Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Really Want To Learn Spanish - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Really Want To Learn Spanish (4338 Views)

Learn Spanish For Free! / Want To Move Up In Your Job? Learn Spanish / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Freeicanmaterial:
If you are interested in learning Spanish/French/Chinese/Arabic/German/Hindi and you are based in Lagos/Port Harcourt/Abuja/Owerri/Enugu/Onitsha, contact 07083731734 on whatsapp for more details.

You can attend group classes or arrange for private lectures.
Where in Owerri are you? and how much for tutorial classes?
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
ThugCheetah:

Mi nombre son Prince eze
Yo dieciséis año ante vejez
Yo advenir por Enugu enuncia solamente yo habitar dentro de porte Harcourt
Les facha casi mitad desnudo adrento vuestros silveta làmina.
Wow! Can you teach me this Spanish after my exam next week? I'm sending you a mail now.
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Sleekshady:
Download Duolingo from Google playstore. I'm using that app to learn Spanish and it's been very effective. Buenos días
OK.
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Freeicanmaterial: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Where in Owerri are you? and how much for tutorial classes?

This is the address in Owerri: No 9,Uratta street, By Wetheral Road,Owerri ,Imo state.

You can say hi to me on Whatsapp, so, I can get your number. We will call you to discuss the fees.

Thank you.
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Freeicanmaterial:

This is the address in Owerri: No 9,Uratta street, By Wetheral Road,Owerri ,Imo state.

You can say hi to me on Whatsapp, so, I can get your number. We will call you to discuss the fees.

Thank you.
OK.
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
Lilymax:
I've been in love with Spanish language all my life, but I haven't found a place, or met anyone to teach me .I tried getting books to help me, but i still find it difficult to pronounce correctly .
Anyone to help me?? kiss
Hi. Sent you a pm.
Do check pls.
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by pythonkid(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2019
I can teach you for free if you're ready to learn it in za oza room. Btw you look like one chidinma I knew back den in sec shl is ur name chidinma?
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by paroh137(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Sleekshady:
Download Duolingo from Google playstore. I'm using that app to learn Spanish and it's been very effective. Buenos días

Hi is this still workin out for you? I downloaded duolingo since last year, learned intensively for a month then fell off. The app still dey my phone sef and I need to learn Spanish cos I might be going to Texas soon. how far gone are you wuth yoir español?
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Jalofun: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2019
Lilymax:

Impressive
this is fufu spanish
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by paroh137(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Jalofun:
this is fufu spanish
As in ehn. I laughed as soon as I saw it. Dude obviously used Google Translate.

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by Sleekshady(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Yeah it's still working but I stopped long ago, it's really very effective
paroh137:

Hi is this still workin out for you? I downloaded duolingo since last year, learned intensively for a month then fell off. The app still dey my phone sef and I need to learn Spanish cos I might be going to Texas soon. how far gone are you wuth yoir español?
Re: I Really Want To Learn Spanish by davidblack007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
The Spanish language is awesome. I think it's worth learning if only to listen to their sensual songs and understand the whole meaning of the lyrics. Oh yes, Spanish cinematography is another different reason I'm still learning Spanish to hear the actors' voices without the interference of dubbing. So to speak, I like to watch movies in their original form.
I've been learning Spanish for a year now, and in the beginning, it helped me a lot to use the list of spanish words, so I repeat them before going to bed or any free time, and it stays in my memory. Good practice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB Result On Your Phone / Unn Project Topics | Free Download / Is Ican Recognized Globally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.