Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How to Make a Lot Of Money From The Health and Wellness Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make a Lot Of Money From The Health and Wellness Industry (569 Views)

FREE Seminar- How To Start And Grow A 6 Figure Business In The Wellness Industry / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Make a Lot Of Money From The Health and Wellness Industry by DrFeelGood(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2017
Good morning people,

I don't know if you already know, the health industry is one industry that can help you make a lot of money if you know how to go about it. When I say health, I don't mean that you have to be a medical Doctor, NO! You can make money by providing problem solving products to people who need them.

With a whole lot of people suffering from hypertension, diabetes, fertility issues etc, you can provide them with products that will help them cure these issues and they would gladly pay you for that. But you need to learn how to position yourself as a pro, you need to know how to reach out to these people; this requires skill and most people don't know how to do that.

So I'm taking all the leg work off you! Are you a working class person who needs an extra source of income? Are you a business person with lots of cash and want to invest in a short or long term venture? Or maybe you just need to diversify a bit.... If this is you, then I have an offer to present to you.

Note: Minimum investment is from N1,000,000 above, we can decide on a percentage to pay you for your investment every month for a period of time. Or you can invest in the business and get a certain percentage for a life time. This investment is safe and secure as lots of people are buying products on a daily basis.

If you are interested, you can email drfeelgoodnaija at gmail dot com and I'd send you a proposal.

Have a swell weekend.

Cheers
Re: How to Make a Lot Of Money From The Health and Wellness Industry by DrFeelGood(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
DrFeelGood:
Good morning people,

I don't know if you already know, the health industry is one industry that can help you make a lot of money if you know how to go about it. When I say health, I don't mean that you have to be a medical Doctor, NO! You can make money by providing problem solving products to people who need them.

With a whole lot of people suffering from hypertension, diabetes, fertility issues etc, you can provide them with products that will help them cure these issues and they would gladly pay you for that. But you need to learn how to position yourself as a pro, you need to know how to reach out to these people; this requires skill and most people don't know how to do that.

So I'm taking all the leg work off you! Are you a working class person who needs an extra source of income? Are you a business person with lots of cash and want to invest in a short or long term venture? Or maybe you just need to diversify a bit.... If this is you, then I have an offer to present to you.

Note: Minimum investment is from N1,000,000 above, we can decide on a percentage to pay you for your investment every month for a period of time. Or you can invest in the business and get a certain percentage for a life time. This investment is safe and secure as lots of people are buying products on a daily basis.

If you are interested, you can email drfeelgoodnaija at gmail dot com and I'd send you a proposal.

Have a swell weekend.

Cheers

Did you know that even in this recession, people still pay for high cost products to solve their health problems? You only need to know how to present the offer to them. Do you want to invest in the health and wellness industry? Send e.mail to drfeelgoodnaija at gmail dot com
Re: How to Make a Lot Of Money From The Health and Wellness Industry by DrFeelGood(m): 2:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Make money from the health and wellness industry today... one more investor to go!

(1) (Reply)

Alico Dangote Emerges As The World's Wealthiest Black Man, Again / I Need The Latest Scheme To Hide My Money For A Month Pls / Incredible Racks And Shelves For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.