Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba (7951 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by hydel(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please i need you guys to put me through on how to get to KATANGUA MARKET in abule egba from oshodi, it's urgent pls.
Thanks.
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by luckyz4rea(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fron Oshodi you could get a bus going to super, they'll drop you around katangua!
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by hydel(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you very much, do i need to ask people where to board bus going to super? or i would easily hear conductors announcement?
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by hydel(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you very much, do i need to ask people at oshodi where to board bus going to super? or i would easily hear conductors announce it?
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by cuedish: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
from oshodi, join a bus going to abule-egda ...tell the conductor that you will alight at KONTANGORA .because at this present time route destinations differ. best wishes.

hold your pocket ooo.
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by hydel(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2017
cuedish:
from oshodi, join a bus going to abule-egda ...tell the conductor that you will alight at KONTANGORA .because at this present time route destinations differ. best wishes.

hold your pocket ooo.
Thanks very much bro, I'm grateful
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by hydel(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2017
A friend wish to go along to the market to shop some clothes together with me, but he's coming from badagry, so she wish to know how to go about her way down there, we would locate each other with the aid of phone calls as soon as we get there. so how can she get there from badagry, pls a sharp & smart route description pls.

1 Like

Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by CCtimaya(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
hydel:
Please i need you guys to put me through on how to get to KATANGUA MARKET in abule egba from oshodi, it's urgent pls.
Thanks.

Just enter a bus from Oshodi tell dem u want to drop at katanqua period
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by favourda: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
pls what of if am coming from Akure to katangua market .. I need direction
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by bujebudanu1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
favourda:
pls what of if am coming from Akure to katangua market .. I need direction

Akure to ojota.
Ogota to abule agba and u stop at kotagora

Or
Akure to ojota.
Ogota to oshodi
Oshodi to kotagora.

Well .u have to be speaking with the conductor sha
Re: Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba by Willie0011: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please guys I need directions on how to get to shomolu from jakande gate...please help me how to board buses...thanks

(1) (Reply)

White Woman In Uganda / We Miss Nigeria Because / South Africa To Deport 56 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.