Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? (21934 Views)

Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s / Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) / 9 Throwback Cars You Old People Will Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by exlinkleads(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is throwback things today ladies and gents and please lying is not allowed oooo....lol. Today for #ThrowbackThursday, we are asking our able fans:

“Which of these cars did your family have?” - A B C or D?

Let us know!

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/moment-of-truth-which-of-these.html

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by cobadit(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
None................quote me not

15 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by ichommy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
B & D.

Abeg I dey find B to buy.

The car strong pass teeth.

I can remember, The engine is @ D back.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Add baby-benz(190E) joor.
We had baby-benz and this Mitsubushi-Galant.

7 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by nams77: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
B,C and D and lastly a baby Benz in that order
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chuka5000(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
A B C and D

I rocked the hell outta C and D back then.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2017
B & D

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Smartademu(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Vespa grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2017
A & D. And both still exist in excellent condition. D even still has the factory auto transmission.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by diportivo: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
A,B and C
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by captainking(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
exlinkleads:
Is throwback things today ladies and gents and please lying is not allowed oooo....lol. Today for #ThrowbackThursday, we are asking our able fans:

“Which of these cars did your family have?” - A B C or D?

Let us know!

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/moment-of-truth-which-of-these.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy dominique missyb3
C..and it's still working till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2017

I'm from Edo state, we don't drive those type of cars

Our wings can do better than any car including Ferrari

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by raker300: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Lol..D.

Add Volkswagen's Santana

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by henrydadon(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Mercedes benz and Beatle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by nony43(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Today is not throw back Thursday. And we no get any of those cars
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Thread like this needs a lie detector app embedded in it.

check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.

13 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by orlarbissy(f): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
A and D. Then if you guys have these cars menn you guys are rich.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chrischike(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
All.. Good old days, I always looked forward to Sunday's which is my day of swag in church..then been in one of those is like going to heaven and coming back
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by soberdrunk(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
No "Datsun", " Station Wagon", Mitsubushi Lancer, Colt, Izuzu tiger?? angry

4 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by soul2: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
None o

4 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by fatai7165: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
A and D

We were the big boys back den

I would love to drive a D tho, customise d life outta it and drop it in Lagos road, there fada!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
We had all three minus the 505, my Oldman try he's a good hustler cool

3 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by BabaCommander: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
None. Buhari why? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by CzarChris(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
My dad owned A and C. Choi those cars were da bomb, back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by adioolayi(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Nuclear family NON... Na now God just dey break some stubborn ancestral limitations and curses... Glory to God.

17 Likes

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Oshey, Harry Potter.

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by effty(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
Where is Datsun?

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by MrAwePresident: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
A and C
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
B and D

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chibatov(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
are those things cars
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by LorDBolton(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=PaperLace post=53994432]Add baby-benz(190E) joor.
We had baby-benz and this Mitsubushi-Galant.[/quote]

@the emboldened...very ugly car

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Namdeenero(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Until you fly pass any mountain of fire church wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are Top 8 Things That Will Drain Your Car Battery / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / Sport Cars Race On The Streets Of Victoria Island, Lagos (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.