Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard (45911 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by ekems2017(f): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pls don't take laws into your hands. There are more Nigerians in south Africa than here. Go and talk to your president to take charge instead of destroying things.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by skyman200(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
those students should have rethink,Nigerians are too many in South Africa ,they should go to their president or aso rock not to bring more damages to fellow Nigerians out there searching for green pastures.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by brostheo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
This one that this girl has already been disturbing to take her to shoprite, abeg make them hurry put am down

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Ejike3: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Something like that.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Itannooluwa(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
ole

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by TeetoEsq(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
l like this... let's match them now that the tempo is high

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by compuseun: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
do you know how many Nigerians are working in all these south Africans companies in Nigeria?
do you how many Nigerians will be rendered jobless with this action , with the rate of unemployment in this country?

GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENT , PLS THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU EMBACK ON ANY ACTION.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Excellent...if we boycott mtn we will have glo...if we boycot dstv and shoprite e go still favour us grin..South africans go feel our wrath

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
USELESSLY USELESS.......
Before you strike, ask yourselves how many SOUTH AFRICANS reside in Nigeria ....., ??

...How many NIGERIANS will be willing to remain in Nigeria if asked to go to South Africa now....??
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by princejonhealth: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
NewsPoacher:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/nigeria-students-south-africans-vacate-nigeria-48-hrs/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
.including the beloved shoprite cuz it's owned by south Africa
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
compuseun:
do you know how many Nigerians are working in all these south Africans companies in Nigeria?
do you how many Nigerians will be rendered jobless with this action , with the rate of unemployment in this country?

GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENT , PLS THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU EMBACK ON ANY ACTION.
Don't mind the BRAIN Damaged people..??
What structures do we have on ground...??

This is like comparing NSCDC to the NIGERIAN ARMY..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by eyinjuege: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Staging a protest is good, however its stupid to give ultimatums which you have no means or ways of carrying out.
It makes you appear unserious, and like a toothless bulldog. People will start seeing you as jokers.
How does nans want to make south africans and their companies leave Nigeria within 48hours?
How has nans carried its students along, or their excos just want to talk?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
As I de so
I don slap two people wey near me so.
I can't shout.
They Guy say na Tanzania, slap enter
The other one from Lebanese
Slap also enter.
South Africans
Their papa
Who dem be.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by chris31(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Enough is Enough lets mobilise & pass a Strong message to Jacob Zuma & co

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by kelvin91: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
APC see una self....even NANS is more of an Effective organizational body than una.....but it's high time we take no shit from these southafrican's.....they are all bunch of lazy people,always expecting manna to fall from heaven without working for it........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
petkoffdrake2:
Eiya! Its not fair, where will I run to??

atlantic ocean...
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Enemyofpeace: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Now you are talking. Shoprite here I come. I go pack una things to open my shop. Dstv my boys are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by skyman200(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
These students want to bring more hardship to us,they won,t succeed in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by derrick333(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
I don de wait for d gate already
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
they wan mess around with ojukwu,adekunle and dan fodio...

thunda fire all of them... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Sixfootah(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Very simple, hack into their system and make browsing free for one month..
If they cut anybody credit afterwards, go to their office and vandalise it and bring MTN to its knees..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by SuperSuave(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Itannooluwa:
ole
ahaan! Yoruba girls no just get chill at all angry
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
NewsPoacher:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/nigeria-students-south-africans-vacate-nigeria-48-hrs/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Just imagine mtn, shoprite, dstv leaving Nigeria. Nigerians you guys should think twice you know you have nothing except oil. Smh
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by pablobellins(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
petkoffdrake2:
Eiya! Its not fair, where will I run to??
run kè? u should b asking when are we matching... Aluta continua

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by SuperSuave(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sixfootah:
Very simple, hack into their system and make browsing free for one month..
If they cut anybody credit afterwards, go to their office and vandalise it and bring MTN to its knees..
you can't hack Mtn for 48hrs not to mention a month
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Pennyways: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
NANS south south chapter where are you guys?
Lets do something concerning this situation
We can sit back watching South Africa treating our good fellow like trash

Lets nail it straight on the head.

MTN DSTV and other south Africa n companies including their citizens must go embarassed

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by PrickGetSize(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
NANS should not even think about it because in the end Nigerians would be more affected. Compare the number of SAs in Nigeria and vice-versa and you'd know the odds is against us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Larrykaysail(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let's see what nigeria student got to do, 48hours is around d corner, south African has taken this to be annual madness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Empty threat!
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Now NANS seems responsive
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by lereinter(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
vani86:
As usual APC will sit and be looking like lucozade until things go from bad to worse, then lie lie mohammed will come and say that BUBU is on his way to south africa to sort them out man to man.

For focks sake, it is students that are bringing these killings to national attention, what is d nigerian ambassador to aouth africa doing.

mr pdp or maybe biafrog

what did pdp do during the earlier xenophobic attack of 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.