Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele (2035 Views)

Video: Flavour – Dance / OFFICIAL VIDEO: Koffi – Jabele / D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by dejiariyo: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Parohfrey(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
who tell you say na 9ice him they follow talk? Because him talk alapomeji? and because him say him write am pass me the lighter?
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by dejiariyo: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
who tell you say na yu be you??
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by lalaboi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
If the lyrics in the song are true. . .Then 9ice mess up!!. . .if this guy says he wrote the gimme the lighta song and 9ice claims not to smoke. . .Then he's prolly telling the truth!
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Parohfrey(f): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
so?

But our people say, if somebody say im go buy you cloth, you go first look the one wey im dey wear first before you beleive am. Can you compare this song to or with any of 9ice songs?
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by dejiariyo: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
Paroh_frey:

so?

But our people say, if somebody say im go buy you cloth, you go first look the one wey im dey wear first before you beleive am. Can you compare this song to or with any of 9ice songs?

madam, i prefer this song to all this crp 9ice puts in his new album, what u dont know is 9ice is having problem with is old pals e.g id cabasa, he dropped cabasa to go and wen to some guy to produce and mix for him, u could see the result in his new album !
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by lalaboi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
Paroh_frey:

so?

Its not about comparing songs. . .the dude just told a story. . .you should be asking if the story is true or not. . .or if there is another hidden agenda!
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Sauron1: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Its not about comparing songs. . .the dude just told a story. . .you should be asking if the story is true or not. . .or if there is another hidden agenda!

The guy should go and sit down.
I can also claim Mode-9 stole my lyrics. . . . . . . . .Stuffs like this happen all the time.
The guy should move on and make new songs. If he is the genius he claims to be, making new songs shouldn't be a problem for him.
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by lalaboi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

The guy should go and sit down.
I can also claim Mode-9 stole my lyrics. . . . . . . . .Stuffs like this happen all the time.
The guy should move on and make new songs. If he is the genius he claims to be, making new songs shouldn't be a problem for him.

What i understand from his lyrics is he helped out 9ice when he was nothing and suddenly 9ice makes it and he doesnt remember him. probably the guy asked 9ice for a favour and 9ice ignored. . .
He never said 9ice stole his lyrics. . .
Am sure something must have instigated this. . .Too bad 9ice wont reply cos he's made it and he'll prolly ignore all disses directed at him . .
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
lalaboi:

What i understand from his lyrics is he helped out 9ice when he was nothing and suddenly 9ice makes it and he doesnt remember him. probably the guy asked 9ice for a favour and 9ice ignored. . .

How many cats will 9ice satisfy? They should let him be, abeg.

Trust me, if you win Euromillions tomorrow. . . . .
Eldee will come on NL and say he helped you solving complex calculus in college and now that you have made it. . . .you are ignoring him. grin
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by lalaboi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

How many cats will 9ice satisfy? They should let him be, abeg.

Trust me, if you win Euromillions tomorrow. . . . .
Eldee will come on NL and say he helped you solving complex calculus in college and now that you have made it. . . .you are ignoring him.
grin

Abi . . .no so life be na. . .lol . .if you forget peeps from way back. . .you being ungrateful. . .they'll surely have soemthing to say.
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Abi . . .no so life be na. . .lol . .if you forget peeps from way back. . .you being ungrateful. . .they'll surely have soemthing to say.

And there's no way you can remember everyone. . . . .

There are thousands of ma old friends i have not spoken to for years but they won't complain now. . . .
The day i hit something big, you will start seeing them on CNN talking about how they helped me push my old Datsun in 1969.
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by kokonets(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

And there's no way you can remember everyone. . . . .

There are thousands of ma old friends i have not spoken to for years but they won't complain now. . . .
The day i hit something big, you will start seeing them on CNN talking about how they helped me push my old Datsun in 1969.

lol. . . word! the guy who won 10m in the who wants 2 be a millionaire show is experiencing the same thing grin
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Parohfrey(f): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
^^^
thats how life is.
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by debojyde(m): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2009
Ol boy, see enemies. Make 9ice go dey pray to God o, Like day say "mo money mo problems", it takes real beef/envy to actually dedicate a whole song like this to the downfall of another man.
Re: 9ice Diss : Ay Flavour Koko Jabele by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2009
My brother music no be your way,
Godbless

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Male Rapper In Nigeria / Iyanya Ft Wizkid: Sexy Mama Video Download / NEW MUSIC: R.kelly Ft. Lil Wayne & Jeremih – Switch Up (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.