Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (25095 Views)

Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In A Forest In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Newshelm: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2017
A woman who recently had a baby was among victims attacked by Fulani herdsmen on Jama'a and Kaura Local Government Areas in Southern Kaduna. Fortunately her child survived the awful incident. Twenty-two people were killed in the fresh attacks on four communities between Sunday and Monday. Several houses were also burnt during the attacks.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-days-old-new-mother-burnt-to.html

3 Shares

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by moblix: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Stop d killin,government we need help on dis matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Costello559(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Awww... So sad... RIP ma.
I pray the baby remains safe...

What a pathetic way to die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by littlewonders: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2017
I'm leaving this earth. Bad news are just on the increase

4 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by CplusJason: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2017
El-rufai boys doing what they know how to do best....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Hadar4328(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2017
I wonder why these Fulani extremists can't find strength in Unity. From my observation, they are in this world to achieve TWO things.
1.) Cause Havoc and Disarray

2.)Rear/breed Goats and Cows.

Considering these two points, I dare say, they have no EXISTENCE! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm..... So sad

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by rex444(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Haba....this bad? we no longer have conscience anymore....
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by abnsugbe: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2017
God bless PMP and Hell Rufia and Make them Rule for 20years....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari's foot soldiers u mean?

2 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
gsus

7 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by barclayb(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by nabegibeg: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
This got to stop

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
I wonder what this government is doing about this.

No deployment of soldiers
No Curfew
No fulani Herdsmen ban

But if it were to be sending troops to Gambia, they will do that with haste.

HellRufai and Buhari are mofos

8 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by iykofias(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fulani on Fulani crimes

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by nothingmega122(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari and bad news are 5an6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by delishpot: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hadar4328:
I wonder why these Fulani extremists can't find strength in Unity. From my observation, they are in this world to achieve TWO things.
1.) Cause Havoc and Disarray

2.)Rear/breed Goats and Cows.

Considering these two points, I dare say, they have no EXISTENCE! angry angry

They find strength only among themselves. That is why they have been successful at what they do. Their loyalty is strong . A strive for their common good. Yes, their common good may mean death to others, but they do not compromise the goal. The other tribes need such strong bond to be able to stop these attacks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
We are truly at war, maybe against fulani or boko haram disguising as fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
What exactly are they killing for?

5 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sad. It is hightime govt do something about this.

2 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
sad
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Austin4lif: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
I blame the people for not fighting back. If you allow a fulani man to kill you, u have committed suicide.

4 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by delishpot: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Austin4lif:
I blame the people for not fighting back. If you allow a fulani man to kill you, u have committed suicide.

Can you go to their village and help them fight back? I am sure they would appreciate your kind effort.

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
We are living with deadly tribe, who does not mind whose gut get blown, all they want, kill all the host... Let us go in peace separately if we can't tolerate each other..

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
elru fai go turn deaf ears

amadioha kill dat short man for me

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Austin4lif: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
delishpot:

Can you go to their village and help them fight back? I am sure they would appreciate your kind effort.
what are you saying in essence? They should fold their hands wait for El rufia for protection?

2 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just hate reading up anything about the Fulani herdsmen attack and killings. Please are there no courageous men in those villages to rise up to the challenge and fight back rather watch a whole village go into extinction. Abi the Fulani jazz dey work pass?

2 Likes

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
These madmen must be dealt with severly. Too saddening & inhumane bastards.

1 Like

Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by hucienda: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
The crimes, sins and atrocities committed in this country will continue to haunt it.
Re: New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) by Mctimothylota(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
God will purnish all dis beast with dia god fathers buhari, el rufai.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja / Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.