Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport (63582 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Nigerian Passport Requirements And The Official Cost Of Obtaining It / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Plus234(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
vision202020:
Please, what's the difference between the 32 and 64 pages passport?

the different is clear, take for instant, 20 leaves exercise book and 40 leaves exercise book no be the same
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by brojoshua: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria a wickedly corrupt country and corruption everywhere. Nigerians wallow in corruption as maggots wallow in dead and decaying body. Who and what will deliver us from our being corrupt? Nigerians can not live without corruption and that can never let it be ever well with us as a nation. Unless we repent from our corruption and being corrupt and turn from our wicked and evil ways.
So let us turn from our wicked ways to the right and good ways that God also may then remove His curse from us and heal our land and bless us, for our wickedness are many and very bitter and they are before us and testify against us

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Samo16: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Did you use any contact? It seems it takes longer. Do you have an idea if 32 pages is available and how much. Need to go there on Monday. Which documents did you take along. Thanks.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Fairgodwin(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jeffboi:

I will like to do that privately maybe you drop your contact

Please I'm very much interested too.
godwinotis@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
McTobe:
2 days after is all well with the passport? Are u sure its genuine or is that normal

Passport don't last more than 2days that's if you're not stingy sha, because after I paid my 35k. They gave my work to 1 nis officer then I gave him 1k for food. Then after 2days I came for collections. I met him and gave him another 1k he ask me to sit at that collection centre he went inside search for my name gave it to them, they called me
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by plainmirror(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
wisenewgem:
I paid 25k in Immigration office in Umuahia last month

Where in umuahia please.
I intend to get one soonest.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by vickertony(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
wisenewgem:
I paid 25k in Immigration office in Umuahia last month
You attended ASTEC?

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by kennyaca(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
PLEASE,it is compulsory to be present in person when processing it, or another person can stand on my behalf with my necessary info (passport, where I sign andttumbprint etc) and it will still be sucessful.

Ur advice Pls, somebody claimed he did that and I want to know if it is true/possible or not.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Rayd502(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
teebaxy:
Please what's the difference between the 32 pages and the 64 pages?
64 pages is more like for frequent travellers...
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Rayd502(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
kennyaca:
PLEASE,it is compulsory to be present in person when processing it, or another person can stand on my behalf with my necessary info (passport, where I sign andttumbprint etc) and it will still be sucessful.

Ur advice Pls, somebody claimed he did that and I want to know if it is true/possible or not.
The e-passport can't not be processed by proxy.The applicant has to be present coz his/her biometrics will be captured during enrolment.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by jericco1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
sisipelebe:
You follow read that novel for school?
novel?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Rayd502(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Rayd502(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Samo16:
Did you use any contact? It seems it takes longer. Do you have an idea if 32 pages is available and how much. Need to go there on Monday. Which documents did you take along. Thanks.
1)2 passport photograph
2)photocopy of certificate of origin
3)photocopy of birth certificate
For your guarantor's document you will need the ff:
1)1 passport photograph of guarantor
2)photocopy of data page of international passport
AND Drivers licence or national I'd card.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by jinxet2000: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is now cheaper. Because people are already paying higher than these rates. The question is whether the officials will not add their own processing rate to double what we were paying before. Otherwise, I will suggest everybody print this document and make it handy when next you are going to the Immigration for your Passport.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by gr8cany: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
me, paid 18k for a 32page passport, 2014
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by stamapro(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
25k and I got it dat same day. Last week.32pages for real.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by EmmyBiggy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
I paid 28k last week and was asked to sort my way out so I had to pay extra 2k but am yet to get it although they said it will be ready by next week.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Tessy4life(f): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
29k with abeg, 40k for express because there's lil or no booklet in lagos..#proudimmigrationofficer
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Spidermon: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
With the current state of the country, it shouldn't be more than 2k.

Passport wey go still bring you disgrace when outside Nigeria
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by tobie247(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jammiiee:
32k presently for 32 pages and 38k presently for 64 pages in Lagos, don't knw abt other states
Bro, na 28k for 32pages and 35k for 64 pages, na him my brother and him friend do am for Alausa passport office. I'm doing mine in Alausa too.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
deracathy:
28k August 2016 32pages
Same here. This officials are making dough
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by VeecThorr(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
stamapro:
25k and I got it dat same day. Last week.32pages for real.
Paid the same amount and same number of pages, since December still haven't gotten mine. WTF?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by bedspread: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
IF IMMIGRATION GUYS FOR ABUJA DO U STRONG THING YOU WILL CONFIRM THAT NIGERIAN POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND!!

I MISPLACED MY PASSPORT AND HAD TO GO GET IT AT ABUJA.
THE MANNER THIS IMMIGRATION PERSONNEL DO IN ABUJA , YOU WILL WONDER IF THEY ARE NOT PAID SALARIES..

FROM THE GATE...... INSHORT IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO DROP CASH FOR THEM, JUST FORGET GETTING YOUR PASSPORT.....

We NEED SOME SPIRTUAL AND PHYSICAL CLEANSING IN THE NIS

I PAID 36k FOR A LOST PASSPORT!!!

WHAT A MESS IN A NATION

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by McTobe(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jeffboi:

Passport don't last more than 2days that's if you're not stingy sha, because after I paid my 35k. They gave my work to 1 nis officer then I gave him 1k for food. Then after 2days I came for collections. I met him and gave him another 1k he ask me to sit at that collection centre he went inside search for my name gave it to them, they called me
I copy
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by perfectcrush(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
teebaxy:
Please what's the difference between the 32 pages and the 64 pages?

32 pages

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Doncasmir23(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
I paid $106 here in UK for new passport.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=jericco1 post=53988740] novel?Yeah, read it in my final year in school.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by riczy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigerian passport or int'l type? If naija am I doing with it!!!
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by rafcrown(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
CORRUPTION,LIKE RACISM AND TRIBALISM,is everywhere.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Xeedorf: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Scarcity of e-passport heat ikoyi passport office!!
Bcoz I paid 30k each for my familly passport since Dec 21,2016 but not yet ready.
Can somebody explain me on what might be happen..
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Deedee27(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pls can anyone give me the answer to this

My brother obtained his international passports in Ogun state and it has expired.. He wants to renew it but the issue now is that he is currently in Kwara state for NYSC. Is it possible to renew the passport in Kwara state or he must go back to Ogun state for the renewal..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AfricaRanking: 20 Worst Slums In Africa. / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out / VIO Uses Robot To Control Traffic In Abuja, Drivers Obey (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.