Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Not My Deed!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not My Deed!!! (544 Views)

THE DEED Episode 7 / 8 Years After: Nigerian Journalist Gets Rewarded For His Good Deed / Nigerian Lawyer Reveals How Late Father’s Good Deed Got Him A Job 7 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not My Deed!!! by Jglad(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please am writing this for as many people as possible to read...

Recently, have been getting messages and calls from different people saying my number was included in a message sent to them for BVN and ATM card rectification (Scam). The number that sent this message has been switched off cos I was able to get the number from one of the people that called.
Here is the number that has been sending the message 09069163867...

Please I know nothing about it. Stop calling me... Please when you get any message with 07037853*** included pls don't call.

Please, am tired of the insults biko

May God vindicate me!
Re: Not My Deed!!! by MoR2(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jglad:
Please am writing this for as many people as possible to read...

Recently, have been getting messages and calls from different people saying my number was included in a message sent to them for BVN and ATM card rectification (Scam). The number that sent this message has been switched off cos I was able to get the number from one of the people that called.
Here is the number that has been sending the message 09069163867...

Please I know nothing about it. Stop calling me... Please when you get any message with 07037853*** included pls don't call.

Please, am tired of the insults biko

May God vindicate me!
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Controversial Quotes From Nigerian Leaders / Seun, This Made Frontpage / Photos: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife To A Pulp In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.