Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) (1256 Views)

Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo) / Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by arterxerxes: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
President Buhari called and spoke with Governor Ganduje live during today's program of special prayer sessions for President Buhari in Kano. The governor was praying for the president and said he will organize Islamic teachers to pray for him on Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqkzPJZRps
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Etzakoos(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Baba Still Dey?
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by CplusJason: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
If the governor like, make he organise crusade for the late general and start hitting his head on the concrete floor repeatedly, WHAT IS DEAD IS DEAD.

Infact, dead men don't count. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by DaTruthHurts: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Get well soon baba...but kindly do us the honor of not coming back till 2019.
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by kabrud: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Long live The President and C-in-C of The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Titheman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
nobody said he is dead but currently a dead man is of more use cuz they have grave wer sympathizers can go and mourn
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by zionmade(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nigeria is now a joke. Why dont they come out and tell us exactly what is wrong with our president. Ok my phone is ringing i guess it must be buhari. Heloo bubu kai kai mallam okibanjo don sign bill por eperywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by DozieInc(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Funny people
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Continue to fool yourself.
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
from what was displayed in the video I have no other option than to believe the country is a ZOO ruled by some primitives

jokes apart, lets assume if these set of people are the administrators and regulators of Nigeria Nollywood, your guess is exactly the faith of Nigeria economy and its survival

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by dandollaz: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
I heard nothing..
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by genearts(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
CplusJason:
If the governor like, make he organise crusade for the late general and start hitting his head on the concrete floor repeatedly, WHAT IS DEAD IS DEAD.

Infact, dead men don't count. tongue

How old are you?? Do you know what you're playing with?? Do u know you can die anytime?? Dont you you have parents?? Why pray for someone's father to die??

Death is not what you play with dear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by OKDnigeria: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:
Long live The President and C-in-C of The Fed Rep of Nigeria.
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
genearts:

How old are you?? Do you know what you're playing with?? Do u know you can die anytime?? Dont you you have parents?? Why pray for someone's father to die??

Death is not what you play with dear

Survival of economic crisis in the country can only be measured with a living dead

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Ahmadgani(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
This particular season has just a few twist. The same script been acted by different actors.

Tomorow it might be linda ikeji speaking with mr. president
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by genearts(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:

Economic crisis in the country can only be measured with a living dead

Oh.. I'm sorry. I thought I was talking to a sane human being.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by temitemi1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
why all these stage dramas cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Speaks Live With Kano Governor On Phone (video) by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017

(1)

What Exactly Are The Roles Of The Chief Justice Of Nigeria CJN / One Week, One Drama? / Biafra: Referendum Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.