Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Pls Diamond Bank Info! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Diamond Bank Info! (1043 Views)

Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Diamond Bank Info! by lulubaby: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2007
please when was the nysc passing out date for those of us that passed out 2005 august.
plz give me this info to enable me fill my diamond bank form noew that the system has responded
Re: Pls Diamond Bank Info! by jontemple: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2007
the date u are requesting for is 18th of august, 2005.

i havent seen anyone with your kind of hard heart.
i have wasted my time and money on the internet trying to see if i can get anything useful from u, but u failed. but am promising you something, i will pass that test. u can keep ur format and use it when u are invited.
best regards.
Re: Pls Diamond Bank Info! by stellose(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
Some people are very wicked, jontemple, why did you give the answer to her?
why? i saw you were begging the bitch to help you out about a test.
and she refused to answer. now you are the same man to help out inturn.

lulubaby, we are one big family here, keep your stingyness at home and be matured to help one another.

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Training! / Glo Needs Engineer And Estate Mangements / Urgent Vacancy In The Oil Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.