf nor your friend do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by elvismike(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
@poster,

I know hw u feel, take heart. it happens in marriages much less a r/ship. your girl is d problem but thank God that u found out early enough. Let them go and give them your blessing(sincerely). We just have to face the fact that we sometimes are dating the wrong persons,if they are right for eachother, let them go ahead, she obviously is not yours.your miracle is on the way.

It becomes your burden if u carry it in your mind but let it be their burden and let them carry it.They will expect you to spit fire and brimstone so dont prove them right,. Let the girl go but u shld now be aware that your friend cant be trusted, just keep him at a safe distance.

ur girl is at ur doorstep.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by vicade(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ poster

u are not wise at all. At all at all.

Olodo. You better sharp up and do what is right. Mumu.

Airing your stuff on Nairaland. No wonder she cheated.

Wake up jare
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by Macgreat(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
menaxe:

Sum body help me!!! am goooooing krazy,i feel like spending some time in a rehab center.

Rehab won't do you any Good. . . try KIRI-KIRI . . . just spend 2 days there and you will never remember HER
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by mikkyphp(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
eya!!! shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by omega25red(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ poster

it seems like you really care about this girl because of everything you have been through together but as someone already said it takes two. what responsibility did your so called friend take it this ? and why are you torturing your self being with a woman who you know has cheated on you?
Trust me, the time you caught them is probably not the first time they were doing what ever you saw them doing and anyone caught would always say sorry but it doesn't mean they are done doing what they want to do. I say all these to say if you can truly forgive her you will have to also forget which is virtually impossible so instead of going crazy, cut her loose and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. by jejelolatu(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
Rehab ke?

Nlanders, y'al need to activate ur mean streaks, wats with d pity party u keep throwin 4 heart broken peeps?

Its mushy mushy talk lyk dis dat make em start considering suicide.

@poster
listen son, me thinks u've mope ova dis enuf, cry a river if u must ,jst make sure u build a bridge and get over it already!!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Girl Worth Being A Friend. / Ladies Which Is Better: Money Or Love / Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.