Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community (1746 Views)

STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community by NewsNewsBlog: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Is Swift Aid Community Scam? It is obvious that many Nigerians are getting aware of this current Pyramid scheme trending in Nigeria called Swift Aid Community (http://www.) which promises 100% Return on Investment (ROI) after 7 days.

I called the business a Pyramid/Ponzi scheme, Yes I did, Why would drizzymadbet call it a Pyramid/Ponzi Scheme ? First let’s examine what a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme is one should be wary of Swift Aid Community.
A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.
Initially the promoter will pay out high returns to attract more investors, and to lure current investors into putting in additional money. Other investors begin to participate, leading to a cascade effect. The “return” to the initial investors is paid out of the investments of new entrants, and not out of profits. Often the high returns encourage investors to leave their money in the scheme, with the result that the promoter does not have to pay out very much to investors; he simply has to send them statements showing how much they have earned. This maintains the deception that the scheme is an investment with high returns.

Unraveling of a Ponzi scheme

I know the Big Question is, Is Swift Aid Community Scam?

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons.
1. The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money.
2. Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.

Read more >>> http://thatcalabargirl.com/2017/02/23/big-reasons-stay-away-swift-aid-community/

Re: Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community by Iwarere90(m): 2:05am On Mar 01, 2017
well, it is obvious you do not know what you are saying, this is a God sent platform that has been transparent and helped many nigerians, swift aid community is not like other platforms that has come and run away, today makes it two months that i have been on this platform and i have introduce more than 30 people to join. they have the interest of there participants and they have to create a recommitment plan to change the phase of peer to peer system which makes this platform more unique. if you wanna understand more about the system kindly watch this video via the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYDJ14xWbFM

1 Like

Re: Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community by sheunboy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
I think it's a scam, because I did swift aid community on my ID which is princefawi@yahoo.com for the past 2weeks now they ve not paid me back.
Re: Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Swift Aid Community by santiagoz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Iwarere90:
well, it is obvious you do not know what you are saying, this is a God sent platform that has been transparent and helped many nigerians, swift aid community is not like other platforms that has come and run away, today makes it two months that i have been on this platform and i have introduce more than 30 people to join. they have the interest of there participants and they have to create a recommitment plan to change the phase of peer to peer system which makes this platform more unique. if you wanna understand more about the system kindly watch this video via the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYDJ14xWbFM
my GH order is writing pending since last week I PH no matching and my new PH is due for withdrawal. How can I recommit while my previous one is yet to be paid.

(1) (Reply)

IQ Option / Postgogo: Another Alternative To Topbuzz. Register And Earn $5 / Digital asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.