Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport (63601 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Nigerian Passport Requirements And The Official Cost Of Obtaining It / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by jericco1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=sisipelebe post=53994572][/quote] it's a play by olu obafemi
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by ComputerSeller: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
KingMicky3286:
My wife paid #50k till now i have not seen Aboki Nor the Cow. Its getting to 1 month now and they said they dont have booklet to print the passport . They said there is scarcity of passport booklets... Please help. Location . Imo state immigration .
What's happening there is ugly to say the least.

I know one that has waited over one month for the "holy grail" [int. passport]. She was willing to double the fee because of the urgency but the people she met surprisingly refused the overture.
When will thousands of people @ Owerri immigration office get the damn booklets.

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Doncasmir23(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doncasmir23:
I paid $106 here in UK for new passport.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by KingMicky3286: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2017
ComputerSeller:

What's happening there is ugly to say the least.

I know one that has waited over one month for the "holy grail" [int. passport]. She was willing to double the fee because of the urgency but the people she met surprisingly refused the overture.
When will thousands of people @ Owerri immigration office get the damn booklets.

My brother, the fact is that i have lost a 20Million naira contract that someone gave my wife for a supply in Dubai and China due to the booklet issue. My wife cant travel to meet up with the supplies , hence they gave the contract to another person who is ready to go.

You see how the government has just messed up my life. If i do anyhow, they will be the one to jail me also..... I dont know why am i am born a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by shotuns: 2:00am On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria is a bleeped up country, nothing works seriously. The foundation of the country is *corruption+failure* I weep for for my nation.

KingMicky3286:

My brother, the fact is that i have lost a 20Million naira contract that someone gave my wife for a supply in Dubai and China due to the booklet issue. My wife cant travel to meet up with the supplies , hence they gave the contract to another person who is ready to go.

You see how the government has just messed up my life. If i do anyhow, they will be the one to jail me also..... I dont know why am i am born a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by NaijaBlend: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2017
mimson2009:
Wow! They re charging people #48000 this is broad day light robbery

And you guys are jumping up that there is change?
It's shameful!
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Sammybabelious: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmmm, I paid 34k for 64 pages in Umuahia immigration office Dec 22
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Sammybabelious: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
wisenewgem:
I paid 25k in Immigration office in Umuahia last month
I paid 34k, for 64 pages, around Dec 22,for Umuahia immigration office .n i collected it same day
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by ComputerSeller: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
KingMicky3286:

I really feel your pain. It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by onyeomanono24(f): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls where in warri? I live in warri and wanna process mine. Tanx
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by onyeomanono24(f): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2017
kITATITA:
I paid N15, 000 in Warri to renew my 32 page passport last year. Nobody solicited for anything extra. Did I give a tip afterwards? I won't tell you but I have to state that I know the oga and gave him a call before coming.

At where? Kindly assist me.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2017
onyeomanono24:

Their office is at Governor's Office Annexe, near Delta Broadcasting Service, by NPA Expressway, Warri. I don't work there. I don't yet have the permission of the person I know there to give out his phone number. Perhaps you inbox me.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2017
onyeomanono24:

Their office is at Governor's Office Annexe, near Delta Broadcasting Service, by NPA Expressway, Warri. I don't work there. The guys are nice, I picked my passport same day. I don't yet have the permission of the person I know there to give out his phone number. Perhaps you inbox me.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by somto12: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamdd1:
The official cost of a 32 page Nigerian passport is N15,000 and N20,000 for a 64 page passport.

I paid N27k in 2014 for Mine. How much did you pay for yours?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/see-official-cost-of-nigerian-passport.html?m=1
how many days does it take an international passport to come out?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by donolatunji(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Walahi For This Recession 30k Upward At Ikoyi Office
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by shotuns: 2:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Anyone in Abeokuta , kindly inform us if it is possible to apply and get it on time and how much presently..Thanks.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by evergenuine(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2017
akaiconcepts:

When and where did u do urs

Minna
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by onyeomanono24(f): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
kITATITA:

Their office is at Governor's Office Annexe, near Delta Broadcasting Service, by NPA Expressway, Warri. I don't work there. I don't yet have the permission of the person I know there to give out his phone number. Perhaps you inbox me.
I know that place very well opposite Edjeba jnct by NPA expr but the day I went there last yr the man I met was quoting 35k for me.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by onyeomanono24(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
kITATITA:

I know that place very well opposite Edjeba jnct by NPA expr but the day I went there last yr the man I met was quoting 35k for 62pages and 28k for 32pages
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by stamapro(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
VeecThorr:

Paid the same amount and same number of pages, since December still haven't gotten mine. WTF?
to b sincere,i ws surprised 2 get it dat day.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by VeecThorr(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
stamapro:
to b sincere,i ws surprised 2 get it dat day.
Hopefully, I can get it this month.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by shotuns: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Have never heard of a separate ECOWAS passport that requires no visa.....What I know is, the same international E passport is of ECOWAS status, once you travel to any ECOWAS country, it requires no visa.

Plus234:
please does any one know the cost of ordinary ecowas passport, i mean the one use to travel to only ecowas state with out visa ?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by wisenewgem(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
vickertony:
You attended ASTEC?
Yea. mail me. Let's talk more
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by sobastical: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
Any headway at that location yet?
Cos someone did capturing since Jan 28 and she's yet to be called for collection
shotuns:
Anyone in Abeokuta , kindly inform us if it is possible to apply and get it on time and how much presently..Thanks.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by 3RNEST(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
chai na WA.. BTW how can I get one?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by stamapro(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2017
VeecThorr:

Hopefully, I can get it this month.
yeah,I dont know of other place,i did mine in Niger state,u can get it dat day if u r ready to wait.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by vickertony(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
wisenewgem:

Yea. mail me. Let's talk more
sent you pm bro

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by bull99: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

its so appalling, me that wants to travel for trials since Nov 2016, up till now, my passport is not out yet... if I eventually get another country's passport, I ll never use Nigerian passport again

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by somto12: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Anyone in Enugu state , please inform us if it is possible to apply and get it on time and how much presently..Thanks.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by wisenewgem(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
vickertony:
sent you pm bro
I replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out / VIO Uses Robot To Control Traffic In Abuja, Drivers Obey (Video) / AfricaRanking: 20 Worst Slums In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.