Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University (2602 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirants Whatsapp Group. / Share Your Filling Station Experiences And Stories This Fuel Scarcity Period / 300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University by samgeetech(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU has been a very great institution with so many distinctive styles. There is a way you know if some students are from OAU or not. For example, it is only in OAU you will see someone getting "F" as a grade and his colleagues would keep on shouting "iwe, iwe, iwe", lol.

Now, check out some OAU stories below:
#OAUStories

*When your lecturer and another lecturer are arguing over who owns a venue. You be praying your lecturer loses the argument #OAUstories

*Ever gone to the HealthCenter to complain of Eye problem and you are given paracetamol? #OAUstories

*One 400L guy will just come from nowhere and will use tutorial and past questions to collect the babe you've been nurturing since PD
A;Where do you stay?
B; I stay in maintenance.
A; you are a big girl O
#OAUstories"

*one monitoring-spirit called "Friend" that will never visit on days you soak "Garri", until you manage to fry dodo #OAUstories"

*ASUU,NASU,SUG,SECURITY will decide to go on strike,even town gboro buses too...all in one school #OAUstories"

*Have you ever been so blank in an exam hall, that you spend the remaining 1 hour calculating your GP. #OAUstories"

*We are always writing names for everything
You see a list going round; you dont knw what its for oh, but the next thing is "pls write my name"
#OAUstories"

*If rats have never eaten your fingers or toes, your #OAUstories aint complete

*Light goes off... Students in hostel: Omole ku ise(Omole well done) #OAUstories

*You're cooking rice and someone from the third room comes to tell you "please remember that I don't like too much pepper" #OAUstories

*OAU fellowships sends you text messages, your GF reads it and thinks they are from another girl #OAUstories

*You go to AUD to read from Angola by 9pm and sleep all night, You get to your room by 6am and your roommates starts shouting "iwe, iwe, iwe" #OAUstories

*You're bathing in a bathroom, you hear a voice from the next bathroom "Baba ah fit use your soap" #OAUstories

*You join boycott just because you have not done your assignment #OAUstories

*Awo hall has a way of installing some madness in you, even if you're Kumuyi's first son #OAUstories

*You don't walk past social sciences basement with anything white, they'll think you wanna photocopy

The day mum visited me at Awo hall, naso awoites begin dey sing, "our mummy is a JAMBITE, iya iya o o o"

That awkward moment in Awo hall block 2 when someone in the 3rd floor pours down soap water and you want to start contesting and he yells out you ..why did you not allow my water to reach the ground?

Read more here: http://www.samgeelive.com/2017/02/oau-amazing-facts-and-stories-in-oau.html?m=1

Re: Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University by giftedheart1(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Awo boys are the craziest on that campus..they can change the Pope! ooo..our great Ife!
many stories of burnt beans late into the night....
Stories of ladies crying out of Awo hall ..innocent girls, they were just passing oooo... i love the yabbings.
OAU remains the GREATEST OF ALL!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University by JhimmySpark(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Very funi
Re: Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University by Holarbizzy042(f): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2017
OAU law girls be like; Weight before make-up 56Kg, weight after make-up 72kg #OAUstories Rep Great Ife

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts And Stories In Obafemi Awolowo University by PECng: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vulture Meat As Chicken To Buyers / WISH Application- How LEGIT? / God Says Jonathan ‘ll Win Election -prophet Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.