Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) (3986 Views)

Can I Cure My Sexual Desires By Marrying This Girl / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Am i your doctor?
But ok, just get a relationship, change your phone number, format your brain then go and sin nomore

you dont get it..... have got a cool relationship, jst the distance tinny tho': meanwhile how would changing my fone numba and restoring defualt settings on my brain do the logic
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

so if i were ur son, this is your advice abee...... smh
Yea, because I believe my son should be smart enough to understand.
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by popefuse(m): 1:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Give her what she want nw if na fuc*k she want give am shikena
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

Yea, because I believe my son should be smart enough to understand.

i see Mr. fada fada....... na small small person dy use get F 9 for parenting sad
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2017
popefuse:
[s]Give her what she want nw if na fuc*k she want give am shikena[/s]

Sorry to ask, but where did you escape from!! lipsrsealed
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by popefuse(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

Sorry to ask, but where did you escape from!! lipsrsealed

is da y u cancel That then u av answered ur question
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by mazizitonene(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

whats that now>>>does it makes sense to you undecided
oh....so u dey addicted to ashi dem but u dey fear disease...... iranu undecided
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2017
mazizitonene:
oh....so u dey addicted to ashi dem but u dey fear disease...... iranu undecided

ANYONE CAN CONTACT DISEASE WEDA WHICH WAY... BY THE WAY WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE DISEASE ISSUE..

SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS BEEN NEGATIVE, SIMPLE GIVE ADVICE YOU CANNOT
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by chachanga: 2:56am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:
Explain what you please. cool cool
Yws, pla explain o
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ochobaba(m): 6:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Karishika
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2017
I fear them oooo.. Kai..u need prayers ooo
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
chachanga:

Yws, pla explain o

watch out for my tale in the diaries section,, there i would explain better wink
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by JONSYN7154: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

What is "ladies of the night" sha? I don't get it...
Ladies of the night are those witch ladies that flies at night. Hahahahaha
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
ochobaba:
Karishika

grin nOT ONLY KARA BUT MARACHIKA
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2017

YOUR PRAYERS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED embarassed

ANYWAYS AM READY TO TAKE THE CAP FROM THE HEAD...........ISHI ALLAH
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
JONSYN7154:
Ladies of the night are those witch ladies that flies at night. Hahahahaha

YONSIN..........SEE YA EAD grin... WHO THE DO WINCHI WINCHI HERE?
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by JONSYN7154: 5:45am On Feb 28, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

YONSIN..........SEE YA EAD grin... WHO THE DO WINCHI WINCHI HERE?
those ladies of the night nah
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ochobaba(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

grin nOT ONLY KARA BUT MARACHIKA
Abi
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
anyways am about making a resolution on this subject matter, and i believe next month would be the real deal, and ishi allah i'm working out this poo before its too late cool
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2017

i agree man, but i discovered that prayer without follow up na strong YAWA as even the bible lets us to understand that the enemy would still come back to checkmate us.

I was told that HOLINESS is the way out from this mess.. but to be honest it's not easy trying to keep up a holy life by my strength; hence one good thing i discovered is that i should never stop keep pushing hard and doing away with the lust of the flesh which is the world, moreover it's the key to making eternal life.

I pray God make me a testimony for others in this mess to see and turn a new leaf
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why won't you be addicted when they have tied your destiny with a red cloth tongue.
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:59am On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why won't you be addicted when they have tied your destiny with a red cloth tongue.

THE ONE THAT WAS USED TO SOW CLOTH FOR YOU ABEE wink
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
After the long struggle for freedom, I can say I am 95% a free man from my obsession.

How did I do it?

First, I had to admit i had an issue with my lifestyle. Secondly, I needed to identify the cause of such absurd behavior, thirdly, with God's help and personal discipline I detached my self from all vices that could throw me off course and steadied myself in my goal.

Today,I am almost if not totally off my past lifestyle.

Thanks to all of u, who contributed in one way or the other to ensure I walked the right path.
God bless you all,and happy last month of the year 2017.

Merry Christmas and new year in advance.
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by habsydiamond(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
u don't have any problem, just marry one of them sharp sharp that should cure Ur addiction
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:38am On Feb 11, 2018
habsydiamond:
u don't have any problem, just marry one of them sharp sharp that should cure Ur addiction

Bros I just got enlightened via the bible that such ladies are destiny killers, in fact the wisest man Eva recorded in the Bible King Solomon who I can say had all manner of ladies to his bed and calling strongly advised against a man having anything watsoeva to do with this set of ladies severally in his message on the books of proverbs.

I know and trust in the Lord God that one day this would reach out to the thousands of lost souls threading this path I once followed, and deliver us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Get Your Satisfaction From Me. / Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye / Meet The Powerful Woman Who Has 7 Husband Who Dare Not Cheat On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.