Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Business Growth Online Courses - Giveaway - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / The Business Growth Online Courses - Giveaway (384 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Growth Online Courses - Giveaway by Bigdreams(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

My name is Joseph Philip, I'm a web consultant. I help individuals and small businesses gain more visibility online and help attract more customers to their businesses.

I'm a regular contributor on this forum.

Some of my positively impacting value include:

1. Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business - https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business

2. Enhancing Your Employability - A Comprehensive Career & Job Hunting Guide - https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job

3. Converting Your Skills To Cash - How To Make Steady Income From Your Skill - https://www.nairaland.com/3117278/converting-skills-cash-how-make

My life and business is tailored to helping you become better and acquire and retain more prospects and clients.

I have an offer for you.

It's The Business Growth Online Courses Giveaway.

Read On...

.........................................................................................
The Business Growth Online Courses Giveaway is a BUNDLE of personal and business development/growth courses that will empower you to increase your visibility, sales and revenue generation within your sphere of influence.

In this Bundle of Business Growth Online Courses Giveaway, you’ll be getting the following courses.

1. How to Position Yourself As An Authority
Making sales begins with your prospects seeing you as the expert, the go-to person. If you can’t prove to them that you can help them solve their personal or business problems, then you can’t expect sales. They need to see you constantly as someone who has the requisite knowledge to help them move from their current position to their desired position.

In this course, you’ll learn the following:
 What is Positioning?
 Why do you need to position yourself as an authority?
 Tools For Authority Positioning
 Do-It Yourself Strategies For Authority Positioning
 Action Steps

I am a practical doer of what I teach, hence you’ll be learning practical ways that you can begin to apply immediately and begin to see results for yourself.

2. How To Setup Your Own Landing Page for FREE.
Landing pages are pages that help you build a list of prospects who are interested in your products and or services. Rather than pay me to help you do it, I reveal how you can do it by yourself. There are already testimonials of people who are not tech-savvy at all but who have setup their own landing pages all by themselves. You too can even without any technical knowledge at all. Yes, it’s true.

With this course, you can setup your own landing page immediately after watching it demonstrated LIVE!!!

In this course, you will learn the following:
- The secret purpose of a landing page
- The components of a good landing page
- 7 effective ideas for capturing leads (prospects)
- And lots more…

3. How To Use Email Marketing To Grow Your Business
Email marketing helps in the following ways.
- To enable you reach people on any device.
- To create a bond between you and your prospects – People buy from people they trust.
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers. (Mckinsey 2014).
- To help build your brand.
- Most importantly to help boost your sales.
- To Increase Website Traffic.

In this course, you’ll learn the following:
- What Is Email Marketing?
- Why Do You Need Email Marketing?
- Steps To Implement For Effective Email Marketing.
- Effective Copywriting – SOAP OPERA Sequence.
- Offering Your Products In Email Marketing.

4. How To Design Professional Ecovers
Why Do You Even Need To Bother with Professional Looking ECovers?

First impression counts.

A first impression can actually influence people to buy your product, and possibly come back for more in the future.

In this course, you’ll learn how to create your own professional eCover in just a few minutes without having to hire an expensive graphics designer and how YOU can easily churn out one professional eCover after another for every new product you have.

You can acquire the skill from this course and also make money doing it for others. I personally make money designing professional ecovers for clients.

5. How To Setup A Wordpress Blogging Platform To Position Yourself As An Authority
Positioning yourself as an authority requires that you have a platform where your voice can be constantly heard.

Setting up a blog is one of the platforms that are highly beneficial to your positioning as an authority which will further help drive sales to your products and or services as you constantly continue to show that you are the go-to person in your field.

This course will show you (even if you are not techy at all), how to setup your own wordpress blogging platform for FREE, how to make posts, how make insert images and lots more.

This is the course you have been waiting for.

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THESE COURSES?
1. How to Position Yourself As An Authority – Value (N10,000).
2. How To Setup Your Own Landing Page for FREE – Value (N10,000).
3. How To Use Email Marketing To Grow Your Business – Value (N10,000).
4. How To Design Professional Ecovers – Value (N5,000).
5. How To Setup A Wordpress Blogging Platform To Position Yourself As An Authority – Value (N20,000).

TOTAL VALUE – N55,000

DON’T WORRY.

For a Limited Time – (Monday 20th – Sunday 27th) February, 2017, you’ll get this course for a MASSIVE DISCOUNT of N10,000 only.

To make payment and get access to the members’ only page, please click the link below

https://spay.ng/bigdreamsngcom/3

After your payment, kindly send a mail to info@bigdreamsng.com

Once your payment is confirmed, I will send you the username and password to the members’ only page where you can get to take all these courses and learn at your pace.

This is your time to invest in yourself and your business in order to position yourself properly for increased business this year.

PS: Alternatively you can make a cash transfer to my account – GTBANK | Joseph Philip | 0164544294

PS: This offer is limited for the period - (Wednesday 22nd – Tuesday 28th) February, 2017.

PSS: The courses will revert to their ORIGINAL prices after the limited offer period.

INVEST NOW!!!

Thank You.

PSSS: You can check me up on facebook: www.facebook.com/josephbigdreams

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Acer Mini Laptop For Sale In Enugu / Kocaso W1010 Windows 10(10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / Dell E5430 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.